(Topic ID: 283974)

Who's out on Led Zeppelin that was in before the unveiling?

By Lamberger

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 296 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lamberger
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who's out on Led Zeppelin that was in before the unveiling?”

• I'm out!! 127 votes
    100%

(127 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20211117_1700287 (resized).jpg
92CA5F9C-4F6A-4B2D-9098-8B3B6DB04DAF (resized).jpeg
20210130_194851 (resized).jpg
20210130_104307 (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
e555a8fc30325c26f5b730b97db1ea07a9d2035c.jpeg (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20201220-223613~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Dodgeball low expectations  (resized).jpeg
F205F9C3-A9B3-47B4-9769-D576B399C7CF (resized).jpeg
There are 296 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 3 years ago

Yeah sorry but sometimes the short bus guys just bug me.

#252 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Every thing!!
GNR is better in every category.
Whether it's Pro or Premium I mean really I could give a crap about ramp to right flipper.
I do enjoy Zeppelin alot but GNR is way way way way better.
FYI
JJP machines are better on every level with every release if you don't get that maybe you just can't afford them?

From a playing standpoint Stern pins are grip it and rip it sports cars when it comes to how they play. Jjp are full of bling bling and play slow in my opinion. I think the boys over at Jjp need to pull up their thongs and build a game that will appeal to the masses. I’ve said it before. They need to build a Golden girls pin or maybe Little house on the prairie. It will be a huge hit to the guys that route their machines. Every nursing home in the world would want one.

#253 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

From a playing standpoint Stern pins are grip it and rip it sports cars when it comes to how they play. Jjp are full of bling bling and play slow in my opinion. I think the boys over at Jjp need to pull up their thongs and build a game that will appeal to the masses. I’ve said it before. They need to build a Golden girls pin or maybe Little house on the prairie. It will be a huge hit to the guys that route their machines. Every nursing home in the world would want one.

I've had over 90 pins and you sir are clueless.

#254 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

GNR is better in every category.

Not gameplay and definitely not in theme.

Quoted from Pinchild:

JJP machines are better on every level with every release if you don't get that maybe you just can't afford them?

Ah the JJP fanboys. Good people. What a stupid, ridiculous fuckface thing to say. But what else is new with u guys. Looking at peoples collection, surmising they might just be poor thinking their boring games should be the top of the heap yet that boutique company is surviving pin to pin, but wait they are better on every level, oh except sales.

#255 3 years ago
Quoted from LordHumungus:

Not gameplay and definitely not in theme.

Ah the JJP fanboys. Good people. What a stupid, ridiculous fuckface thing to say. But what else is new with u guys. Looking at peoples collection, surmising they might just be poor thinking their boring games should be the top of the heap yet that boutique company is surviving pin to pin, but wait they are better on every level, oh except sales.

The King of De Nile

#256 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

The King of De Nile

The King of Fuckfacitis. No mention of how ur buddy there accused me and probably others of being too poor to know the glory of JJP and GnR. Its time for some real fun.

#257 3 years ago

The King of Fuckfacitis. No mention of how ur buddy there accused me and probably others of being too poor to know the glory of JJP and GnR. Its time for some

The King of Fuckfacitis. No mention of how ur buddy there accused me and probably others of being too poor to know the glory of JJP and GnR. Its time for some real fun.

Well Cinderella if the shoe fits?

FYI how could anybody be poor and be in this Hobby?

#258 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

#259 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

FYI how could anybody be poor and be in this Hobby?

I see, they can be in the hobby just not wealthy enough for the JJP golden pins? U said it not me.

#260 3 years ago

I see, they can be in the hobby just not wealthy enough for the JJP golden pins? U said it not me.

You're a Hoot.

#261 3 years ago

My first pin was a 9k WOZ ECLE. I haven't bought another JJP since. I just haven't found them as much fun as the Stern games (or Spooky's TNA). Maybe it's the widebody thing. DI is amazing but I can't get past the theme (same thing with Wonka). One thing is for sure and always has been: They make the most beautiful games ever made. They're just not very addictive for me.

#262 3 years ago

I think after the huge success of GnR, were gonna see more sought after titles from JJP. I also think if Led had seen GnR before hand, Stern would have been denied licensing, straight to JJP, no doubt... JJP is gonna be swamped with theme license offers. Exciting time for pinball.

#263 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I think after the huge success of GnR, were gonna see more sought after titles from JJP. I also think if Led had seen GnR before hand, Stern would have been denied licensing, straight to JJP, no doubt... JJP is gonna be swamped with theme license offers. Exciting time for pinball.

And then you woke up,,,

#264 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

And then you woke up,,,

I've played JJP games, Love em.. no theme's I'm interested in yet unfortunately.. Can't wait to see what they come out with in the future. Road worrior/Fury road would be awesome. LordHumungus would be forced to buy one. Hahaha!

