8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,925 posts
  • 328 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by 2Kaulitz
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,173 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2B9135D5-55BA-435C-9F04-BF3E4FC57544 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7756 (resized).jpg
IMG_8490 (resized).JPG
IMG_7838 (resized).JPG
8D300539-8144-4AAD-8146-DC1E63820811 (resized).jpeg
20190914_214344 (resized).jpg
0427808D-98B5-402F-AD20-67730F645A5B (resized).jpeg
2019-09-12 (resized).jpg
7436B7AC-E46D-483D-B37B-C5D3B0B3A33C (resized).jpeg
Resized_Screenshot_20190831-203525_Untappd (resized).jpeg
B5F096F9-298D-4FA7-9BE1-006C72605F07 (resized).jpeg
20190829_160226 (resized).jpg
20190829_163453 (resized).jpg
Resized_20190827_203808 (resized).jpeg
20190826_202933 (resized).jpg
7D01B536-B6A0-46EF-B6DA-178CCD724DBF (resized).jpeg

There are 1925 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 39.
#751 4 years ago

99 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 99 BOTTLES OF BEER, TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND, 98 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL.

98 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 98 BOTTLES OF BEER. TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND, 97 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL.

97 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 97 BOTTLES OF BEER. TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND, 96 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL.

96 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 96 BOTTLES OF BEER. TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND, 2 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL... HEY! WTF?

#752 4 years ago
image.jpg image-102.jpg
#753 4 years ago

Had a "few" of these last night. Yummy!!!

2012-12-09 19.31.31.jpg

#754 4 years ago

Fellow beer drinkers ..... I am looking for some Thomas Hardy's Ale. I put up an OT post at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thomas-hardys-beer-wantedtrade#post-2319762

If anyone can help out let me know!

#755 4 years ago

Anyone going to TPF? If so lets do a bottle share. Im bringing some Breuery, Upland , Jester King and who knows what else

--Jeff

#756 4 years ago

I'm a die hard Samuel Adams fan, but ... I've been consuming Moretti Birra (beer) and it is 7.2%. I also like vegetables ... at least a couple of servings a day.

La Rossa.jpg Hops.jpg
#757 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Nope, no stomach for thick beers anymore...carbs counts and all. Straight Miller Lite for me.

I've actually have made an effort to get back to enjoying beer like when I was young. Drinking the lite stuff served it's purpose, but it got to the point where you'd drink 3 beers before even starting drinking. So I've slowed down, drink less, and try to savor it more; and to my amazement it worked.

So drinking mostly Bells products now...Midwestern Pale Ale right now until Solsun...er...Oberon comes out in a few days.

#758 4 years ago

Great beer and cigar!

image.jpg
#759 4 years ago

Anyone else pick up some Parabola this week? Like a beautiful bourbon macaroon. I swear, every drink tastes different than the previous.

#760 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballrus:

Anyone else pick up some Parabola this week? Like a beautiful bourbon macaroon. I swear, every drink tastes different than the previous.

I had a 1/6th barrel of a 2012 Parabola. Looking into getting another!

#761 4 years ago

My beers for the weekend!

cbs.jpg DFH120.jpg
#762 4 years ago

For those that like "cellar beers" here is a site that might interest you!
http://mybeercellar.com/

Almost like a ebay site for beer!

#763 4 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

cbs.jpg
DFH120.jpg

my favorite local restaurant actually had that creme brule on tap! it was delicious!

the DFH 120 is great too.

reminds me of my best beer haul ever -- someone had clearly messed up at Wegmans and put a bunch of DFH Worldwide Stout bottles (19% ABV, usually about $9 per 12oz bottle) in with the "build a six pack" beers!

#764 4 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

reminds me of my best beer haul ever -- someone had clearly messed up at Wegmans and put a bunch of DFH Worldwide Stout bottles (19% ABV, usually about $9 per 12oz bottle) in with the "build a six pack" beers!

that's awesome! World Wide Stout is hard to find even in Delaware and Wegmans 'build a six pack' offerings ( at least in PA) are general not impressive

#765 4 years ago

DFH only recently came to IN, so it's nice to see ANYTHING by them.

