(Topic ID: 283974)

Who's out on Led Zeppelin that was in before the unveiling?

By Lamberger

10 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 283 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Lamberger
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who's out on Led Zeppelin that was in before the unveiling?”

• I'm out!! 124 votes
    100%

(124 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

92CA5F9C-4F6A-4B2D-9098-8B3B6DB04DAF (resized).jpeg
20210130_194851 (resized).jpg
20210130_104307 (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
e555a8fc30325c26f5b730b97db1ea07a9d2035c.jpeg (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20201220-223613~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Dodgeball low expectations  (resized).jpeg
F205F9C3-A9B3-47B4-9769-D576B399C7CF (resized).jpeg

There are 283 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 8 months ago

Yeah sorry but sometimes the short bus guys just bug me.

#252 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Every thing!!
GNR is better in every category.
Whether it's Pro or Premium I mean really I could give a crap about ramp to right flipper.
I do enjoy Zeppelin alot but GNR is way way way way better.
FYI
JJP machines are better on every level with every release if you don't get that maybe you just can't afford them?

From a playing standpoint Stern pins are grip it and rip it sports cars when it comes to how they play. Jjp are full of bling bling and play slow in my opinion. I think the boys over at Jjp need to pull up their thongs and build a game that will appeal to the masses. I’ve said it before. They need to build a Golden girls pin or maybe Little house on the prairie. It will be a huge hit to the guys that route their machines. Every nursing home in the world would want one.

#253 8 months ago
Quoted from Diamond:

From a playing standpoint Stern pins are grip it and rip it sports cars when it comes to how they play. Jjp are full of bling bling and play slow in my opinion. I think the boys over at Jjp need to pull up their thongs and build a game that will appeal to the masses. I’ve said it before. They need to build a Golden girls pin or maybe Little house on the prairie. It will be a huge hit to the guys that route their machines. Every nursing home in the world would want one.

I've had over 90 pins and you sir are clueless.

#254 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

GNR is better in every category.

Not gameplay and definitely not in theme.

Quoted from Pinchild:

JJP machines are better on every level with every release if you don't get that maybe you just can't afford them?

Ah the JJP fanboys. Good people. What a stupid, ridiculous fuckface thing to say. But what else is new with u guys. Looking at peoples collection, surmising they might just be poor thinking their boring games should be the top of the heap yet that boutique company is surviving pin to pin, but wait they are better on every level, oh except sales.

#255 8 months ago
Quoted from LordHumungus:

Not gameplay and definitely not in theme.

Ah the JJP fanboys. Good people. What a stupid, ridiculous fuckface thing to say. But what else is new with u guys. Looking at peoples collection, surmising they might just be poor thinking their boring games should be the top of the heap yet that boutique company is surviving pin to pin, but wait they are better on every level, oh except sales.

The King of De Nile

#256 8 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

The King of De Nile

The King of Fuckfacitis. No mention of how ur buddy there accused me and probably others of being too poor to know the glory of JJP and GnR. Its time for some real fun.

#257 8 months ago

The King of Fuckfacitis. No mention of how ur buddy there accused me and probably others of being too poor to know the glory of JJP and GnR. Its time for some

The King of Fuckfacitis. No mention of how ur buddy there accused me and probably others of being too poor to know the glory of JJP and GnR. Its time for some real fun.

Well Cinderella if the shoe fits?

FYI how could anybody be poor and be in this Hobby?

#258 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

#259 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

FYI how could anybody be poor and be in this Hobby?

I see, they can be in the hobby just not wealthy enough for the JJP golden pins? U said it not me.

#260 8 months ago

I see, they can be in the hobby just not wealthy enough for the JJP golden pins? U said it not me.

You're a Hoot.

#261 8 months ago

My first pin was a 9k WOZ ECLE. I haven't bought another JJP since. I just haven't found them as much fun as the Stern games (or Spooky's TNA). Maybe it's the widebody thing. DI is amazing but I can't get past the theme (same thing with Wonka). One thing is for sure and always has been: They make the most beautiful games ever made. They're just not very addictive for me.

#262 8 months ago

I think after the huge success of GnR, were gonna see more sought after titles from JJP. I also think if Led had seen GnR before hand, Stern would have been denied licensing, straight to JJP, no doubt... JJP is gonna be swamped with theme license offers. Exciting time for pinball.

