(Topic ID: 289045)

Who says no good deals on CL anymore?

By ejg10532626

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    never better (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

With gems like this out there: I'm optimistic.

What the hell is wrong with people.

never better (resized).jpgnever better (resized).jpg
    #2 3 years ago

LOL wow!

#3 3 years ago

Any pics of the shooter lane?

#4 3 years ago

Looks HUO.....

#5 3 years ago

That Picture should be framed...

#6 3 years ago

I'd definitely put cliffys on it

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:

With gems like this out there: I'm optimistic.

OP What is the chance that the goody bag is still stapled inside?

#8 3 years ago

Yeah, looks awful, OTOH, I bet the playfield has no dimples...

#9 3 years ago

Might be this conversion of United Tropicana. https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5799

#10 3 years ago

And no Fade on the cabinet...

#11 3 years ago

PASS. Cigarette holders are missing.

#12 3 years ago

This looks like the pin I imagined while reading the pinsider’s story of the time he went to a crack house to buy a pin.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinless:

This looks like the pin I imagined while reading the pinsider’s story of the time he went to a crack house to buy a pin.

It that the one about the STTNG? That story was amazing.

#14 3 years ago

I don’t see any dimpling. It’s true they made them better in the old days

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

Might be this conversion of United Tropicana. https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5799

From the same Craigslist ad. Obviously not from the same game (or is it?) but it's gotta be the Tropicana conversion game.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Edit: I changed my mind. I think both photos are from the same game. The blemishes in the wood surrounding the glass seem to match. I have asked the owner for more info.

#16 3 years ago

Probably just a fuse

#17 3 years ago

Is the manual included?

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

It that the one about the STTNG? That story was amazing.

I think it was. If he’s not a writer, he should be. I was on the edge of my seat reading that thread. It was great!

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

From the same Craigslist ad. Obviously not from the same game (or is it?) but it's gotta be the Tropicana conversion game.
    [quoted image]
    Edit: I changed my mind. I think both photos are from the same game. The blemishes in the wood surrounding the glass seem to match. I have asked the owner for more info.

Owner says both photos are of the same game. Nice glass. Playfield photos coming. So yeah, there ARE still good deals on Craigslist. If it were closer I would pick it up.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-says-no-good-deals-on-cl-anymore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.