#766 4 years ago

I have to stop at the store this month to put up a 2015 DFH Burton Baton. Then I will have a 2013-2015 vertical to enjoy. 2013 and 2014 bottled same day: March 3rd.

#767 4 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Some mighty fine beers there! ST Creme Brulee is just delicious! DFH 120 minute/WW stout are also a real treat. Depending on the batch, both beer's fall between 18%-21% ABV per 12-ounce beer! Burton Baton is also really good. So many really good Dogfish Head beers out there.

#768 4 years ago

Have you guys tried Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter? Next to Celebration it's my favorite SN offering. I liked it enough to pick up a 1/6th bbl.

Perfect for custom sparky painting!!

IMG_20150326_131202934.jpg
#769 4 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Have you guys tried Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter? Next to Celebration it's my favorite SN offering. I liked it enough to pick up a 1/6th bbl.
Perfect for custom sparky painting!!

IMG_20150326_131202934.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Served in a Sam Smith's glass.........so taboo

#770 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Served in a Sam Smith's glass.........so taboo

I'm a rebel without class!!

#771 4 years ago
Quoted from Snurdley:

Some mighty fine beers there! ST Creme Brulee is just delicious! DFH 120 minute/WW stout are also a real treat. Depending on the batch, both beer's fall between 18%-21% ABV per 12-ounce beer! Burton Baton is also really good. So many really good Dogfish Head beers out there.

DFH 90 minute is my new "go to" beer. I've heard wonderful things about the Creme Brulee, so I'm excited! I'm hoping that I will be picking up a LOTR on Saturday...If so, one of the two beers I posted will be drank as my inaugural beer for the game!

Question...

Is it legit to arrange a "beer trade" on Pinside? Being in the midwest, there are some beers on the coasts that I'd love to try, but there's no good way to get them here.

#772 4 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

DFH 90 minute is my new "go to" beer. I've heard wonderful things about the Creme Brulee, so I'm excited! I'm hoping that I will be picking up a LOTR on Saturday...If so, one of the two beers I posted will be drank as my inaugural beer for the game!
Question...
Is it legit to arrange a "beer trade" on Pinside? Being in the midwest, there are some beers on the coasts that I'd love to try, but there's no good way to get them here.

Completely legit. I have done a few now. BTW hope you land that LOTR!

#773 4 years ago

Has anyone tried Heady Topper by The Alchemist?

Number 1 beer in the world. Been dieing to try some. May make a special trip up Waterbury Vermont to get some. I'm a big double IPA guy.

heady topper 001.jpg

#774 4 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

Number 1 beer in the world. Been dieing to try some. May make a special trip up Waterbury Vermont to get some. I'm a big double IPA guy.
heady topper 001.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Man...See, this is the stuff that I want to be able to try.

If you grab some, you need to post your impressions.

#775 4 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

Been dieing to try some. May make a special trip up Waterbury Vermont to get some. I'm a big double IPA guy.

yes, lots. it's incredible. keep in mind you cannot go to the brewery. or at least that used to be the situation. focal banger is also top notch.

if you check out heady spotter you can get a list of stores (and bars) that carry their stuff and when they get deliveries.

let it be known I am down for beer trades.

#776 4 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Question...

Yeah, the 90 minute is a heady beer for sure. If you like big thick stouts, the Creme Brulee will not disappoint. Southern Tier has a bunch of really good beers by the way.

I hope you finally get your LOTR! I know you've been looking around for awhile now.

Quoted from Hougie:

Have you guys tried Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter?

I have. It's pretty decent. I usually get Torpedo when I get SN, but Hop Hunter is now up there with it IMPO.

#777 4 years ago

The big hitters from Indiana/Chicago that I have readily available for trading purposes are...

- Nearly anything from 3 Floyd's (Zombie Dust and Gumball Head people love...No Dark Lord as I traded all that away a while ago)
- Not Your Father's Rootbeer
- Upland Sours

Also have access to Sunking beers if you guys have heard of them. BUNCH of other shit that my friend and I both have either lying around or access to (Blushing Monk should still be available here).

