Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Fess up....Game was HUO since 2001...looked great in the pictures. Listed on CL. Real phone number and real person. I know of a couple of pinsiders that have been searching for one so I contacted the guy 14 minutes after the ad listed, and he messaged me back a few hours later that it was sold. So, who's the lucky dog?

#2 9 years ago

I tried to. Contacted him pretty soon after it was posted. Unfortunately I was third or fourth in line for it so I knew it wouldn't last.

Congrats to whomever got it!

#3 9 years ago

I not going to say I got it.

Just in case it is actually owned by his ex-wife.

#4 9 years ago

Damn lucky bastards. Anyone want to double your money?

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Fess up....Game was HUO since 2001...looked great in the pictures. Listed on CL. Real phone number and real person. I know of a couple of pinsiders that have been searching for one so I contacted the guy 14 minutes after the ad listed, and he messaged me back a few hours later that it was sold. So, who's the lucky dog?

Stop saying HUO, it is meaningless in this context. It was a routed game for 8 years, that is a long time.

#6 9 years ago

The latest Mr. Pinball price guide lists Mystery Castle at $1000. What a horrible deal, you dodged a bullet!

#7 9 years ago

i cant wait to play this game one day

#8 9 years ago

I was too late, too!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Stop saying HUO, it is meaningless in this context. It was a routed game for 8 years, that is a long time.

HUO HUO HUO HUO

I talked to the seller.

It was home use only by this owner since 2001...prior to that it wasn't routed but owned by another private owner for a number of years so don't Assume you know what you're talking about. It spent far more of its life in private ownership..there's nothing to say it was ever routed.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

The latest Mr. Pinball price guide lists Mystery Castle at $1000. What a horrible deal, you dodged a bullet!

Lol....yeah how about it!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

HUO HUO HUO HUO
I talked to the seller.
It was home use only by this owner since 2001...prior to that it wasn't routed but owned by another private owner for a number of years so don't Assume you know what you're talking about. It spent far more of its life in private ownership..there's nothing to say it was ever routed.

Who the hell cares condition is king and all that matters anyhow good score if u got it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
St Charles, IL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-scored-the-1400-mystery-castle-in-sc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.