#263 8 months ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I think after the huge success of GnR, were gonna see more sought after titles from JJP. I also think if Led had seen GnR before hand, Stern would have been denied licensing, straight to JJP, no doubt... JJP is gonna be swamped with theme license offers. Exciting time for pinball.

And then you woke up,,,

#264 8 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

And then you woke up,,,

I've played JJP games, Love em.. no theme's I'm interested in yet unfortunately.. Can't wait to see what they come out with in the future. Road worrior/Fury road would be awesome. LordHumungus would be forced to buy one. Hahaha!

Here's a guy that didn't even want to open his home pin. Lmao.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109442

#265 8 months ago
#266 8 months ago

Did you scroll down? He's getting rid of GnR, too. Oops!

#267 8 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Did you scroll down? He's getting rid of GnR, too. Oops!

Ha - too funny! What an idiot (not the guy selling the games)

#268 8 months ago

Haha! that is funny

#269 8 months ago

Dear Lamberger:

Here's a guy who's selling his GnR for a ridiculous price...and he doesn't even have an LZ to sell!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guns-n-roses-ce-2#post-6115167

I guess--using your logic--the game must suck.

There is still an LZLE available if you want one, but they're getting expensive.

Much love,
Boob.

#270 8 months ago

Keeping both of mine . GNR awesome show . Led Zeppelin awesome shooter

92CA5F9C-4F6A-4B2D-9098-8B3B6DB04DAF (resized).jpeg
#271 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

[quoted image]

I ABSOLUTELY agree with this!!!

#272 8 months ago

LZLE is looking better with the GnR price increase, that's for sure. Glad I'm in on Alien before the the PB bro's do the same thing, only $78 more than LZpr. Got a bad taste in my mouth from JJP.. Dick move for sure. Bean counters on the rise, this will be my last new in box. Looking forward to a nice used LZpr, after the American Dollar crashes, it did under the same administration before. Still up 40% on all of the American $ I bought back then!

#273 8 months ago

Keep waiting LordHumungus, $1000 more coming for a brand new Alien.

#274 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

[quoted image]

Your up a $1000 on GnR already, congrat's!

1 week later
#276 8 months ago

Clearly the best pinball machine ever made because you bought one. But what this has to do with your topic title, I have no idea.

#277 8 months ago

I was never in but I'm out now. Too many post about electric magic mechanical issues.

#278 8 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Clearly the best pinball machine ever made because you bought one. But what this has to do with your topic title, I have no idea.

I think MM has that title, but your free to think LZ has it. PB Alien is the best bang for buck going right now, took my LZLE funds and plopped it on that sweet Beast above and saved myself $1500 U.S. doing so.

#279 8 months ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

I was never in but I'm out now. Too many post about electric magic mechanical issues.

Spinner should be easy fix, not too worried bout it.

#280 8 months ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I think MM has that title, but your free to think LZ has it.

BTW, its you're. Not your

#281 8 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

BTW, its you're. Not your

your right, English is my 4th language.. appauligeez!. Haha!

#282 8 months ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

You're hearing about the few issues, as always. I've had no problems, which is great...because I'm usually the guy that does.

Quoted from Lamberger:

I think MM has that title, but your free to think LZ has it. PB Alien is the best bang for buck going right now, took my LZ funds and plopped it on that sweet Beast above.

I don't think that about LZ at all...but it is a great game. I just hope you actually get your Alien and it's not completely f**ked up. I'd say that was a bit too much of a risk for my money...and I love the theme.

My main issue is that you started a topic about LZ, then have been shilling for Alien since the beginning. FOCUS!!!

#283 8 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're hearing about the few issues, as always. I've had no problems, which is great...because I'm usually the guy that does.

I don't think that about LZ at all...but it is a great game. I just hope you actually get your Alien and it's not completely f**ked up. I'd say that was a bit too much of a risk for my money...and I love the theme.
My main issue is that you started a topic about LZ, then have been shilling for Alien since the beginning. FOCUS!!!

I know, just ribbin you guys. I'll be getting a nice used LZ pro. Were working on a alternate translite and making the 4th ramp... Having fun with it.
Thinking about pinsound as well, get a better British voice over in there like Russell Brand. Actually, anybody else would be better.
Really looking forward to Alien, played the original...PB's will definitely be better, they hit on all of the issues that bothered me.

There are 283 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside