IMG_1517_(resized).jpg
IMG_1512_(resized).jpg
IMG_1510_(resized).jpg
IMG_1508_(resized).jpg
DSC_3013_(resized).JPG
Dsc_3011_(resized).jpg
DSC_3002_(resized).JPG
poop_(resized).png
There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 7 years ago

Ordered a pro in May 9th and got it May 20th. Been on route since it showed up.

#52 7 years ago

My premium GB ordered May 18th. I have 4 games pending - maybe all will arrive within a few weeks of one another. GB, Hobbit, TBL Ned Rob Zombie

#53 7 years ago

Where's the Games? Lol

#54 7 years ago

I was told three days ago,GB/pre s will start to ship third week this month,by Gameroomguys!

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

just cancelled for monster premium though

Same, ordered Ghostbusters premium March 12th. Changed it to Metallica premium last week, made final payment yesterday and it ships Tuesday. Sorry Ghostbusters!(not really)

#56 7 years ago

Ordered a pro in April. Waiting patiently for arrival.

#57 7 years ago

i have two pros and one premium and none have shipped. Ordered the pros in march.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

i have two pros and one premium and none have shipped. Ordered the pros in march.

WTF!?

#59 7 years ago

Ordered Premium on March 10th. Distributor asked for balance last week (paid in full now). Wasn't told a specific date other than "hopefully in a couple weeks after they finish the LEs". I'm hoping for end of July. Rather have the Premiums dialed in than rushed with issues.

#60 7 years ago

Premium, still waiting

#61 7 years ago

Tomorrow or Friday is delivery! yeah!

#62 7 years ago

Ordered LE March 12th. Patiently waiting.

WHERE IS IT, STERN?!?

*crys self to sleep*

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Ordered Premium on March 10th. Distributor asked for balance last week (paid in full now). Wasn't told a specific date other than "hopefully in a couple weeks after they finish the LEs". I'm hoping for end of July. Rather have the Premiums dialed in than rushed with issues.

Who did you get your premium from?

#64 7 years ago

Distributors obviously have their favorite customers they bump up. Not worried, I will be using a different avenue next time. Keep in mind I'm ordering every new pro for locations.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Distributors obviously have their favorite customers they bump up. Not worried, I will be using a different avenue next time. Keep in mind I'm ordering every new pro for locations.

Honestly there are to many variables to know why u did not get one, 1 there was only one batch of initial pros, if you missed the waiting list u were doomed to wait, from what I understand each distro would have been given x of initial pro distribution and even they may not have known how many. Assuming they knew, it was possible your distro was given 5 initial wave and you were deposit 6. You would have been screwed it you were first deposit in and they passed you by to second loyal caller, but honestly how are you going to know?

#66 7 years ago

Im not taking it personally, and hopefully mine will have some issues sorted. Just crabby about the whole thing. Probably won't do anything different haha. Hoping that next release I can be competitive with the bigger ops in town.

#67 7 years ago

Grabbed up an LE order a couple weeks ago from a distributor who had an order canceled Thanks whoever you are..... Expecting it soon, by the end of July at the latest I hope

#68 7 years ago

I've received confirmation from my distributor that only half the backorders will be filled in July, the other half in August and that everyone will readily be able to buy them in September. For those that wanted to play during the summer, it might look like you'll be playing in early fall.

#69 7 years ago

Had to sell my Shrek to have place, so I ordered a green GB to keep it zen
I'm from Belgium... hope to have it soon...

#70 7 years ago

I got my GB Pro in May. Sold it in July. Fun pin. Good luck with your shipments everyone.

#71 7 years ago

Ordered Premium 3/17 and its paid for... hopefully rec've it towards the end of this month.

#72 7 years ago

Nah. Someone told me I should wait until the code is finished before giving Stern money.

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:I was told three days ago,GB/pre s will start to ship third week this month,by Gameroomguys!

I hope you didn't pay their prices

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

I hope you didn't pay their prices

I don't get it..............

Curious..... what would be the expected price to pay for a Pro/PRE/LE?

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from Partyclown:

I don't get it..............
Curious..... what would be the expected price to pay for a Pro/PRE/LE?

