5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 213 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Spinape
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 36 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

052505pltmotchandler.pdf (PDF preview)
mj michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-023-480w-1 (resized).jpg
MJ article-2339949-1A443CE7000005DC-626_634x445 (resized).jpg
sddefault (resized).jpg
54966B19-3F20-4C47-9C67-D1040D2C22A4 (resized).jpeg
2izo4d (resized).jpg
lonerangerhead (resized).jpg
Tom Wolfe (resized).jpg
2iyy8u (resized).jpg
goatshead (resized).jpg
mat (resized).jpg
Bowie-and-Jagger.jpg.cf (resized).jpg
3169a_lg (resized).jpeg
2eev4wg (resized).jpg
1ABE4740-7450-4A78-9C07-1403FC9D49AB (resized).jpeg
DmgDOH1UwAAO_n3 (resized).jpg

There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 5 months ago

Eyeroll all you want slick but academic journals, universities , reputable media outlets, etc do not consider The Huffington Post a reliable or unbiased website. It is a news aggregator and the content on its website can vary widely.

This has nothing to do with the urinary olympics that you and Vid are having on MJ or even the content of the article that you reference. Just stating that the HuffPost is not necessarily the arbiter of truth.

Carry on.

#202 5 months ago

I like them both. Hope to own both pins someday.

#203 5 months ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Eyeroll all you want slick but academic journals, universities , reputable media outlets, etc do not consider The Huffington Post a reliable or unbiased website. It is a news aggregator and the content on its website can vary widely.
This has nothing to do with the urinary olympics that you and Vid are having on MJ or even the content of the article that you reference. Just stating that the HuffPost is not necessarily the arbiter of truth.
Carry on.

I really have no opinion on huff post.

But I’d like to give you kudos for not typing FAKE NEWS!!!! 20 times during your takedown of huffington post.

I’m pretty sure within 2 years the only way Americans will be able to communicate with each other is through yelp reviews and by screaming FAKE NEWS!!! at each other.

#204 5 months ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

MJ was one of the most amazing American artists in history. One of the most succesful Americans in history. And yet a true tragic figure.

When you see him in hell, say hello to him.

#205 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I really have no opinion on huff post.
But I’d like to give you kudos for not typing FAKE NEWS!!!! 20 times during your takedown of huffington post.
I’m pretty sure within 2 years the only way Americans will be able to communicate with each other is through yelp reviews and by screaming FAKE NEWS!!! at each other.

The world has gotten too politicized Levi and sadly, all media is advancing agendas and spinning stories to meet their needs. The only way to navigate is to look at numerous sources, consider multiple opinions, and then make your best decision from there. Sadly, too many people rely upon sites like Huffpost, Buzzfeed, Breitbart, Drudge, et al for a few reasons: They confirm their world view, they rely upon outrage culture or clickbait, and in a lot of times, the info is bite sized. That is not to say that they don't have good reporters or break news, but that by and large they are not the most reliable for info.

#206 5 months ago

Beatles is my choice over the Stones. Do a pole.

#207 5 months ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Even if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

Aren't those Rush lyrics?

#208 5 months ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

So many bad freaking takes in this thread. Just do some research for chrissakes. It’s not that hard people. The facts are there. The world didn’t start in 1990. But I’ll bet every band but Nirvana from the 90’s will be forgotten, while Elvis lives forever.
And not because he “stole from the blacks”. Jesus, that’s just such a bad take and so not true. Even more than “the Beatles were a boy band”. Lol and smh.
Elvis was an artist, a TOTAL and unprecedented original and a revolutionary. Elvis burned hotter and brighter than anyone. It took real guts to do what he did, the way he did it. He paid his dues, and changed the world. Pat Boone? Come on man!!

I didn't claim he stole from the blacks. My claim is what it is. He was a brilliant performer who made it safe for suburban kids to buy rock records. The history is clear. This path lead directly to Pat Boone type artists who were propped up by major companies to actually and purposely package products that did steal from the black R/B artists. Elvis showed the economic power of a white guy making R&B music to white kids. End of.

#209 5 months ago

What’s better. Pizza or hamburgers? Go.

#210 5 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:

What’s better. Pizza or hamburgers? Go.

Pizza flavored hamburgers.....

#211 5 months ago

There is way too much good music out there for there to be a "number 1".

Neither.

#212 5 months ago

Since we're on topic of the thread, I'll say the worst pizza topping is ground beef; I mean Wtf? Just unflavored crumbled meat that makes you think it's tasty like sausage ... I don't get it.

#213 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Since we're on topic of the thread, I'll say the worst pizza topping is ground beef; I mean Wtf? Just unflavored crumbled meat that makes you think it's tasty like sausage ... I don't get it.

The wormy, slimy oinions on a bbq chicken are gross too

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 26.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.95
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 179.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
€ 40.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 19.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside