(Topic ID: 283974)

Who's out on Led Zeppelin that was in before the unveiling?

By Lamberger

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 296 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lamberger
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who's out on Led Zeppelin that was in before the unveiling?”

• I'm out!! 127 votes
    100%

(127 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20211117_1700287 (resized).jpg
92CA5F9C-4F6A-4B2D-9098-8B3B6DB04DAF (resized).jpeg
20210130_194851 (resized).jpg
20210130_104307 (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
e555a8fc30325c26f5b730b97db1ea07a9d2035c.jpeg (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20201220-223613~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Dodgeball low expectations  (resized).jpeg
F205F9C3-A9B3-47B4-9769-D576B399C7CF (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 3 years ago

Where is poll for who is in and is still in?

1 month later
#162 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I would recommend anyone that is interested, play it first before buying. No way you can make it up the center ramp with the third, Just cut the wire on the third flipper coil, useless on the pro. I hated it, teenage wasteland. Bunch of used LZ pro's up for sale in the market now, looks like it's a keeper. lol GnRCe $99,999. LZLE pretty much the same price as release says a lot.

Everyone who has actually played the game and commented here has said the center ramp can be made from third flipper and not as difficult as it seems.

#164 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I guess I suck then.

Can’t help you with that, just saying all these people aren’t full of shit for saying it’s been made and repeatable. The rule sheet indicates the stand up target on pro from third flipper does quite a bit as well. A loop would have been nice though.

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Cool, glad you like it. I wish it was Iron Maiden, seems like Gary F's it up on purpose to see if will buy it. Rolling Stone's, Beatles, and now Led Zeppelin. I do own Metallica and ACDC Luci ($7200). I'm not a Stern hater here, I do know where to my money tho.

It’s called different strokes for different folks, Metallica didn’t last long in my house.

Every game doesn’t need to be everybody’s cup of tea.

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Definitely, no doubt. Just hope LZ hold's it value, unlike like Transformers, Rolling Stones, Beatles... I can name a few others. A few LZ owners below are in a rush to sell, I don't know why... Oh, maybe because its a reverse Orbiter 1 Jukebox, with flippers.

Rolling Stones regularly sells for more than original price, more so with the LE.

Bad idea to buy games and worry about resale and also bad to worry about what others do with their games.

Seriously, to each their own and there is no right or wrong. The hobby should be fun and not a nasty bitch fest.

#170 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Not in Canada, had one for $3K

Probably beat to shit routed game, that’s the exception.

No way a LE sold for 3k, I get PM’s all the time offering north of 7k and I’m just not letting it go.

Did I mention I can’t wait to get my f’ing LZ LE this week hopefully!

Rockin roll baby!!!!!

#171 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Not in Canada, had one for $3K It's your money, do as you please with it. I know value when I see it, and I'm not gonna lose mine.

value is overrated

1 week later
#200 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I'm pissed because I've wanted this theme for decades. Complete disappointment for a lot of people. 116 on this thread alone.
Glad you like it and enjoy it.. Congrat's!
Who know's... maybe JJP will read or hear about everyone's disappointment and try to get the license. I'm praying!
There is 2 GnR's now. Can only hope.

Well tough f’ing shit for them..boo hoo, get a tissue and move on already. There is plenty of shit I don’t like and who cares, seriously.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

And PS...if you're making your purchasing decisions based on howuch stuff is packed in it, you're missing out on some pretty great games. You don't really think the BOM on AIQ is that much greater than Zeppelin, do you? It's certainly not even an extra $500 worth of stuff...but its the same price. Who cares?

Apparently he makes his pinball purchases as some sort of financial decision that hinges on mitigating risk of losing some money. There is no value in pinball, they are toys.

If you can’t stomach losing some money over time better find a new hobby.

#205 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

that dude on YouTube that is a decent competitive player said he’s hit the middle ramp once in 40 games

Many in the owners thread reported making it in addition to firing it through the electric magic spinner and up center ramp and also smashing a magnetically held ball up the center ramp.

Lots of satisfying shots.

#207 3 years ago

I didn’t miss a thing, just don’t care how you spend your money or what you buy.

#211 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

I fully agree with you. Its crazy to view pins as an investment. However its been amazing how well the top machines have held their value these past few years. I can count on one hand the games that i didn't at least break even on.

I’m not saying they are a bad purchase as most do hold the majority of their value but when buying a game it’s not even something that enters my mind.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 65.99
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-s-out-on-led-zeppelin-that-was-in-before-the-unveiling?tu=psw757 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.