• Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
MM-principal-office.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 10 years ago

As much as i want my order confirmed ihate sending checks. Dont even use checks being 2013 and all. Yuck! Check it will be though!

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from nlrobert:

Orderd (#1141), received email from pinballsales requesting check payment, and check is mailed.

1172 here so close!

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from heckheck:

What's the deal with the check e-mail? Are they asking for checks even though the website took credit cards? Do people think this means their order is confirmed? Jen sent an e-mail saying she thought I would be fine a few hours ago, but never asked for a check. What's the deal?

Agreed. I wish they would just charge my card

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Jen must be going out of her mind! I don't imagine they had a lot of advance prep for this onslaught.

They were all set as distros ahead of time. I'd hope they were prepared for this

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

#1185 CC payment email received.

Im 1172 and no email. A bit bothered by that....

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

So am I... #1167

That sucks dude. Hope they get it sorted for us both and you first with the lower number

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from StrykersArcade:

It will be a Williams. I will put everyone I get on location so everyone can enjoy them!!!

Williams name or logo wont be anywhere on it

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Those who ordered by phone through Jack will be fine. Have not received my confirmation for payment but I emailed him direct and he told me YOUR IN !!!
Man of his word . A++++

So if we bought online and essentially utilized less resources arr not fine? Lol

#132 10 years ago

Just got confirmation from a friend another order higher than mine got confirmed. Definitely wont be doing business with jjp if thats a sign of their organization when they have my cc number

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Credit Cards are insured , And im sure Jacks not going to screw you out of your 1000 dollars.

I was kidding lol. Wasnt implying any screwing

#243 10 years ago

1172, got my email last night! Although, it was for 1175 so I emailed back for clarification

#286 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

After all the drama this weekend I think I am getting depositor's remorse.
Dont know if its worth paying 8K and waiting a year for a non-collectible game from the 90's....

That game, with all it has, cane still easily compete with a game from today's times. If a game on that level came out today with everything it has and that ruleset people would go nuts. Date made has 0 to do with the fun factor etc. People need to get this whole 90's game thing being worse/better out of their heads and focus on the game itself.

Plenty of folks who would want your order at least

#317 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I did the same thing as well. Kind of confusing since I originally contacted a pretty big distributer that I had recently gone through within an hour of announcement and it does not seem like he could get me one.
Glad Automated was there to save the day. Automated was one of the few distributors that were very organized knowing how many they could sell and safely cover all LE orders even if their allotment took a hit. I was impressed with how precise Mike was with the process it was much appreciated. Your right time to kick back and see how it all plays out. I'm pretty excited, never thought I'd have the chance to get one in the lineup definitely not a NIB. Hope it all works out.
The overall ordering process after the announcement was too disorganized IMO especially when parties took credit card info to place an order online not specifying which model it was even for. I am sure most the first day assumed it was for the LE and rightfully so.

Same with twisted. Site is really sharp looking and has an actual quantity. Was pretty sweet

#335 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Deposit accepted and confirmed today for an LE from JJP. Going with the gold trim myself and will likely add gold blades to match. I'm thinking there isnt much else to add after the blades on this. I really don't recall seeing any must have mods out there for MM or maybe I just missed them.
I'm thinking the only thing your really gaining in the LE is the plaque and the shaker since people are split on the trim color anyway. So not too big a deal for those that missed, this LE reminds me of the LOTR LE in terms of value. I'm mostly in it to get mine sooner. If the Standard was $500 or more cheaper, I would bail for one of those.

A sub is always cool to add to most any game, MM included. The light cannon on the left so when you fire it there is the trail of light...forgetting name. Another solid one.

1 month later
#410 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Where is this cannon mod?

I literally just asked someone like 2 days ago, but am forgetting now. something like pimp my pin something.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 64.99
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-ordered-mmr-post-here?tu=jrivelli and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.