Here's a guy that didn't even want to open his home pin. Lmao.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109442

#265 3 years ago
#266 3 years ago

Did you scroll down? He's getting rid of GnR, too. Oops!

#267 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Did you scroll down? He's getting rid of GnR, too. Oops!

Ha - too funny! What an idiot (not the guy selling the games)

#268 3 years ago

Haha! that is funny

#269 3 years ago

Dear Lamberger:

Here's a guy who's selling his GnR for a ridiculous price...and he doesn't even have an LZ to sell!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guns-n-roses-ce-2#post-6115167

I guess--using your logic--the game must suck.

There is still an LZLE available if you want one, but they're getting expensive.

Much love,
Boob.

#270 3 years ago

Keeping both of mine . GNR awesome show . Led Zeppelin awesome shooter

92CA5F9C-4F6A-4B2D-9098-8B3B6DB04DAF (resized).jpeg92CA5F9C-4F6A-4B2D-9098-8B3B6DB04DAF (resized).jpeg
#271 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

[quoted image]

I ABSOLUTELY agree with this!!!

#272 3 years ago

LZLE is looking better with the GnR price increase, that's for sure. Glad I'm in on Alien before the the PB bro's do the same thing, only $78 more than LZpr. Got a bad taste in my mouth from JJP.. Dick move for sure. Bean counters on the rise, this will be my last new in box. Looking forward to a nice used LZpr, after the American Dollar crashes, it did under the same administration before. Still up 40% on all of the American $ I bought back then!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#273 3 years ago

Keep waiting LordHumungus, $1000 more coming for a brand new Alien.

#274 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

[quoted image]

Your up a $1000 on GnR already, congrat's!

1 week later
#276 3 years ago

Clearly the best pinball machine ever made because you bought one. But what this has to do with your topic title, I have no idea.

#277 3 years ago

I was never in but I'm out now. Too many post about electric magic mechanical issues.

#278 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Clearly the best pinball machine ever made because you bought one. But what this has to do with your topic title, I have no idea.

I think MM has that title, but your free to think LZ has it. PB Alien is the best bang for buck going right now, took my LZLE funds and plopped it on that sweet Beast above and saved myself $1500 U.S. doing so.

#279 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

I was never in but I'm out now. Too many post about electric magic mechanical issues.

Spinner should be easy fix, not too worried bout it.

#280 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I think MM has that title, but your free to think LZ has it.

BTW, its you're. Not your

#281 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

BTW, its you're. Not your

your right, English is my 4th language.. appauligeez!. Haha!

#282 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

You're hearing about the few issues, as always. I've had no problems, which is great...because I'm usually the guy that does.

Quoted from Lamberger:

I think MM has that title, but your free to think LZ has it. PB Alien is the best bang for buck going right now, took my LZ funds and plopped it on that sweet Beast above.

I don't think that about LZ at all...but it is a great game. I just hope you actually get your Alien and it's not completely f**ked up. I'd say that was a bit too much of a risk for my money...and I love the theme.

My main issue is that you started a topic about LZ, then have been shilling for Alien since the beginning. FOCUS!!!

#283 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're hearing about the few issues, as always. I've had no problems, which is great...because I'm usually the guy that does.

I don't think that about LZ at all...but it is a great game. I just hope you actually get your Alien and it's not completely f**ked up. I'd say that was a bit too much of a risk for my money...and I love the theme.
My main issue is that you started a topic about LZ, then have been shilling for Alien since the beginning. FOCUS!!!

I know, just ribbin you guys. I'll be getting a nice used LZ pro. Were working on a alternate translite and making the 4th ramp... Having fun with it.
Thinking about pinsound as well, get a better British voice over in there like Russell Brand. Actually, anybody else would be better.
Really looking forward to Alien, played the original...PB's will definitely be better, they hit on all of the issues that bothered me.

9 months later
#285 2 years ago

As promised, Pinball Brothers pushed out an unbelievably amazing game Alien. I'm So, so glad I bailed on LZLE for this game, and sorry to hear crazy levi discouraged so many from placing a deposit then at only a cost to you for $1000 more now to purchase. And also looking forward to Crazy Levi getting a tattoo on his ass If Alien was ever made again as promised.... Ace Ventura has a saying for this type of character. haha! (and of course he was all talk, that's all he ever does..no balls to back what's so ever.... wish I had his time 24-7 to be here.lol).. I have several other businesses to run in the mean time. If it keeps on raining, the Levi is gonna..... Haha! Looking forward to future releases from PB and the amazing playfield quality, CGC too! my 2 cents, Cheers!

