6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 385 posts
  • 139 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JoelOmatik
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 61 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
    2013_No._1_113.JPG
    june_2012_019.JPG
    20130422_182132.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Facebook_13-03-13_IAGS.jpg
    image.jpg
    Pins_and_needles.jpg
    janine_pinball2.jpg
    charcoal_grills_1.jpg
    563338_10200289562577044_891447587_n.jpg
    2_13_F.png

There are 385 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
    #1 6 years ago

Cool video link that one of my buddies sent me. Sorry if I messed up the link...I've never posted a link here before. Hopefully it works, and for those who enjoy seeing a woman who is passionate about pinball, happy watching!

http://vimeo.com/57247225

#2 6 years ago

That was in a thread a few days ago, pretty cool.

#3 6 years ago

That's cool...thanks for posting.

#4 6 years ago

That was pretty cool. Thanks for posting.

#5 6 years ago

A little Ratatat "Black Heroes", in the background to boot... Nice!

#6 6 years ago

Her addiction is worse than mine.
    That means mine is ok, and my wife is wrong, right?

#8 6 years ago

pinball makes crack look like fundip. aint it great.

#9 6 years ago

I *heart* Fun Dip...

images.jpeg

#10 6 years ago

"Look! I found my screwdriver!"

Been there.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

"Look! I found my screwdriver!"
    Been there.

I love that part!

#12 6 years ago

Cool chick and collection! She knows more then I do about fixing them. I too moved out furniture for pins.

#13 6 years ago

Ya definitely a cool chick. I showed it to my wife as proof that she can enjoy pinball as much as me. She's kind of indifferent to the hobby but will play a few games now and then. I hoped this vid would give her a push in the right direction.....we'll see

#14 6 years ago

As long as we're here, let's not forget the great Jeri Ellsworth.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from rancegt:

» YouTube video

Both videos are really cool. That Jeri Ellsworth is brilliant. That is pretty cool what she did with that calculator.

#16 6 years ago

Both videos are great, I seen the first one a few months ago, but have never seen the calculator one.

#17 6 years ago

There's a new Mollie video almost every week.

#18 6 years ago

Now, now. Don't compare me to Jeri! She's smart; I'm just nuts. Haha, they only keep shooting PNN videos because I'm in LA, but I put a moratorium on them for a while. They're shooting one more thing about our rad League, but no more Molly vids.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from rancegt:

Lets not forget this Gem.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballMolly:

but no more Molly vids.

Come on Molly. How about a wrestling match between you and Jeri in a Novus filled kiddie pool.

Kim

#21 6 years ago

As long as I can refill my gallon jug of Novus2 afterwards, I'm in; it's Jeri who will need convincing. And I'm sure she gets tired of being solicited for nerdpervery!

Just to revert to the main topic for a second: 3 out of the top 5 players in the LA Pinball League are female.

#22 6 years ago

I've never met or heard about a pinball gal I didn't like. Very cool.
    Howie

#23 6 years ago

PinballMolly,

Hope you can throw us a couple bones every now & then, and post a few of your pinball stories, some pics of your collection, fav machines, etc. Has to be a few interesting or funny adventures along the way.
    Please consider filling in your pinball machine collection/wishlist/owned-in-the-past lists here on Pinside. Good to have you here on Pinside.

Mike (in south Louisiana, not L.A.)

#24 6 years ago

I like this one even better.

http://vimeo.com/34308599

#26 6 years ago

Hey Molly, I'll be in LA in March. I will most definitely be heading over. Hopefully you will be open when I am available (stupid work). Looking forward to playing that embryon! Its on my list!

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from rancegt:

Jeri is most definitely cool. She used to race late model stockers on backwood dirt tracks in Ore. And she can fix the hell out of most any game. As operators go, she's at the top of the game. Male or female. But Molly is a player. If they went head to head in a tournament, it would be a slaughter. Not even close. Molly by a mile. If Jeri works on her playing skills, some day she too could have all the tools. d

In truth, I look forward to seeing both at shows. Ladies or not, both are rock stars in the hobby IMO. Them being chicks is just a bonus.

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Hey Molly, I'll be in LA in March. I will most definitely be heading over. Hopefully you will be open when I am available (stupid work). Looking forward to playing that embryon! Its on my list!

Cool, my email is pinsandneedlesla@gmail.com; if my hours don't suit your schedule, we can set up a little something something.

