• Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
MM-principal-office.png
There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 10.
#253 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

I am surprised no one created a google spreadsheet yet with order numbers and if you received a confirmation email.

I was going to try but way too difficult at the present time.

#254 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I was going to try but way too difficult at the present time.

#255 10 years ago

Edit

#256 10 years ago

Remember to check spam folders, if you haven't already...

#259 10 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

Are you referring to your order number with PinballSales.Com John?

Yes, order #1165 Pinballsales.com

#260 10 years ago

Again why I went JJ. That and he has always done me right.

#261 10 years ago

Order #1292 . . . . got an email from Jack at 3:35 a.m. (this morning) telling me I had successfully locked in an MM. Of course I have to send a check immediately to ensure it IS locked in.

Mike in Kentucky

#262 10 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Order #1292 . . . . got an email from Jack at 3:35 a.m. (this morning) telling me I had successfully locked in an MM. Of course I have to send a check immediately to ensure it IS locked in.
Mike in Kentucky

Congrats. Edit

#263 10 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Mike in Kentucky

Me too! Order confirmed by Jack around the same time via e-mail. I've never been more excited about a pin purchase. Happy day!

#264 10 years ago

I handed in an order form directly to Rick right after his talk, so pretty sure I'm in. No confirmation yet tho.

#265 10 years ago

Placed my order with Jack today!

#266 10 years ago

#267 10 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Me too! Order confirmed by Jack around the same time via e-mail. I've never been more excited about a pin purchase. Happy day!

Now lets just hope they are LE's like we thought we were ordering yesterday. The release of standards muddies the waters. They shouldn't take any more orders until the dust settles and everyone that secured a spot has been accounted for.

Man, I swear I look for sh*t to worry about...

#268 10 years ago

Order 1067 and no communication from them....

Checked junk/spam folders

#269 10 years ago

We (PPS) respectfully request that the integrity and information regarding any order with us directly or any of our distributors remain confidential between the parties only, in that no detail of the order is posted on any social media outlets or public internet forum. We strongly suggest you remove any recent postings containing any order details. Failure to adhere to this request may result in the cancellation of your order and full refund of your deposit.

: o

#270 10 years ago

deleted duh

#271 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

We (PPS) respectfully request that the integrity and information regarding any order with us directly or any of our distributors remain confidential between the parties only, in that no detail of the order is posted on any social media outlets or public internet forum. We strongly suggest you remove any recent postings containing any order details. Failure to adhere to this request may result in the cancellation of your order and full refund of your deposit.

Wow.

#272 10 years ago

I think they were concerned about the spreadsheet that was being assembled.

#273 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

So everyone on this thread who posted an order number looses their spot. :0

#274 10 years ago
Quoted from StrykersArcade:

So everyone on this thread who posted an order number looses their spot. :0

Hahaha, that's awesome.

#275 10 years ago

play nice kiddo's

MM-principal-office.pngMM-principal-office.png
#276 10 years ago

Planetary was obviously overwhelmed by the demand for this game at the announced price. Who knows how it will work out? But they are pinball people and will hopefully figure out how to make the majority happy.

#277 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Just deleted my post in this topic.

Taking no chances. I want my MMR!

#278 10 years ago

I don't recall seeing any non-disclosure agreements.

#279 10 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Just deleted my post in this topic.

Taking no chances. I want my MMR!

me as well!

#280 10 years ago

Relax folks did you all sign anything...they can ask but nothing says you have to.

#281 10 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Relax folks did you all sign anything...they can ask but nothing says you have to.

I see your point. However, still kind of sketchy move indicating people could lose their order for trying to clear up the chaos IMO.

#282 10 years ago

No, we didn't sign anything, but they are not obligated to sell us anything. I do really want mine, but if they see fit to cancel my order because I posted my order number, so be it.

#283 10 years ago

After all the drama this weekend I think I am getting depositor's remorse.

Dont know if its worth paying 8K and waiting a year for a non-collectible game from the 90's....

#284 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Dont know if its worth paying 8K for a non-collectible game from the 90's....

But its an LE!!!!!!!

#285 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

But its an LE!!!!!!!

LE or bust!!!

#286 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Dont know if its worth paying 8K and waiting a year for a non-collectible game from the 90's....

That game, with all it has, cane still easily compete with a game from today's times. If a game on that level came out today with everything it has and that ruleset people would go nuts. Date made has 0 to do with the fun factor etc. People need to get this whole 90's game thing being worse/better out of their heads and focus on the game itself.

Plenty of folks who would want your order at least

#287 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I suspect a lot of weak hands to get shaken out over the coming months. Many folks got caught up in the initial euphoria of getting a NIB MM but, let’s face it, 8k is a large chunk of change for most of us. After some time to reflect, there are most certainly going to be a large number of drop outs. I'm thinking the 1k LE run is going to be closer to filling the demand than we are thinking here. I just don't see them selling a ton of standard editions, could be wrong here but, that's my gut right now.

#288 10 years ago

So I placed a phone order with JJP/Pinballsales at around 1:20pm EST on Friday...it was very soon after the announcement and I imagine I was within the first 5-10 orders. I am not sure if the online order system was even up yet at that point. I have not heard anything from them yet, no email about deposit, etc. Has anyone else who placed a phone order heard anything from them?

#289 10 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

So I placed a phone order with JJP/Pinballsales at around 1:20pm EST on Friday...it was very soon after the announcement and I imagine I was within the first 5-10 orders. I am not sure if the online order system was even up yet at that point. I have not heard anything from them yet, no email about deposit, etc. Has anyone else who placed a phone order heard anything from them?

Just email Jack, he is pretty quick to get back to you. I ordered a little after you and got an email from Jack over the weekend confirming.

#290 10 years ago

didnt make the cut at pinball sales #1399 for MMLE . but still looking forward to receiveng WOZ LE.

#291 10 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

ask him just to return check that he got today.not going to buy a stand turd for same price.

Lesson to PPS! If it was just a nice MMr , sales would come in and keep coming in..
Instead of LE just deliver games based on order and plenty of folks will want to be first to fuel enough of the fire to get in.
This LE business is really whacked.

#292 10 years ago
Quoted from biglaw:

just talked to jack and since i didnt make the cutoff i can post. order #1399. NO MMLE. as a matter of fact no MM at all. ask him just to return check that he got today.not going to buy a stand turd for same price. nothing against Jack at all still looking forward to receiveng WOZ LE

Biglaw, did you receive the email telling you "Thanks for your MM LE order, On Monday we will e mail you an invoice for the game"....? and still you didn't make the cutoff?

#293 10 years ago

#1413 never received a email about an invoice or sending a check, I was to late, Jacks still a cool guy.

#295 10 years ago

Did anyone place an order through the Planetary Pinball site? I did on Saturday but I didn't hear anything from them. After reading posts on this site, I pretty much figured they were sold out by then but then I was able to reserve one through a distributor. I hope Planetary Pinball allows me to cancel the order I placed on their site.

#296 10 years ago

If you ordered from JJP/pinballsales I would check your order status online. I got the mm LE email to send a check in early saturday morning but when I checked my status today (after no invoice sent even though the email said one would be) it was for a standard. Verified via phone no LE, just a standard today. Order # 1358.

#299 10 years ago

#300 10 years ago

Mine says standard too even though I got the LE version email from jack. Time to email him.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-ordered-mmr-post-here/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.