Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cp1610
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Not looking for sellers of shakers, I would like to know who actually manufactures them. I need a bracket, weights and cover for a road show I’m working on. Stern brackets don’t work, but those for Cgc shakers do. Pps can’t help me, already contacted them, Cgc, pinballife and Marco, no luck. Thought I’d try to get to the source if possible.

#3 4 years ago

Does homepin manufacture the shakers?

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinless:

How hard would it be for someone to make a newer shaker motor compatible with a WPC game?

Hhaase is making the board. Marco has the motor, just need the bracket, weights and cover. A Cgc shaker bracket should work, just need to source it. The wiring is easy.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Is it triggered by the flashers or by a switch? Interested.

In RS it’s triggered during certain modes, like when mb starts. The industry is not interested in helping with this, unfortunately. We as a community need to try to get it done. Pinbits sold their setup for $249, it can be done for about that amount thanks to HHAASE.

Hhaase (siegecraft) indicated his board will be $30. buy the Marco motor (or the one on eBay) for roughly $89 and then buy a Cgc shaker for about $100. That’s like $220. Take the motor out of the Cgc shaker and put in the Marco motor. You’d still need to do the wiring from the motor to the shaker board and then from the shaker board to the driver board connector. When I get this setup, I’d be willing to make the wiring connections for anyone who wants it at cost, which is like $10 or less shipped. All you’d need to do is solder two wires to the motor. Very simple. Would be cheaper if we could source the bracket, weights and cover, but I haven’t been able to find anyone to help with that.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

Have you reached out to Planetary Pinball? IIRC hes got the William's IP ... he would very likely know.

Yes, I reached out to PPS, said they could not help with the board or the motor parts and offered no additional info.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

The traditional Stern after market shakers are made in China.
    Can Chris or Melissa be of help?

I haven’t done that yet, I was planning on doing that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-makes-shaker-motors?tu=Lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.