IMG_5479 (resized).png
IMG_5484 (resized).png
IMG_5708 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5707 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5741 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5569 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5568 (resized).jpeg
20231215_154517 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boscokid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#611 9 years ago
Quoted from foxct:

Hard to find, but great beer

heady_topper.jpg 116 KB

understatement of the year on both points!

I drink way more Gandhi-Bot from New England Brewing as its way easier to get your hands on

images (1).jpgimages (1).jpg

#612 9 years ago

Zombie-Dust.jpgZombie-Dust.jpg

Just got a 6 pack of this sent to me by a friend in Indy. Don't think its widely available outside Indiana but it definitely did not disappoint

2 months later
#698 9 years ago

Just back from Indy today - Unable to get my hands on 3Floyds Permanent Funeral if anybody has access.

Must've tried 10 places that were listed on their distribution list and apparently just missed it at Crown, nothing but blank stares at most other places. Ale Emporium still had it on their "daily" updated beer list but that turned out to be false

came back with:
6 Zombie Dust
6 Alpha King
2 Dreadnaught 22oz
1 Blot Out the Sun 22oz
1 Artic Panzer Wolf 22oz

FYI bottled beer in a suitcase gets heavy quick!

have lots of DF120 to trade 2013 and 2014
DF World Wide Stout
Gandi Bot
several BCBS (1 coffee but would need to be wowed to part with it)
Parabola 2013

#699 9 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Just got a sixtel of Firestone Walker Parabola from 2012. Very smooth beer but at 13% you need to be careful!

image.jpg 167 KB

JFC I am at a loss for words!

3 weeks later
#733 9 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Pretty bummed. I had my last Zombie Dust last night. I've had a steady supply since October of last year when I had someone going through Muenster weekly. They have since changed job sites so no more hookup

you are right to be sad. ZD is one of my all time favorites and definitely lived up to hype. I am getting 4 to 1 in trade for Gandhi Bot as 3floyds is non existent on the east coast

1 week later
#747 9 years ago

I thought Hopslam was much better this year. Was glad i gave it a second chance but still dont think its worth stalking

2 weeks later
#764 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

reminds me of my best beer haul ever -- someone had clearly messed up at Wegmans and put a bunch of DFH Worldwide Stout bottles (19% ABV, usually about $9 per 12oz bottle) in with the "build a six pack" beers!

that's awesome! World Wide Stout is hard to find even in Delaware and Wegmans 'build a six pack' offerings ( at least in PA) are general not impressive

#780 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

The big hitters from Indiana/Chicago that I have readily available for trading purposes are...
- Nearly anything from 3 Floyd's (Zombie Dust and Gumball Head people love...No Dark Lord as I traded all that away a while ago)
- Not Your Father's Rootbeer
- Upland Sours
Also have access to Sunking beers if you guys have heard of them. BUNCH of other shit that my friend and I both have either lying around or access to (Blushing Monk should still be available here).

Can you get 3Floyds Permanent Funeral? I came up snake eyes last time I was in Indy and I tried lots of places. I can get pretty much any current Dogfish and have 13/14/15 DF120 if that's your thing.

I have 2 Zombie Dust left and keep reading the born on date (1-23-15) and trying to hold out for a nice spring day before its too late

2 months later
#807 8 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

small haul from this weekend
--Jeff

That's a fine 'haul'

I have never seen Heller Heaven but it gets good reviews and I dont recognize the bottle next to it. All that 3floyds stuff is great especially the ZD and Troeggs makes decent drinkable stuff

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boscokid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-likes-beer?tu=boscokid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.