Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MJW
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

131.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I love AC/DC premium but can't stand the red trim. It's toooooo smoooooooth toooooo.
Does anyone make something similar to the image below?
131.jpg

#3 6 years ago

If you mean the cannon rails they were exclusive to the LEs. I don't believe there is any way you could buy a set. They are pretty nice tho

2 weeks later
#4 6 years ago

I actually called Stern after I got my premium to ask if I could buy the LE side armor because a part numbers were listed in my manual for the LE rails. Got flat out no. Gonna try and have a metal work friend make something similar to the let there be Rock side armor. The lollipop rails pinball life sells are not wide enough to have a cannon cut out.

#5 6 years ago

Well if you want to swap your red trim for my black trim let me know.

I have a new pro and a set of the side armor in black as well.

2 weeks later
#6 6 years ago

I've been looking for a set of acdc le armor for my premium to, but untill now without succes. MJM, any news on what your friend can do?

I saw some nice metallica custom armor with laser cuts in it here on pinside, so I assume it can be done. Hope someone can make this happen!

#7 6 years ago

Still no word. I suppose with the holidays is backed up. I have a set of the Metallica ones and they are awesome.Got tose off pinprotection.com but e as no interest in doing ac/dc. Does not think there is a market for them.

3 weeks later
#8 6 years ago

Finally contacted and the project fell through. He does custom metal cutting but does not have a laser cutter. He thought he would be able to make it happen but I'm out of luck.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 38.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 11.95
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Far Hills, NJ

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside