(Topic ID: 92826)

Who owns or builds Virtual pins? i need some answers!!

By LouisXV

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by SadSack
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC03694.jpg
    DSC03690.jpg
    IMG1.JPG
    IMG_0471.jpg
    images.jpeg
    image-573.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider myork82.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from DeeGor:

I guess we're all fools. It took me 3 months and a little over 3500 for mine.

Here's my shopping list.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37521510/batpin-shopping-list.txt
    Can't wait to see this awesome cab you'll have done tomorrow.

IMG_0471.jpg 38 KB

Same here! Parts add up fast! I have a chunk in just legs, rails, hinges, hardware, and a coin door. Then add a DMD panel, 8 contactors, RGB leds, ledwiz's, zebs boards, 3 monitors, oh and a $1k PC. Custom art will cost you $400-$500 by the time it is printed. Then add time in on top of that. You start wiring in force feedback and you will go nuts. Zebs new boards make it easier, but it is still time consuming.

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

Ya as I already said, you don't need dual graphics cards to have no lag. I have no lag in anything either.
    Honestly, I have done several cabinet conversions in about 12 hours time each. That's about 10 hours of assembly and 2 hours of software tweaking, which is extremely fast for me now. This does not include any cabinet art. It does include mounting and installing all the hardware.
    I am happy to build them for cost + $500 for locals. For friends, I have a Dropbox sync install that gives them auto table updates, rom updates, and let's us all share high scores.

That's a sweet deal there. I've been working on my cab for almost two years now. I keep getting sidetracked on real pin projects!

#40 9 years ago

Mine is running perfect on vp 9.9.0 and win xp

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider myork82.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-owns-or-builds-virtual-pins-i-need-some-answers?tu=myork82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.