IMG_5707 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5741 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5569 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5568 (resized).jpeg
20231215_154517 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20231212_221830 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 30fathomdave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1032 7 years ago

I picked this up last night. Multi-tap system coming soon!
IMG_0850 (resized).JPGIMG_0850 (resized).JPG

#1034 7 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Scour the internet (places like Craigslist, Letgo etc) for a used tower. You can get a 6 tap tower for a lot cheaper than a new 2 tap tower! 6 taps is a bit overkill for the home but I use all 6 for a few parties I have during the course of the year! Nice to be able to put a selection on and with sixth barrels it allows you not to have too much beer for bigger parties!
Good place to order parts from is http://wholesalebeerparts.com/

Sweet! Thanks for the link! My plan for now is to use this unit in conjunction with this antique wine chiller I picked up not too long ago, and have the taps on the three barrels serve as beer taps (the barrels themselves would be merely decorative. You can see the barrels on the left in this photo:

IMG_1622 (resized).JPGIMG_1622 (resized).JPG

The length of the barrel unit and the kegerator are identical. I'm going to build a wooden facade for the kegerator, so that it all matches and looks like one unit. If it comes out like I'm picturing it in my head, it should be pretty awesome.

2 months later
#1063 6 years ago

It's a beer weekend for me. I'm hitting up a beer festival here in about an hour.

Then tomorrow, I'm kegging a Pliny the Elder clone that I brewed last month, and setting up the taps on my dual-kegerator system (I'll post some pics tomorrow, if I remember). Beers on tap will be the Pliny clone, a Three Floyds Zombie Dust clone, and a hefeweizen.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 30fathomdave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-likes-beer?tu=30fathomdave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.