• Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
MM-principal-office.png
There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.
#203 10 years ago

I was going to send my check with a printed out copy of the invoice from online. It has my order number on it so seems sufficient.

I hate sending checks since you never know if the other side got them. Now I know how my parents felt when they ordered things back in the day.

#204 10 years ago

I just sent in my form this morning through their website. Hope they aren't sold out yet.

#205 10 years ago

Whoa Nelly!image.jpgimage.jpg

#206 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I was going to send my check with a printed out copy of the invoice from online. It has my order number on it so seems sufficient.

I am doing the same. Should be good to go with that. I just made another copy of everything to keep.

#207 10 years ago

Does anyone know if there are sold out yet?

#208 10 years ago
Quoted from sensfreak:

There has been no definitive word on this at this point. I think just roll with it for now.

#209 10 years ago
Quoted from sensfreak:

PP posted last night they were in an oversold situation.

Also I just heard that this will be an LCD. So in the future if ColorDMD gets involved I'm sure it will be just an intermediary board to install.

#210 10 years ago

Damn. I guess I missed the boat on this.

#211 10 years ago

Post removed per PPS request

#212 10 years ago

Did

Quoted from MnHotRod:Order # 1177 placed at 1:26pm. No email confirmation yet.

Did you order through the Planetary Pinball site? They still have to the pre-order form up so I am hoping that they keep a few for people that were not able to make it to Expo.

#213 10 years ago

Guys - I got an email from Jack at 1:45am last night saying my invoice would be sent on Monday and to send a check in.

The email also noted not to make multiple purchases with other distributors as that will cause a mess..... My guess is they are oversold and are now trying to get everything worked out.

#214 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Guys - I got an email from Jack at 1:45am last night saying my invoice would be sent on Monday and to send a check in. My order was 1162.
The email also noted not to make multiple purchases with other distributors as that will cause a mess..... My guess is they are oversold and are now trying to get everything worked out.

+1

#215 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Guys - I got an email from Jack at 1:45am last night saying my invoice would be sent on Monday and to send a check in. My order was 1162.

Some people have already mailed in their check yesterday. Mine is going out today in the mail along with my order number invoice printout i received yesterday.
I would assume that if people mail in checks and they are a higher number and oversold they will not be cashed.

#216 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

Some people have already mailed in their check yesterday. Mine is going out today in the mail along with my order number invoice printout i received yesterday.
I would assume that if people mail in checks and they are a higher number and oversold they will not be cashed.

I'd wait for the 'true' invoice. I would think they would presell these based on Order number - not who gets in their check the quickest. The email states you have 7 days.....

#217 10 years ago

Jen had not gotten to phone orders yet...but that all should be good to go. I ordered around 1:30 yesterday afternoon.

#218 10 years ago

Here's an idea....How about everybody go out for a nice morning walk in the park or through the neighborhood.

Why would we sit here and drive ourselves batty over this all weekend? I'm not. LOL

#219 10 years ago
Quoted from PennSkier:

Here's an idea....How about everybody go out for a nice morning walk in the park or through the neighborhood.
Why would we sit here and drive ourselves batty over this all weekend? I'm not. LOL

I agree - go enjoy the weekend. I spent almost all day yesterday glued to the Pinside forum (work? What work?). Time for a break......

#220 10 years ago

My wife took it upon herself to run to the post office at 4:30pm last night to send the check. Does that tell you which one of us is more excited about this?!

#221 10 years ago

Guys, I'll put these in a spreadsheet but I doubt we'll find out all 1,000.

#222 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I hate sending checks since you never know if the other side got them. Now I know how my parents felt when they ordered things back in the day.

I thought about that which is why I'm going to go to the Post Office on Monday and send a certified check.

#223 10 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

We are not charging any credit cards, check only or wire.
This is through PinballSales.com /JGSC

What a joke cant use credit cards, bullshit! It's 2013 people why not it is much easier and only the whole world of companies do.

#224 10 years ago

My only concern is that Jacks order numbers are approaching 1,500. Assuming the order numbers started at 1,000 that means he will have an allotment of at least half of the production run. What about other distributors? What about Europe? What about Canada? I'm in the 30's on the list from Starburst Cineplex In Canada and that order was placed early yesterday. I'm really hoping that we don't see people losing out on an LE due to filling the orders of an oversold primary distributor.

#225 10 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

What a joke cant use credit cards, bullshit! It's 2013 people why not it is much easier and only the whole world of companies do.

If you were Jack, would you want to pay the CC companies 3%+ fees for every transaction?

#226 10 years ago

3% of $500k is a tidy sum in credit card merchant fees...

