IMG_5479 (resized).png
IMG_5484 (resized).png
IMG_5708 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5707 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5741 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5569 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5568 (resized).jpeg
20231215_154517 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1993 4 years ago

If you really like it you can stock up, there is a staggering amount of it in the market. I bet I've seen over 150 cases of it this week in the Twin Cities.

3 weeks later
#2021 4 years ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Black Friday BCBS acquisitions[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice haul. I saw a grown man throw a fit in a store this morning when they didn't have the variant he wanted.

I got to try them all, and an eight year vertical of regular Bourbon County, at a private tasting last Monday. The Double Barrel and the Wheatwine were both very good, the rest were OK, and I did not care for the Mon Cheri or Cafe de Olla. This year's regular Bourbon County is also very good, definitely the only one I would purchase at retail price.

4 months later
#2173 4 years ago
IMG-0180 (resized).jpgIMG-0180 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#2292 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Some great beers here
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love Double Two Hearted, it's better than Hopslam in my opinion.

1 month later
#2388 3 years ago
IMG-0427 (resized).jpgIMG-0427 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#2416 3 years ago

Another winner from one of the best breweries in the country.

IMG-0477 (resized).jpgIMG-0477 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#2444 3 years ago

Saw this at Costco today. At $48 that's a whole lot of bang for your buck Belgian goodness right there. Will probably grab one for the long holiday weekend next week.

IMG-0613 (resized).jpgIMG-0613 (resized).jpg
#2449 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

2.40 per that’s a nice deal! Did they have different boxes? Sometimes they will have different boxes with different variants.
Keep an eye out for the German beer Advent calendar at Costco

Just the one box of Belgian's was all I saw today. They put the advent calendar boxes out like a month ago here. From the looks of it they went pretty quick, haven't seen them since, not sure if they will be getting another drop of them or not.

2 months later
#2666 3 years ago
Quoted from goodtimes:

Anybody got some Hopslam they would sell me . I didn't stock up , and would like to take a couple over to my pops house to tweak and fix up some s hi t on his LAH !
[quoted image]

You can't get more Hopslam in Michigan? Every store in Minnesota still has huge stacks of cases, lots of 5 liter mini kegs around too.

#2667 3 years ago

When 12 or 16 ounces just aren't enough

IMG_20210205_224911862 (resized).jpgIMG_20210205_224911862 (resized).jpg
1 year later
#3139 2 years ago

Gonna put in some work tonight.

IMG_20220304_201523494 (resized).jpgIMG_20220304_201523494 (resized).jpg
8 months later
#3306 1 year ago

I got to try all of the Bourbon County 2022 variants today. As always, they were outstanding. Here's how I ranked them:
Barleywine
30th Anniversary
Biscotti
Original
Coffee
Proprietor
Sir Isaac's

1 month later
#3361 1 year ago

Pinball graphics on the new beer in the Firestone Walker variety pack.

fwpa2 (resized).jpgfwpa2 (resized).jpg
#3363 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Hey Beergut! Miss you and the bourbon crew
[quoted image]
Aka Green-Machine

Cheers! Are you drinking that right now? I sell Toppling Goliath and haven't seen that beer in about a year.

#3365 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

No…. It’s been in the fridge for quite some time. It was my last one so I saved it. I have some much older beer that that ……..2013
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Enjoy that vintage Fat Tire, they are rolling out the re-brand, and they didn't just change the label this time. It's no longer an Amber, now it is a Golden Ale.

ft (resized).jpgft (resized).jpg
2 months later
#3384 1 year ago

Double Dry Hopped Sue, canned 10 days ago. If you like them juicy, pick this one up.

20230408_215212 (resized).jpg20230408_215212 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#3401 10 months ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

Belgian strong dark ale. Very comparable to the Westvleteren 12, but way easier to find and much cheaper.
[quoted image]

Fantastic beer! I happen to sell St Bernardus. Last year some representatives from the brewery and their US importer were in town for the Craft Brewers Conference. We had an event at a local bar where we opened mags of Abt 12 that had been aged for 10, 6, and 4 years, and had fresh Abt 12 on tap. It was quite the experience.

6 months later
#3428 4 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

I've shipped beer numerous times and never had an issue. I always used FedEx (Don't use USPS as it's a gov't entity and is illegal). Instead of taking a package to a FedEx location I always hand it to a driver. Be surprised as to how many trucks are out there. Drive around your town for 5 min and you'll see several. This way I am never asked what's in the package and the fewer times your package is handled the better.

I've shipped hundreds of bottles of alcohol and I have always used USPS. You are fine as long as it is packed well. Remember, USPS has to have a warrant to open a package to inspect, private shippers like FedEx or UPS can open for any reason they see fit. Shipping alcohol is also against ToS of the private companies.

2 weeks later
#3457 4 months ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

It’s certainly hit saturation in my AO as well; you can grab >5 years back from lots of places here, and they are marked at $11.99. Makes tastings with friends convenient as hell, and I don’t have to stand in line when they release. I haven’t even bought my usual 4 of any current year, because there’s no rush. I laugh seeing the variants marked at $40 (which are usually not as good as the standard expression), that are covered in years of dust.
That said, bcs is still one of my favorite beers year after year.

Eagle Rare and Angel's Envy variants can still be found in stores here, and there are heaps of the other two variants and regular BCBS. A lot of stores are passing on their allocations due to lack of interest year over year. It's expensive inventory with short window of interest and a long shelf life (for beer), and stores are tired of the distributors attitude of "you bought it, it's your problem now" that comes with these products.

2 weeks later
#3467 3 months ago
Quoted from Budman:

Great new low calorie IPA here in Ohio. If you’re a woodrail/ EM pinhead, you have to have this in the fridge, especially if you own Universe or Rocket Ship
[quoted image]

Curious to what makes this low calorie?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-likes-beer?tu=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.