#286 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

As promised, Pinball Brothers pushed out an unbelievably amazing game Alien. I'm So, so glad I bailed on LZLE for this game, and sorry to hear crazy levi discouraged so many from placing a deposit then at only a cost to you for $1000 more now to purchase. And also looking forward to Crazy Levi getting a tattoo on his ass If Alien was ever made again as promised.... Ace Ventura has a saying for this type of character. haha! (and of course he was all talk, that's all he ever does..no balls to back what's so ever.... wish I had his time 24-7 to be here.lol).. I have several other businesses to run in the mean time. If it keeps on raining, the Levi is gonna..... Haha! Looking forward to future releases from PB and the amazing playfield quality, CGC too! my 2 cents, Cheers!

...and yet here you are, resurrecting a thread nobody cares about. Clearly you're still thinking about it. LZLE is still amazing. I'm glad you enjoy your Alien...if you've actually gotten it. You need to get over this, now.

#287 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...and yet here you are, resurrecting a thread nobody cares about. Clearly you're still thinking about it. LZLE is still amazing. I'm glad you enjoy your Alien...if you've actually gotten it. You need to get over this, now.

sorry you feel that way boob's.. your a solid dude, but, oh, that's right.. you got suckered in on LZLE. too. Can't say I didn't warn ya before purchase. I promised to report back regarding my Alien and it's glorious! no resurrections, just keeping a promise. already up a g with alien;D the designer for LZ peaced out to JJP. can't blame him. Unlimited freedom at JJp for designing from what I hear. LZ got the shittiest budget from gary, the hole reason why Steve said f' this! Gonna continue to beg PB, JJP and CGC to do Led Zepplin the right way, bigger than GnR, this band deserves it. Just my feelings toward this tittle... also got in on a CCRLE for the same price as a LZLE! down thumb all you want to...best part about pinside. You don't have to agree.

#288 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

"if you've actually gotten it" "nobody cares about"

Don't know why you think I didn't receive it yet, had it for a few months now. Here ya go boobs!IMG_20211117_1700287 (resized).jpgIMG_20211117_1700287 (resized).jpg

Quoted from beelzeboob:

"if you've actually gotten it" "nobody cares about"

Been receiving a lot PM questions on Alien from here so clearly people do care. Hopefully I can answer most here now and end this shitty LZ thread. Yes, Alien has been super solid, 3 tournaments now, roughly 1220 plays when I last looked with no issues. This game will be the last to leave my collection, that's how good it is. And the playfield is gorgeous, best in the business. I think you can still dump LZLE at cost and still get a Alien $500 cheaper, but probably not for long. In the pm's, I was sorry to hear that the negative comments here from Levi and others cost ya $1000.u.s by getting into Alien now...Hmm, maybe ask one of Levi's boyfriends if he got that ass tat yet.. Haha! Also, 2 other better buys right now. Godzilla and CCRLE, Lyman is on code on this sweet pin. Best bang per buck, just my opinion. Hope this helps! Best!!

Quoted from Lamberger:

best part about pinside. You don't have to agree.

#289 2 years ago

Great…glad I only skimmed this stupid thread. I only lost 2 mins of my life on this one.

#290 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Don't know why you think I didn't receive it yet, had it for a few months now. Here ya go boobs![quoted image]
Been receiving a lot PM questions on Alien from here so clearly people do care. Hopefully I can answer most here now and end this shitty LZ thread. Yes, this game has been super solid, 3 tournaments now, roughly 1220 plays when I last looked with no issues. This game will be the last to leave my collection, that's how good it is. And the playfield is gorgeous, best in the business. I think you can still dump LZLE at cost and still get a Alien $500 cheaper, but probably not for long. In the pm's, I was sorry to hear that the negative comments here from Levi and others cost ya $1000.u.s by getting into Alien now, maybe ask one of Levi's boyfriends if he got that ass tat yet.. Haha! Also, 2 other better buys right now. Godzilla and CCRLE, Lyman is on code with this sweet pin. Best bang per buck, just my opinion. Hope this helps! Best!!

out!

Whatever bro, I love my Zep.
And I do enjoy the new Aliens. Played it at 2 shows now.
So. It's OK to like more than one game without being a dick.

#291 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Whatever bro, I love my Zep.
And I do enjoy the new Aliens. Played it at 2 shows now.
So. It's OK to like more than one game without being a dick.

Sorry I came off as a dick, that's how I get head in life. lol.
Listen, you obviously didn't read shit, and your keeping this shitty thread going. It was all about Stern fucking us over and making us buy it no matter what shit.. he approved everything on this game. I didn't fall for it, nor shall you. I want JJP GNR energy behind this band, so Off to the next builder, pushing it... hope i sped up the read fest here and you get it now. I can't keep this shitty LZ thread going without you, thank you.