#227 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

If you were Jack, would you want to pay the CC companies 3%+ fees for every transaction?

Ok I see your point but still don't like it from a buyers perspective. But he is in a business and will fill all his orders either way.

#228 10 years ago

Ok I see your point but still don't like it from a buyers perspective. But he is in a business and will fill all his orders either way.

Well even if you order from GEX, he's still going to charge you 1.5% of the 3% and that's being generous.

#230 10 years ago
Quoted from Triumvirat73:

My only concern is that Jacks order numbers are approaching 1,500. Assuming the order numbers started at 1,000 that means he will have an allotment of at least half of the production run. What about other distributors? What about Europe? What about Canada? I'm in the 30's on the list from Starburst Cineplex In Canada and that order was placed early yesterday. I'm really hoping that we don't see people losing out on an LE due to filling the orders of an oversold primary distributor.

Those Pinball Sales dot com Invoice numbers are sequential and they include ALL orders - for other games for other parts and products - and they did not begin yesterday!. The Ordering System and Invoice Numbers are completely irrelevant - you cannot tell anything from them - they will not give you any indication of how many of the 1,000 MMs are sold. Everybody stop panicking.

#231 10 years ago

I'm really hoping that we don't see people losing out on an LE due to filling the orders of an oversold primary distributor.

I don't think they anticipated this kind of response. I talked to Jack after the show and the guy sitting beside him was arguing with me that these would not sell out and they would be available in weeks to come. He literally said to me "do I really think there are 1000 people out there who want this?"

#232 10 years ago
Quoted from PennSkier:

Those Pinball Sales dot com Invoice numbers are sequential and they include ALL orders - for other games for other parts and products - and they did not begin yesterday!. The Ordering System and Invoice Numbers are completely irrelevant - you cannot tell anything from them - they will not give you any indication of how many of the 1,000 MMs are sold. Everybody stop panicking.

Fair enough, but I didn't see a number below 1,000 yesterday, and I doubt in the last 24 hours there has been an explosion in air hockey table sales. So, although it may not be an exact indicator of MM pre-orders, it's a reasonably reliable source of sales information.

#233 10 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Me too and I was #1084. I placed the order online at about 1:30 pm, so they probably did start with order #1000. I got his check in the mail this am.
Hard to believe they sold 1000 games in about 5 or 6 hours huh? Doubtful that record will ever be beat.

#235 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

My wife took it upon herself to run to the post office at 4:30pm last night to send the check. Does that tell you which one of us is more excited about this?!

Not only does that tell us you are more excited, but you have excellent mind control too! LOL j/k

Enjoy the MM it will be an awesome machine.

#236 10 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

He literally said to me "do I really think there are 1000 people out there who want this?".

Uh, yeah I do...

#238 10 years ago

My first ever pin, ordered.

#239 10 years ago

Are you referring to your order number with PinballSales.Com John?

#240 10 years ago

#1067 from pinball sales. Hedged my bets with a couple others also. No email yet. Overnighting cashiers check Monday morning.

#242 10 years ago

Fair enough, but I didn't see a number below 1,000 yesterday, and I doubt in the last 24 hours there has been an explosion in air hockey table sales. So, although it may not be an exact indicator of MM pre-orders, it's a reasonably reliable source of sales information.

Deleted due to PPS request.

Post edited by ronlisa : I want my MMR LE !!

#243 10 years ago

1172, got my email last night! Although, it was for 1175 so I emailed back for clarification

#244 10 years ago

Folks, I need someone to explain to me a few things about the technology, are the light boards like Williams or not? Is the LCD capable of doing full color is it emulating an orange DMD?

#245 10 years ago

When they get your check, assuming you got the confirmation email, that will lock your order in. So my check is going out today before I get the invoice on Monday.

#246 10 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Folks, I need someone to explain to me a few things about the technology, are the light boards like Williams or not? Is the LCD capable of doing full color is it emulating an orange DMD?

The LEDs will be more like the new Stern design in LE and premium games. The LCD is capable of full color, but will be emulating only single color for now. It's possible that multicolor DMD could be added with a software update.

#247 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

When they get your check, assuming you got the confirmation email, that will lock your order in. So my check is going out today before I get the invoice on Monday.

Now they are being allotted based on the day your check arrives? Bizarre.

#248 10 years ago
Quoted from Rush1169:

Now they are being allotted based on the day your check arrives? Bizarre.

No nothing to with that. It just locks in YOUR order.

#250 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I can't confirm or deny, but my wife will be getting a sweet surprise present next year.

This sounds similar to the 5 year old giving his Mother a lizard as a Birthday present so that he can have it for himself. Just sayin'

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 64.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-ordered-mmr-post-here/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.