Pro $3995
Pre $5995
LE $9995

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Pro $3995
Pre $5995
LE $9995

I don't know about the Pro and Prem, but GameRoomGuys quoted me a much different price than the $9995 you have listed. I will go back and look, but they were cheaper than a lot of folks, more expensive than some, but overall very reasonable. I have found them to be anywhere from $100 to $400 higher on NIB than the cheapest out there....but they do have great service and take care of the customer. At least that has been my experience.

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Pro $3995
Pre $5995
LE $9995

I'll take 0 LEs and 10 Pros at that price please.

#78 7 years ago

I think this might be a bit closer to the mark (give or take $200 based on your distributor):

Pro - $4900
Premium - $6500
LE - $7900

#79 7 years ago

$6695 including tax (unless you live in PA) and delivery from a reputable distributor for a Premium? Did I overpay?

#80 7 years ago

Yea its actually too bad for Stern, I bet they could have moved many more units but by the time people can actually buy them the hype will settle down alot

#81 7 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

$6695 including tax (unless you live in PA) and delivery from a reputable distributor for a Premium? Did I overpay?

With tax included, you probably did just fine. My numbers would be without tax.

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Yea its actually too bad for Stern, I bet they could have moved many more units but by the time people can actually buy them the hype will settle down alot

Not so sure aboot that.

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not so sure aboot that.

I don't know but if I find something else before my distro calls me.... GB is going to get shelved for a while.

#84 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I don't know but if I find something else before my distro calls me.... GB is going to get shelved for a while.

I don't know...I think you'll be buying on at some point with that avatar and all

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sorry guys, the ayes have it!

The "I am glad I did" was for waiting, not a vote of confidence for GB in its current state.

#86 7 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

That is the exact quote I was given by a distributor not in PA. Free shipping was included in the price. You didn't overpay. With Stern's new minimum pricing policy distributors may not be allowed to go lower.

#87 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't know...I think you'll be buying on at some point with that avatar and all

Yes at some point but it might not be NIB. The only advantage now is that the game will have an update soon. So waiting, while being a pita is somewhat good at the same time.

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Yes at some point but it might not be NIB

Don't really think Stern minds that much...before this latest meltdown people couldn't give them monies fast enough. You like to buy Sterns, you'll buy someone else used GB and they'll use that cash to get a new Stern.

#89 7 years ago

I think GB is in for a nice long production run. As more pros get on location, it will spur sales of the pro and premium models. This is a theme that has shown its staying power over the years. These delays are killing us Pinsiders, but many of Stern's customers are less sensitive to these ripples in availability.

#90 7 years ago

we have two premiums ordered ! one for rock fantasy one for a friend ! I am starting to think of cancelling though

#91 7 years ago

I ordered an LE on day 1 and haven't received it or heard anything definitive on an arrival date.

#92 7 years ago

Got on the list for a premium but decided to wait until next year.TWD premium should be here monday.

#93 7 years ago

Emailed my distributor today (Cointaker) and they are getting Pro's in. Was told 1 to to 2 weeks. We'll see....

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Pro $3995
Pre $5995
LE $9995

If anyone has info on distributors with this type of pricing on a Pro id definitely like to find out who and where, ive been considering my first NIB and i was seeing prices closer to 5499 for a PRO model. maybe im out of the loop a bit, any input is much appreciated

#95 7 years ago

$3995 is way too low and most of us paid much less than $9995 for the LE. This is bad information.

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinnutz:

Emailed my distributor today (Cointaker) and they are getting Pro's in. Was told 1 to to 2 weeks. We'll see....

My distro has been singing that song for the past 2 months LOL

#97 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

$3995 is way too low and most of us paid much less than $9995 for the LE. This is bad information.

$3995 sounded a little to good to be true for the pro, all the prices ive browsed online were MSRP , id hope distributors would be a little less then that but by how far is the real question

#98 7 years ago
Quoted from hanzie:

$3995 sounded a little to good to be true for the pro, all the prices ive browsed online were MSRP , id hope distributors would be a little less then that but by how far is the real question

It's pretty common knowledge on here that if you call one of the common distros on here pros are 5k and prem is 6.7k

#99 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll take 0 LEs and 10 Pros at that price please.

Glad you guys are finally catching up with this

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

It's pretty common knowledge on here that if you call one off the common distros on here pros are 5k and prem is 6.7k

Yep, don't pay over $5000 unless the distributor is throwing in extras or is offering some sort of additional service that makes it worth it to you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-ordered-a-go/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.