(Topic ID: 283974)

Who's out on Led Zeppelin that was in before the unveiling?

By Lamberger

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 296 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lamberger
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who's out on Led Zeppelin that was in before the unveiling?”

• I'm out!! 127 votes
    100%

(127 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20211117_1700287 (resized).jpg
92CA5F9C-4F6A-4B2D-9098-8B3B6DB04DAF (resized).jpeg
20210130_194851 (resized).jpg
20210130_104307 (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
e555a8fc30325c26f5b730b97db1ea07a9d2035c.jpeg (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20201220-223613~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Dodgeball low expectations  (resized).jpeg
F205F9C3-A9B3-47B4-9769-D576B399C7CF (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchild.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

The whole point of this thread was to bring up sterns quality, it will never happen because guys like you keep buying it. keep up the good fight!

I'll keep buying Stern!

Played Alien know someone deeply involved in building process.

Game play is average at best.

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

cool.., enjoy your lift up spinner for $10K, omg.. maybe add the $1500 pearl necklace trinket for your topper, enjoy. lmao.

Umm I went Pro

Angry Bird

#91 3 years ago

Bashing Stern is like hitting yourself in the balls?

Oh I'm sorry are you a girl? Lamberger

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Apparently English isn't your first language. Read what I wrote. I never said that, nor did I get ripped off by Cointaker. Others lost their money who had ordered through them because DP went belly up. But clearly I'm arguing with one of the Pinside greats, so I'll let you have the last word and I'll stop feeding the troll. Things must be slow in Ontario tonight...

I believe French is the first language but be cautious.
This fellas a Baller!
A Pinballer

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I don't reneg at all. Cointaker is great. Dutch Pinball was not, and people who had orders for Big Lebowski through Cointaker lost money...and so did Cointaker. You have to know your history over the past 7 years or so before you confidently jump into purchasing a game through a small company. Heighway, Dutch, and people who bought Predator and JPop's games all got burned. It didn't matter who they bought it through. I hope it works out for you, but don't make it sound like those of us who remember how much money was lost are complete idiots.
Now...no more asking questions. I said I'd give you the last word and I will. Search this forum and educate yourself.

POW!

#130 3 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

I thought it was to discuss the art and how it may have swayed some people’s decisions? Oh, but that didn’t get enough reaction, so just go full-on Stern bashing!
Get a life, and enjoy waiting for you game that will probably never show up.
Looking forward the playing some Zeppelin

Awww
Leave her alone

1 month later
#160 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Cary Hardy did a good video on LZ a few days ago. Thanks

Like his video but he was wrong about right flipper not hitting center ramp. I've hit it many many times.

He's also to young to understand that Zeppelin pinball machine is setup like an old time 70s pin with a modern twist.
I believe if he was around back in the 70s and went to an arcade with pinball from 1950s to 1970s he'd have a better grasp getting the fact it's a truly unique pinball machine.
Way different than my other titles and a wonderful pleasure to play.

#174 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I would recommend anyone that is interested, play it first before buying. No way you can make it up the center ramp with the third, Just cut the wire on the third flipper coil cuz its useless on the pro. I hated it, teenage wasteland. Bunch of used LZ pro's up for sale in the market now, looks like it's a keeper. lol.....
GnRCe at $99,999. and LZLE at pretty much the same price as release says a lot.

?? Then why would I say it could be made??
For attention?

It's not easy and ball must be moving fast to pull it off but yes it can be made.

#176 3 years ago
Quoted from Bcrowe:

Pinchild - you are 100% correct. I hit the middle ramp with the third flipper twice in the same game yesterday. I initially did it by accident, now I try, but rarely hit it. Extremely difficult shot, but definitely possible.
I’ve probably hit that shot 7 or 8 times now since I got the game. I’m not very good, just get lucky sometimes.
When you do hit it, it’s a thrill.

It's a pleasure to get a game that's a rush to play.

Did you order side lights yet?

1 week later
#239 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I'm still in! My friend and I picked up our LEs today. Mine played perfectly out of the box. Not a single adjustment. The clearcoat is the nicest I have seen on any game. No pooling or wood grain. The Expression lighting system is amazing in person. It's integrated into the cabinet, so takes up no space and reduces clutter. Did I mention it looks amazing? The mirrored backglass is top notch and it came with both shaker and 3D invisible glass. The cab art is great in person and the sparkly blue powder coat also could not match the game any better. Cabinet is a brick shithouse with plenty of corner supports and even the cabinet bottom is 3/4 inch birch plywood.
As for game play, it is great. Sorry to break it to the JJP fanboys, but LZLE is full of satisfying shots and combos and the game shoots like butter. It is a top shelf Ritchie design and to me is a LOT more fun than GnR LE which I have several plays on at this point. Software is already good at .93 and only getting better at this point.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Better than GNR?

Yep your in denial and probably never touched one.

I own both and Zeppelin is fast and very fun but is not even in the same league as GNR.

It's like comparing a little league to Professional sports.
Lmao

#250 3 years ago
Quoted from LordHumungus:

If Zeppelin is fast and very fun then in what way is it not even in the same league, lighting? Concert footage? Instrument style toys?
I'll take fast and fun.

Every thing!!

GNR is better in every category.

Whether it's Pro or Premium I mean really I could give a crap about ramp to right flipper.

I do enjoy Zeppelin alot but GNR is way way way way better.

FYI

JJP machines are better on every level with every release if you don't get that maybe you just can't afford them?

#251 3 years ago

Yeah sorry but sometimes the short bus guys just bug me.

#253 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

From a playing standpoint Stern pins are grip it and rip it sports cars when it comes to how they play. Jjp are full of bling bling and play slow in my opinion. I think the boys over at Jjp need to pull up their thongs and build a game that will appeal to the masses. I’ve said it before. They need to build a Golden girls pin or maybe Little house on the prairie. It will be a huge hit to the guys that route their machines. Every nursing home in the world would want one.

I've had over 90 pins and you sir are clueless.

#257 3 years ago

The King of Fuckfacitis. No mention of how ur buddy there accused me and probably others of being too poor to know the glory of JJP and GnR. Its time for some

The King of Fuckfacitis. No mention of how ur buddy there accused me and probably others of being too poor to know the glory of JJP and GnR. Its time for some real fun.

Well Cinderella if the shoe fits?

FYI how could anybody be poor and be in this Hobby?

#260 3 years ago

I see, they can be in the hobby just not wealthy enough for the JJP golden pins? U said it not me.

You're a Hoot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

5,699 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.99
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchild.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-s-out-on-led-zeppelin-that-was-in-before-the-unveiling?tu=pinchild and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.