(Topic ID: 27310)

Who ordered a BHZA and is going to be at Expo?

By gweempose

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I'm trying to get an idea how many BHZA people are going to be at Expo next weekend. I think it would be cool if we could set up some kind of owners gathering with John and Ben where we could freely discuss the game. Depending upon how many people there are, I may even be able to host the meeting at my house (I live less than 10 minutes away). It's also possible that we could get some kind of small conference room somewhere in the hotel.

#2 11 years ago

Nobody going to Expo?

#3 11 years ago

I'll be there. Sounds cool.

#4 11 years ago

That would be cool.... if I was going

#5 11 years ago

What is BHZA ? Sorry for the dumb question.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Nobody going to Expo?

You failed to mention pizza and beer I think.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Travismc:

What is BHZA ? Sorry for the dumb question.

Ben Heck's Zombie Adventureland Pinball
    http://www.pinballinventor.org/games/benheck/welcome.html

#8 11 years ago

I'll be there.

#9 11 years ago

I talked to JPOP this afternoon. He's planning on being there mid-day Sat for the autograph session.

He also mentioned that they're planning to update us would-be owners on the project, prior to the holidays. Something about a Blog site.

It's good to know that work continues on both MG and BHZA. I'm looking forward to seeing a concept-level sketch or two, hopefully by the time the next installment is due.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I'm trying to get an idea how many BHZA people are going to be at Expo next weekend. I think it would be cool if we could set up some kind of owners gathering with John and Ben where we could freely discuss the game. Depending upon how many people there are, I may even be able to host the meeting at my house (I live less than 10 minutes away). It's also possible that we could get some kind of small conference room somewhere in the hotel.

I'll be there and like this idea. I was debating on emailing Jpop and seeing if I could stop by and check out the progress.

#11 11 years ago

Hello,

I will be around on wed night and sat. Also we have a good batch of owner tees ready to hand out. Some owners have called and want to visit the studio during the week and are making arrangements as works best.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from jpop:

Hello,

I will be around on wed night and sat. Also we have a good batch of owner tees ready to hand out. Some owners have called and want to visit the studio during the week and are making arrangements as works best.

John, is there a specific time on Saturday that would be convenient for you to get together with some of us?

#13 11 years ago

Any chance of getting a tee brought back by a friend if I give you name and number?

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from jpop:

Hello,

I think the owner tees should of been sent out already yet what do i know sides the payment schedule lol

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

You failed to mention pizza and beer I think.

Now that I've committed to BHZA, I can't afford pizza and beer. How about ramen and Kool-Aid?

#16 11 years ago

when is next payment due?

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinstor12:

when is next payment due?

11/1/2012

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from mrbillishere:

He also mentioned that they're planning to update us would-be owners on the project, prior to the holidays. Something about a Blog site.

It's good to know that work continues on both MG and BHZA. I'm looking forward to seeing a concept-level sketch or two, hopefully by the time the next installment is due.

Edit: never mind, question was answered.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Now that I've committed to BHZA, I can't afford pizza and beer. How about ramen and Kool-Aid?

Now that you have commited? I thought these were no longer available.

In line for Predator but missed the limited run BHZA
    (damn you bank and your available balance issues) .

#20 11 years ago

I'm happy to host this in my side room as long as it's not during "prime time" or too long. Can't keep the repair room doors closed for too long.

I think it's a great idea to get all the BHZA buyers together at the same time with John. Get Ben in there too!

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    314-766-4587

#21 11 years ago

Man! Wish I could be there! You guys have fun!

-BHZA Owner #Twenty Something

#22 11 years ago

Sounds like a cool game. Is it a dmd game or a remake of an em ?

Any pics of it ?

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Now that you have committed? I thought these were no longer available.

They aren't. I got in right away (BHZA #20).

Quoted from Travismc:

Any pics of it ?

I'm afraid we're all sworn to secrecy.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I'm afraid we're all sworn to secrecy.

Yeah but it doesn't matter since we haven't been told anything anyway

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Yeah but it doesn't matter since we haven't been told anything anyway

Lol. Truth.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Yeah but it doesn't matter since we haven't been told anything anyway ...

Good point.

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from Travismc:

This should answer your question about the DMD...

http://www.pinballinventor.org/games/benheck/welcome.html

#28 11 years ago

Proud member BHZA #68. Hey, how'd I get that number?

See you in Chicago.

Kim

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from Travismc:

Any pics of it ?

There was live video last week, including a cool lower playfield.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-ordered-a-bhza-and-is-going-to-be-at-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.