Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Lethal_Inc
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0801191818 (resized).jpg
    0801191818_Burst01 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

#1 2 years ago

I'm using Silverjets for the first time, and these balls are NICE. Are there better out there, or similar for less? I think I paid $12-18 for the tube of 5. What are you using in your home collection?

#2 2 years ago

Pinball life balls $1-1.50 a ball depending on quantity

#3 2 years ago

Heh, ya may wanna update your thread title..

#4 2 years ago

Some would say AC/DC....

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Some would say AC/DC....

They have the biggest balls of them all!

#6 2 years ago

Ninja balls from the Ball Baron in my non-magnet games. Which is the majority of my collection.

#7 2 years ago

I've been using bc precision , from amazon. In all my games for close to 1 year now and still look great

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Completist:

Ninja balls from the Ball Baron in my non-magnet games. Which is the majority of my collection.

Thinking of ordering these for my X Files. In the description it said it should be ok with most games with magnets. X files only has one magnet. Do you recommend getting these balls for this game?

Thanks!

#9 2 years ago

so since pinballs are basically repackaged ball bearings - anybody try something like these

amazon.com link »

pasted_image (resized).png
    #10 2 years ago

Bon Scott?

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Thinking of ordering these for my X Files. In the description it said it should be ok with most games with magnets. X files only has one magnet. Do you recommend getting these balls for this game?
    Thanks!

Definitely not

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Thanks!

Did this and used them in My CV. It took about 5 plays for anomalies to begin. It didn't take me long to remove the balls and watch them stick to each other. I guess I have a hard head and have to learn by experience. And learn I did!

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Did this and used them in My CV. It took about 5 plays for anomalies to begin. It didn't take me long to remove the balls and watch them stick to each other. I guess I have a hard head and have to learn by experience. And learn I did!

Thanks guys.

4 months later
    #14 2 years ago

Ordered 12 pinball from BC precision off Amazon. They are rusted, pitted ans scratched. All 12. They are going back. Buyer beware.

0801191818 (resized).jpg0801191818_Burst01 (resized).jpg
    #15 2 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Ordered 12 pinball from BC precision off Amazon. They are rusted, pitted ans scratched. All 12. They are going back. Buyer beware.[quoted image][quoted image]

Mirror finish with blemishes added with precision?

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

Mirror finish with blemishes added with precision?

I see another guy got them and they had no problems whatsoever. Probably should have gave them a second chance. Oh well.

#17 2 years ago

I bought some of those BC balls from Amazon and they were great. Must have been a bad batch?

#18 2 years ago

I buy ninja pinballs in ultra polish. They are the absolute best.

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I second the ninja balls. Oh so shiny.

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I bought some of those BC balls from Amazon and they were great. Must have been a bad batch?

Yea possibly. Maybe they will see my review and reach out to me. Two different packages, with 6 balls apiece.

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Where at? Do they have em that work with games with magnets?

#22 2 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

The Ball Baron. He has a website and is on ebay. They make ninja balls for magnet games and for non-magnet games.

ebay.com link: 15 Qty NINJA Ultra Polish Chrome Pinballs International Sales Only

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

https://ballbaron.com/product-category/pinballs/

You want Carbon Steel ones for games with magnets:
    https://ballbaron.com/product/pinball-carbon/

4 months later
    #24 1 year ago

Has anybody tried Titan Pinball’s standard shiny pinballs for use in their game with magnets? How are they?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside