IMG_5479 (resized).png
IMG_5484 (resized).png
IMG_5708 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5707 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5741 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5569 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5568 (resized).jpeg
20231215_154517 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blakesell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#95 12 years ago

I just finished a Saranac Summer and cracked a Bell's Oracle. IMO It's better than their Hopslam or 2 hearted. I bought a case from the brewery on their first batch, only a sixer of this year's.

Also I homebrew and still have a chocolate raspberry port wine in secondary in my closet.

1 month later
#100 12 years ago

It's doppelbock season in the midwest. Good to have some hearty liquid bread for cold months.

#110 12 years ago

I'd love to get a hold of some loenbrau fest. I hear it doesn't come to the US? Looks like I'll just have to make a trip to Germany one day.

7 months later
#140 11 years ago

ahh the beer thread, how I've missed it.

I do trade beer on occasion, but I trade it face to face, so unless you texans have something really fantastic, I'm not moving my stuff. I have too much beer and too many connections to export too far out (much like some pin hoarders I know).

My other problem with beer trading and shipping is quality, and plausible damage when shipping, especially to hot climates. IPA's would suffer severely.

Last night I had a couple different ones, this sour thing: http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/25923/70745

and this not so sour thing, which I wouldn't call an IPA: http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/689/43073

#143 11 years ago

Asael, if I only had 3 draft beer choices, I would be pretty happy with that selection. Here in the states if we have 3 choices it's bud, miller, coors.

In which case, maybe I'll have a water.

4 months later
#222 11 years ago

genjackson was all: I had a pumkin ale a couple years back that I can't seem to find this year

do you remember the pic of the label or name? it may have just stopped distributing to your area but could be in surrounding states. That's what happens in OH all the time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blakesell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-likes-beer?tu=blakesell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.