#292 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

, that's how I get head in life

Ok. Does your wife know about that?

Quoted from Lamberger:

It was all about Stern fucking us over and making us buy it no matter what shit

Last I looked, Stern wasn’t forcing anyone to buy anything.

BTW - It’s really not hard not to buy something.

In fact - it’s much easier than buying it.

rd

#293 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Ok. Does your wife know about that?

Last I looked, Stern wasn’t forcing anyone to buy anything.
BTW - It’s really not hard not to buy something.
In fact - it’s much easier than buying it.
rd

rotordave! respect . great patience on your collection, not easy..
Very true, but the hole FOMO on a led zeppelin LE pin that turns out to be shit, I just feel bad for the people that got Doped into it. And of course, i was expecting ACDC times 2!. Gary shut Steve down, he was pissed! This was another dream theme for him to design along with ACDC and in which he nailed it! he had to fight hard for AC/DC, which I'm very thankful for.(friggin love AC/DC) Shout out to Steve! Thank you. keep fighting the f'ing bean counters for the best game possible!
I think the point most people here are missing is that I would have paid $20,000 for a GnR like experence, but with Led Zepplin. That's what you call, money left on the table. this thing was slapped together like my daughters thanksgiving leaf collage.

Quoted from Lamberger:

best part about pinside. You don't have to agree.

#294 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

rotordave! respect . great patience on your collection, not easy..
Very true, but the hole FOMO on a led zeppelin LE pin that turns out to be shit, I just feel bad for the people that got Doped into it. And of course, i was expecting ACDC times 2!. Gary shut Steve down, he was pissed! This was another dream theme for him to design along with ACDC and in which he nailed it! he had to fight hard for AC/DC, which I'm very thankful for.(friggin love AC/DC) Shout out to Steve! Thank you. keep fighting the f'ing bean counters for the best game possible!
I think the point most people here are missing is that I would have paid $20,000 for a GnR like experence, but with Led Zepplin. That's what you call, money left on the table. this thing was slapped together like my daughters thanksgiving leaf collage.

Couldn’t agree less to be honest.

A/ FOMO is just stupid. Anyone who gets FOMO needs to give themselves a slap, and wake up to how they’re being manipulated by marketers. I had 25 years in retail, I left it because I hated what it became. Fake FOMO, fake discounts, shit quality products with logos - it’s all bullshit. The sooner you release yourself from that world, the better your life will be.

B/ Steve wasn’t shut down. That’s a great narrative - but let’s be 100% honest - full respect to the guy, he’s a legend of pinball, he has designed some of the best games ever, but his great designs are waaaay in the rear view mirror.

If Stern wanted to keep him, they would have thrown money at him to stay. They didn’t. They have Elwin and he’s selling like hotcakes.

Steve with free rein = Elvis. Or WPT. Whooop.

Bring on the young guys with fresh ideas.

C/ As far as the LZLE buyers - if they like it, good on em! It’s their money. Leave them to it. No need to bother them. Move along.

Promote what you rate - not what you hate. Again - life will be better.

rd

#295 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Couldn’t agree less to be honest.
A/ FOMO is just stupid. Anyone who gets FOMO needs to give themselves a slap, and wake up to how they’re being manipulated by marketers. I had 25 years in retail, I left it because I hated what it became. Fake FOMO, fake discounts, shit quality products with logos - it’s all bullshit. The sooner you release yourself from that world, the better your life will be.
B/ Steve wasn’t shut down. That’s a great narrative - but let’s be 100% honest - full respect to the guy, he’s a legend of pinball, he has designed some of the best games ever, but his great designs are waaaay in the rear view mirror.
If Stern wanted to keep him, they would have thrown money at him to stay. They didn’t. They have Elwin and he’s selling like hotcakes.
Steve with free rein = Elvis. Or WPT. Whooop.
Bring on the young guys with fresh ideas.
C/ As far as the LZLE buyers - if they like it, good on em! It’s their money. Leave them to it. No need to bother them. Move along.
Promote what you rate - not what you hate. Again - life will be better.

rd

good points.. I' personally thought AC/DC was the shit! And I saw huge amounts of passion going into the game delivered by Steve with gary ok'n the budget then. That's cool, you can disagree. as long as your not hating...don't be hating now ,lol ;D I'm looking forward to him being let lose in JJP, I claim bragging points from here
just hope to see a few bucks saved here and there pointing out the truth, most people are really starting to wake up. Glad to see it. RD, ur a Smart dude. Cheers!

3 weeks later
#296 2 years ago

[

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 65.99
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 296 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-s-out-on-led-zeppelin-that-was-in-before-the-unveiling/page/6?hl=parsonsaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.