6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bam10
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AAAV8R.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I recently bought my first Stern pin, KISS Pro. There is a part that needs replacement, and I found it right away on the Marco website:

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-9835-00

The problem is, they are “out of stock” and their CSR said it could be weeks before I see the part. So I decided to see who else sells parts to see if I could get it faster if someone had it in stock. I called Stern directly, and the woman I talked to in parts was “less than knowledgeable”. She had no idea what was even on their own website. I then wrote in to the Stern website to ask where to buy. No response. I looked at their list of distributors, but they are only sellers of new pins, not parts (some did have an extremely limited selection of parts).

I did a Google search of the Stern part number, and the only return I got was the Marco website.

So, is that it? Nobody else stocks Stern parts?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

#4 6 years ago

Thanks guys. I did see those ones with the plastic tip and wondered if they would work. Since I am new to these machines I just figured that there was a reason for the differing design and one would not be interchangeable with the other. I will give pinball life a call and ask. Thanks for the links!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AAAV8R.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-sells-stern-parts-besides-marco?tu=AAAV8R and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.