Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Toyguy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gstellenberg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Groans of dismay followed as balls drained and players missed shots, exiting the current wave before the power-ups were absorbed at the flippers.

I love that. Somebody once reported that as a bug (leaving the wave before the health pills reached the flippers). Totally not a bug.

Quoted from Toyguy:

Sure, this is not a deep game and was never intended for anyone but kids, but let me tell you, you might be amazed at how much good fun and how many laughs a group of 35-65 year olds can have playing Barnyard! It speaks very highly of the P3's fun factor and adaptability.

Haha - awesome.

Great writeup, Toyguy. We're glad you and your friends are enjoying the machine! We're anxiously working toward updates to the existing games and releases of new games. So your experience with the P3 should continue to get better and better.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gstellenberg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside