• Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
MM-principal-office.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PennSkier.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#188 10 years ago

The word "risk" seems to be creeping into this thread occasionally.

Personally (others opinions and experiences may differ) - I am not reading "risk" as a part of this equation. As I have dealt with the parties involved previously, I actually interpret the opposite - they are credible and they know what thy are doing.

The rapid-fire response and sales of this game would seem to indicate many others did not give it a second thought either. Sea change from 2 years ago when JG/JJP was saying "Give me $7,000* I am going to build a pinball machine." That worked out. This will also.

*Technically it was "Give me $1,000" + quarterly payments (or whatever the schedule was).

#208 10 years ago
Quoted from sensfreak:

Does anyone know if there are sold out yet?

There has been no definitive word on this at this point. I think just roll with it for now.

#218 10 years ago

Here's an idea....How about everybody go out for a nice morning walk in the park or through the neighborhood.

Why would we sit here and drive ourselves batty over this all weekend? I'm not. LOL

#230 10 years ago
Quoted from Triumvirat73:

My only concern is that Jacks order numbers are approaching 1,500. Assuming the order numbers started at 1,000 that means he will have an allotment of at least half of the production run. What about other distributors? What about Europe? What about Canada? I'm in the 30's on the list from Starburst Cineplex In Canada and that order was placed early yesterday. I'm really hoping that we don't see people losing out on an LE due to filling the orders of an oversold primary distributor.

Those Pinball Sales dot com Invoice numbers are sequential and they include ALL orders - for other games for other parts and products - and they did not begin yesterday!. The Ordering System and Invoice Numbers are completely irrelevant - you cannot tell anything from them - they will not give you any indication of how many of the 1,000 MMs are sold. Everybody stop panicking.

#250 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I can't confirm or deny, but my wife will be getting a sweet surprise present next year.

This sounds similar to the 5 year old giving his Mother a lizard as a Birthday present so that he can have it for himself. Just sayin'

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 64.99
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PennSkier.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-ordered-mmr-post-here?tu=PennSkier and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.