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from phishrace:

But Molly is a player. If they went head to head in a tournament, it would be a slaughter. Not even close. Molly by a mile. If Jeri works on her playing skills, some day she too could have all the tools. d
    In truth, I look forward to seeing both at shows. Ladies or not, both are rock stars in the hobby IMO. Them being chicks is just a bonus.

Phish, you're the best! I dunno, I'm pretty shit-deep in maintenance these days, my skills seem to have gone the way of the dodo!

#30 6 years ago

you could always have a pinball fixin night. Plenty of pinheads that like working on em' as much as playing em'.

#31 6 years ago

What happened to the Star Trek?

Would have offered you a trade for my Silverball Mania!

IMG_0796.PNG

#32 6 years ago

Now, now. Don't compare me to Jeri! She's smart; I'm just nuts. Haha, they only keep shooting PNN videos because I'm in LA, but I put a moratorium on them for a while. They're shooting one more thing about our rad League, but no more Molly vids.

Nothing wrong with being a little nuts. It's not nuts it's eccentric. Better than being cookie cutter.

Shoot the big vagina. Excellent.

#33 6 years ago

I"ll bet Molly and Jeri would have a blast if they ever got together, both with pinball and clothes.

Ellsworth.jpg

#34 6 years ago

Hi Molly, welcome to the asylum. Enjoyed the videos so thanks for taking the time to do them.

#35 6 years ago

.......And I'm sure she gets tired of being solicited for nerdpervery!
    blockquote>

hahaha - nerdpervery..... love it!

#36 6 years ago

Molly is weird and I like it!

#37 6 years ago

As long as I can refill my gallon jug of Novus2 afterwards, I'm in; it's Jeri who will need convincing. And I'm sure she gets tired of being solicited for nerdpervery!
    Just to revert to the main topic for a second: 3 out of the top 5 players in the LA Pinball League are female.

"Bartender: You know, times are changing. Ladies can do stuff now and you're going to learn how to deal with it.
    Ron Burgundy: What? Were you saying something? Look, I don't speak Spanish."

#38 6 years ago

It's funny, my hobby is pinball and my girlfriend's hobby is bagmaking/sewing/clothing creation. Molly seems like a fusion of both.

I love seeing videos like this because they're a great reminder that we should pursue what we love and makes us happy, and be honest about it to the world.

#39 6 years ago

Great videos, need more.

#40 6 years ago

Molly keep doing what your doing. Great stuff!!

#41 6 years ago

More girls in pinball! I love her balls deep analogy in Embryon!

#42 6 years ago

Molly rocks!

I always wondered what the story was of the girl dressed like a hot adult Punky Brewster abusing the BBH (physically and verbally) in the RMPS tourney next to me.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from Prmailers:

What happened to the Star Trek?
    Would have offered you a trade for my Silverball Mania!

While that's a trade I'd love to make, the ST belonged to the family of my buddy Talls. We got it going and enjoyed the heck out of it, it eventually made its way back to Thousand Oaks. Perhaps I cold interest you in one or two of my project Firepowers, haha, or my Stern Magic!

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

I like this one even better.
    » Vimeo video

Ack! When this video came out that Frank Fuhrter "gentleman" made fun of it so bad that I didn't look at the forums for years! I try to maintain a tough guy exterior, but I'm a sensitive one!

#45 6 years ago

I'd love a firepower.

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from mechslave:

Molly rocks!
    I always wondered what the story was of the girl dressed like a hot adult Punky Brewster abusing the BBH (physically and verbally) in the RMPS tourney next to me.

If "dressed like a hot adult Punky Brewster" wasn't meant to be a compliment, too bad! I'm taking it as one!

#47 6 years ago

Btw, frank fuhrter is the king of the trolls...

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from Prmailers:

Btw, frank fuhrter is the king of the trolls...

I always thought it'd be a real classy move to get a tramp stamp of the MM trolls, so if you bent over to pick something up, the trolls would pop up outta your pants!

#49 6 years ago

Ack! When this video came out that Frank Fuhrter "gentleman" made fun of it so bad that I didn't look at the forums for years! I try to maintain a tough guy exterior, but I'm a sensitive one!

Molly, please don't let curmudgeons/grouches like that ruin your time here. While there are a few of those types on this site I am sure most of us including me are enjoying your input.

Welcome to Pinside.

#50 6 years ago

Welcome to Pinside Molly! Your videos show someone who has her act together. Inspirational!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    £ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 89.99
    $ 46.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 12.75
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    € 4.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Multigame
    $ 6.00
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 72.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 89.99
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 18.99
    $ 87.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    € 9.95
    Playfield - Other
    Multigame
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    There are 385 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside