Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by DropTarget
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Is there a difference in rubber ring manufacturers or distributors? I'm looking to replace some rings, but want the "bounciest".

Thx

#2 9 years ago

super bands

#6 9 years ago

Must...refrain...from...making...a bad...joke...

#7 9 years ago

I've found the exact opposite to be true, these tend to have very little bounce. Maybe I got a weird batch?

#9 9 years ago

Super bands = low bounce but high durability

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Super bands = low bounce but high durability

As well as being able to put a ton of English on the ball. They are so grippy that if the ball is spinning when it's coming to the flippers, it will be magnified when it touches the Superbands. I like them, but they do add another layer of random to things.

#11 9 years ago

Better question, who SELLS the bounciest rubber?

#12 9 years ago

so the rubbers for the playfield not the flippers are not as bouncy from super bands then just regular rubber? interesting. my super bands had a lot of pop on them

and good point referring to the flipper rubber and all the english that comes from them, thats what originally brought them to mind

#13 9 years ago

Today's super balls are nothing compared to the old school ones.

#14 9 years ago

I'm surprised that wasn't the 1st response.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Today's super balls are nothing compared to the old school ones.

» YouTube video

Thanks O-Din, I watched that all the way through, almost slit my wrists.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Must...refrain...from...making...a bad...joke...

Thanks for the restraint, but don't let that keep you from making a good joke ...

#17 9 years ago

Pbl for the most bouncy red flipper rubbers. They also show tip wear though before you put the glass back on.

#18 9 years ago

white pf rubbers for EMs?

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from DropTarget:

white pf rubbers for EMs?

White are the bounciest. Order from anywhere usually close to the same. Super bands are not bouncy they actually reduce bounce and act as a pad would IMO.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from DropTarget:

Thanks O-Din, I watched that all the way through, almost slit my wrists.

Here, try this one instead.

#21 9 years ago

Thanks, much better.

Those old TV commercials crack me up. Every now and then, I search for them on youtube. I like the cigarette and cereal commercials.

#22 9 years ago

#23 9 years ago

#24 9 years ago

I had the Flintstone's one in mind before.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-makes-the-bounciest-rubbers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.