Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 385 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JoelOmatik
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    2013_No._1_113.JPG
    june_2012_019.JPG
    20130422_182132.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Facebook_13-03-13_IAGS.jpg
    image.jpg
    Pins_and_needles.jpg
    janine_pinball2.jpg
    charcoal_grills_1.jpg
    563338_10200289562577044_891447587_n.jpg
    2_13_F.png
    There are 385 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
    #201 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballMolly:

Why are y'all saying it's upside down?

It is until you click on the photo.

#202 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-it:

It is until you click on the photo.

Ahh, interesting. So...dude's suggesting it didn't happen? Cool. Let me know if ya need witnesses, I had at least five!

#203 11 years ago

Lol have a look at the image on this page.... thats prob why we are saying its upside down

#204 11 years ago

Like I said, it looks right to me; sorry that has you so bothered, bud!

#205 11 years ago

here you go - correct way 'round.....

image.jpgimage.jpg

#206 11 years ago

Like I said, it looks right to me; sorry that has you so bothered, bud!

Doesnt bother me Molly,just some cant figure to click on it to straighten it I guess.

#207 11 years ago

One of the largest arcades and collection of pins in New England is owned by a 'girl'.

http://www.pinballwizardarcade.com/gallery/pinball-wizard-arcade/
    http://arcadeheroes.com/2011/01/06/pinball-wizard-arcade-opening-in-pelham-nh-next-week/

70+ pins online.

Sarah St. John owns the place, runs a repair business and is a collector.

#208 11 years ago

Now that's the marrying type. Calls for a Transdermal Celebration.

#209 11 years ago

Hmmm I clicked on it and it was still upside down...

Hmmm found another link when I was looking at "Pinball Wizard Arcade opening in Pelham"

http://arcadeheroes.com/2013/01/15/pins-and-needles-a-pinball-museum-in-the-heart-of-la/

#210 11 years ago

What we were seeing.

Aussie_version!.PNGAussie_version!.PNG

#211 11 years ago

Looking forward to see what pic PinballMolly ends up selecting to be for her avatar here on Pinside.

#213 11 years ago

It didn't look upside down on my iPad...

#214 11 years ago

girls come to pinside...

this is what it reminds me of

http://imgur.com/AfMqN

#215 11 years ago
    Quoted from starbase:

Hoping to find the bay area equivalent of Molly, I dont think this exists. Attractive, kicks your ass in pinball and can fix pins better than most men too! p.s. She hauls pins too holy shit!!!!! Sorry I promise I won't hump your leg Molly.

You should come to the SF league. (sfpins.org) There's some girls there.

#216 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

girls come to pinside...
    this is what it reminds me of
    http://imgur.com/AfMqN

Isn't this the dude who made the Skittles machine from a trashed Flash?

#217 11 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

You should come to the SF league. (sfpins.org) There's some girls there.

Many, MANY fine fair females in the Bay Area pin scene! Johnny you do a good job up there with your pinball events!

#218 11 years ago

Isn't this the dude who made the Skittles machine from a trashed Flash?

That's Nathan Barnett, he does many characters including "Keith Apicary" who will soon have his own cable show. I don't think he made the Skittles Machine, one of his characters was a "spokesperson" for Skittles.

#219 11 years ago
    Quoted from nhm:

That's Nathan Barnett, he does many characters including "Keith Apicary" who will soon have his own cable show. I don't think he made the Skittles Machine, one of his characters was a "spokesperson" for Skittles.

Haha, I know. He lives here. Actually he just sold us a bunch of his games. Was really hopin' for that Skittles!

#220 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Not me. I can't play upside down.
    LTG : )

LTG you crack me up

#221 11 years ago

Many, MANY fine fair females in the Bay Area pin scene! Johnny you do a good job up there with your pinball events!

Lots of great girls around here who are into pin, definitely, and they're super cool.

I'm of the mindset that girls can play pins as well as boys (who knows, maybe better).

I gave a top women's award at my last Playland tournament. I didn't do this for a long time. It might seem contradictory, but if it gets them interested as an incentive, I think it's alright.

#222 11 years ago

I met Molly at PPE 09 if I remember right. It was my first "big" tournament and I met tons of cool people.

Here's my favorite pic of that show.

molly.pngmolly.png

#223 11 years ago

Out of all the people I know, the guy to girl ratio is about 1 to 1 that play pinball. Though I will I don't know any that own any games.

#224 11 years ago

Embryon is my new favorite game I did not know they had vagina's in pinball.

Cracked me up one of the best lines in the video IMHO.

Welcome to pinside Molly.

#225 11 years ago

If embryon has a vagina, what game has a penis?....

#226 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Embryon is my new favorite game I did not know they had vagina's in pinball.
    Cracked me up one of the best lines in the video IMHO.
    Welcome to pinside Molly.

I love love LOVE me some Embryon. The only bad thing about Embryon is that is makes Space Invaders seem like a total snooze!

#227 11 years ago
    Quoted from RGR:

LOTRLE

#228 11 years ago
    Quoted from RGR:

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=4539&picno=6242

Well, there's Herb's tremendously classy effort, of course....

#229 11 years ago

Male or female, I think you either get it or you don't.

My youngest is 16 and she's into pinball, we go to the Silverball museum in asbury park, nj every chance we get. Next trip is tomorrow!

My oldest (17), and my wife could care less, but they tolerate it...

#230 11 years ago

Lol well done!!!! rofl I saw this the other day as well... grrr how could i forget... Hmmm well embryon and big dick would go very well together.. Big juicy melons could be added as well.. Oh how dodgy that would be

#231 11 years ago

Someone had a BD backglass on display at PPE this year, though it was covered up by a jacket within approximately three minutes. Dodgy, indeed!

#232 11 years ago

ID4 also has a vagina....

id4vag.jpgid4vag.jpg

#233 11 years ago

Someone had a BD backglass on display at PPE this year, though it was covered up by a jacket within approximately three minutes. Dodgy, indeed!

That was Gene's. He had it at CAX too. Will probably make another appearance if he comes to CAX this year. I've seen you at the shows Molly, and you seem totally cool. If you'll be at CAX this year, I'll say Hi! this time.

On a somewhat OT note, a friend of mine co-owned a similar business in SF, Stitch Lounge, but they've since sold it. They didn't have pins, but the other part was similar to what you do. I was telling her and the girls that were involved with that place about you and your place. Oddly, you look and sound a lot like her!

Todd

#234 11 years ago

You beat me to that one

Molly's revelation of the Embryon vagina has made me wish I'd never let mine go now

I like the way she feels the playfield on that game... I find myself doing the same on those pre-diamond plate games... the silky feel of the playfield with the smooth insert lens dimples is something special... you just don't get that with clearcoated playfields...

#235 11 years ago

The midwife mod!

#236 11 years ago
    Quoted from TG:

That was Gene's. He had it at CAX too. Will probably make another appearance if he comes to CAX this year. I've seen you at the shows Molly, and you seem totally cool. If you'll be at CAX this year, I'll say Hi! this time.
    On a somewhat OT note, a friend of mine co-owned a similar business in SF, Stitch Lounge, but they've since sold it. They didn't have pins, but the other part was similar to what you do. I was telling her and the girls that were involved with that place about you and your place. Oddly, you look and sound a lot like her!
    Todd

Todd I'll meet ya at the Big Dick backglass Saturday at noon! Anyone who wants to hang out with me and Todd, be there or be square, haha. Also send those Stitch Lounge gals down; I'll put 'em to work!

#237 11 years ago

Todd I'll meet ya at the Big Dick backglass Saturday at noon! Anyone who wants to hang out with me and Todd, be there or be square, haha. Also send those Stitch Lounge gals down; I'll put 'em to work!

LOL! See you at the dick!

Todd

#238 11 years ago

That's what she said!

#239 11 years ago
    Quoted from RGR:

Xmen LE.....well that's Sterns penis you have to remove from your rectum after that last code update.

#240 11 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

Xmen LE.....well that's Sterns penis you have to remove from your rectum after that last code update.

Now that there is one delightful zinger!

#241 11 years ago

what the last one isnt good?

#242 11 years ago

Lord of the rings has a giant butt hole in the back of the playfield. And some old dude telling me to get hold of myself.

#243 11 years ago

....and more.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#244 11 years ago

You have a deliciously wicked way with words, Molls.

#245 11 years ago

Quicksilver has a penis qspenis.jpgqspenis.jpg

#246 11 years ago

Lol all these subliminal messages.....

#247 11 years ago

Well and above Dollys hair:

P1010648.jpgP1010648.jpg P1010639.jpgP1010639.jpg

#248 11 years ago

Checking BBH for anything...

#249 11 years ago

8.2B!? Beast.... Mode.... Activated....

#250 11 years ago

Me and my little girl playing pinball:

560339_3806468606661_949539067_n.jpg560339_3806468606661_949539067_n.jpg

There are 385 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-says-girls-arent-into-pinball/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.