New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 66959)

Who ordered MMR----------post here!

By kvan99

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 470 posts
  • 182 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by foxtj24
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
MM-principal-office.png

There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 6 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

There will be more cancellations IMO. I'm in from day 1 but am not entirely sure if it's 8K worth of machine.

I was in from day one. I will be canceling my LE order as well. I am sure its nice and hope it works out for the best in every aspect. I do like the color changing LCD.

But I had to cancel since I bought STLE, ACDC and SM all in a matter of 6 weeks, that put the fire hose on me spending.

I was less than thrilled with the price tag, to consider I could have bought ST pro and Tron pro for ~$9400 or this MMR for $8200 (shipping?). I am not saying it's bad or terrible since STLE is also an offender on the cost basis, but can't have every pin I want.

Plus, IMO if they keep making them, the regular editions have to sell for less than the LEs, so while they have the same MSRP, I believe the selling price will be less for the regular, just like you hear no one pays MSRP on Stern.

#452 6 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

That one is a bit tempting, but it's $1,300 more, and, here's the kicker, I'd have to buy it sight unseen and then pay another $400 to ship it all the way across the country. I'd much prefer one I could play first and pick up myself.

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't clear. I meant my mm was found here in the market place. I bought it sight unseen. Well, I got about 30-40 high res pictures. Even with shipping I was right near mmr price. Seeing that I would have to ship mmr, I'm still ahead. Deals are out there. There is one on eBay. A little rougher shape. He had it listed at $11k (now relished at $9,800 I believe). I offered mmr pricing. He said he would think about it. The day after I got my deal, he emailed that he would accept my offer. So, deals are out there.

#453 6 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

There will be more cancellations IMO. I'm in from day 1 but am not entirely sure if it's 8K worth of machine.

Some lucky waitlister will be getting my slot, canceled yesterday. Too much time to think about it. I want a MM but not really 8.5K worth. I passed years ago for 4K, I guess it's not meant to be.

2 months later
#454 6 years ago

Does anyone really think we will be getting mmr inside of 90 days?

#455 6 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

Does anyone really think we will be getting mmr inside of 90 days?

I wouldn't be surprised if they start shipping some time in June, but that's a lot different than getting all 1000 LEs out the door.

#456 6 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

I wouldn't be surprised if they start shipping some time in June, but that's a lot different than getting all 1000 LEs out the door.

Did they state that they would be shipping within 90 days? Making sure that I didn't miss any updates.

#457 6 years ago

They stated Q2 right?

#458 6 years ago

I think they said shipping would start in Q2 of 2014.

#459 6 years ago

Did they mention how long of a window would be given to pay in full or at least hold securities? This would be the best indicator as to when shipping will start.

#461 6 years ago

I did a LE now what to do with my old one ?

#462 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Well Jack has attempted to have me banned, but that is a story better left unsaid.
p.s. I could give a rats ass what Jack things of me or anyone related to JJP. 15,500 the amount he cost himself by his actions and I know that matters.

Well said I will never pre-pay on a pin he used my $7,000 for 2 yrs with no interest

#463 6 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

I did a LE now what to do with my old one ?

i'll trade you my South Park for it

#464 6 years ago

$8,000 U.S.D. And it's yours

#465 6 years ago

Is it the new Satan or Cartman LE?

#466 6 years ago

i could not be less concerned about the timeline. the later the better -- i still haven't told my wife!!

#467 6 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

$8,000 U.S.D. And it's yours

I don't buy or play junky Stern's Thank you

#468 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

i could not be less concerned about the timeline. the later the better -- i still haven't told my wife!!

My wife would have punched me in the face if I had not ordered one. Still gives me grief for selling our old one...

#469 6 years ago

I have luci on order. Does the game come with ramp protectors or do I have to order Cliffy's. I want to order before the game gets to my house if needed.

#470 6 years ago

Ordered an LE tonight. Can not wait for them to be shipped.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 64.99
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 139.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
$ 89.99
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Buffalo, WV
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
8,000 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Drums, PA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Columbus, OH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Vancouver, BC
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside