IMG_5479 (resized).png
IMG_5484 (resized).png
IMG_5708 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5707 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5741 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5569 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5568 (resized).jpeg
20231215_154517 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thunderpants.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 12 years ago

Hoegaaden goes back to the year 1445 has a mellow taste without any nasty after bite

You should really give Pauwel Kwak a try when you can. But only drink it from the original glass! []

Im glad someone mentioned Hoegaarden. That beer's got caracter and is an easy-to-drink weiss bier.
I'm selling so many of them at my shop and quite a few goes down my own throat.
Also thanks to Robin for mentioning Kwak. i tested it out and liked it, so i bought 2 glasses and 2 cases. While it doesn't hit right in the center of japanese peoples beer taste it has a small but good fan base.

Anyone who is into darker type beer with strong alcohol percentage and sweet fruity taste should try Gulden Draak. a very rich beer with orange flavor. excellent companion for beef and other meat dishes. Not recommended for drinking late at night, it wil hit you hard with it's strong taste and 10-11% alc volume.
honorable mention should go to Heineken Dark. A dark beer (as the name suggest) with 5% alcohol. not sweet and much lighter in taste than guinnes. cheap and in general underrated.

_DSC0034.jpg_DSC0034.jpg gulden_draak.jpggulden_draak.jpg heineken_dark1.jpgheineken_dark1.jpg

#105 12 years ago

Kouji san 29 years old, a rocket genius and alcoholic. he likes beer and Maki san's ...chest

#107 12 years ago

Any beverage with an ad like this MUST be good

billydee.jpgbillydee.jpg

7 months later
#122 11 years ago

I tried Brooklyn Summer Ale - better then average

Brooklyn makes some nice beer. i had them a while back in the bar.
Right now i'm selling Corsendonk from Belgium. A light colored ale beer with a Hoegaarden like citrus and koriander taste, only higher alcohol content (7.5%) and heavier taste. you can drink it with or without the cloudy sediment in the bottom of the bottle.

_DSC0112small.jpg_DSC0112small.jpg

#137 11 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

@ Thunderpants... When can I come visit?

Any time, i'll even throw in 25% pinside discount for you or anyone else. there's nothing like the good old combo of pinball, beer and a noisy rocket launch.
btw congratulations to SpaceX on the successful re-entry!

2 months later
#179 11 years ago
Quoted from mickthepin:

Do they launch rockets outside your bar?

Pretty much, launch pad is about 6k from the bar

#180 11 years ago
Quoted from goodgameslover:

I love beer! And i'm very lucky to be a Belgian. We may be a (very) small country, but our beer is famous around the world. So is our (belgian) chocolate btw.

Attachments
bier2.jpg (17.2 KB, 0 downloads) 5 days old
bier1.jpg (21.3 KB, 0 downloads) 5 days old
bier.jpg (17.8 KB, 0 downloads) 5 days old

Some one with a very good taste in beers!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thunderpants.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-likes-beer?tu=Thunderpants and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.