#778 4 years ago

just stocked up for a tourney I'm running Saturday. Nothing fancy, just beer.

IMG_7880.JPG
#779 4 years ago

I built a keezer and I brews my own.

IMG_20150326_173038595.jpg

#780 4 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

The big hitters from Indiana/Chicago that I have readily available for trading purposes are...
- Nearly anything from 3 Floyd's (Zombie Dust and Gumball Head people love...No Dark Lord as I traded all that away a while ago)
- Not Your Father's Rootbeer
- Upland Sours
Also have access to Sunking beers if you guys have heard of them. BUNCH of other shit that my friend and I both have either lying around or access to (Blushing Monk should still be available here).

Can you get 3Floyds Permanent Funeral? I came up snake eyes last time I was in Indy and I tried lots of places. I can get pretty much any current Dogfish and have 13/14/15 DF120 if that's your thing.

I have 2 Zombie Dust left and keep reading the born on date (1-23-15) and trying to hold out for a nice spring day before its too late

#781 4 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Can you get 3Floyds Permanent Funeral? I came up snake eyes last time I was in Indy and I tried lots of places. I can get pretty much any current Dogfish and have 13/14/15 DF120 if that's your thing.
I have 2 Zombie Dust left and keep reading the born on date (1-23-15) and trying to hold out for a nice spring day before its too late

DFH is available regularly here now that they opted to distribute to Indy again. There was like a 3 year gap in distribution.

I will be buying a case of ZD from my friend at cost, which is really generous of him. $40 for a case of ZD is pretty magical considering it sells for a LOT more on the "after market". I'll see about the Permanent Funeral. I've actually not seen it at the local liquor store, but that doesn't mean I can't get it!

#782 4 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

I built a keezer and I brews my own.
Image loading is disabled in your settings. un-hideIMG_20150326_173038595.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

IMG_20150326_173038595.jpg 93 KB

would love to do that. difficult?

#783 4 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

would love to do that. difficult?

Surprisingly easy, actually.

I bought a mini deep freezer off kijiji (like Craig's List, but exclusively in Canada. Has pictures).

I removed the lid and built up the frame with 2x4's.

I bought a temperature controller off ebay and mounted it in a slot I cut in the wooden frame. With this I can specify a temperature range, if the temperature goes below x, then the power gets cut to the motor. If it goes above y, then power comes back on. This basically overrides the freezer's built in temperature control.

I painted the whole thing black with tremclad.

And I bought the guts (CO2 tank, regulators, guages, lines, tower, taps) as a kit online.

#784 4 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

heady topper 001.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I wonder if Total Wine sells this? Will look for it on my next visit.

#785 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I wonder if Total Wine sells this? Will look for it on my next visit.

they do not. it does not leave the state of vermont unless in private hands.

great total wine out there in daytona though!

#786 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotoes:

they do not. it does not leave the state of vermont unless in private hands.
great total wine out there in daytona though!

Total Wine is da bomb. I remember when I used to have to look all over just to find Sierra Nevada. Love Total Wine.

#787 4 years ago

Tomorrow is Monday so time to drink... restocked.

20150329_172044.jpg
#788 4 years ago

kicking the last of the case tonight
image.jpg

got some reserves waiting in the wings though
image.jpg

#789 4 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

Tomorrow is Monday so time to drink... restocked.

20150329_172044.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I see some DuClaw brew in there. Are you in Md? Have you tried DuClaw's Sweet Baby Jesus? mmm...good stuff.

#790 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I see some DuClaw brew in there. Are you in Md? Have you tried DuClaw's Sweet Baby Jesus? mmm...good stuff.

I'm in Jersey. My place has sweet baby jesus. We mainly stick to IPAs. We love that bitter taste.

1 week later
#791 4 years ago

Had the first one inside and second one outside with cigar.

image.jpg image-919.jpg
1 week later
#792 4 years ago

Like the heavens poured down into a glass...

IMG_2113.JPG
#793 4 years ago

I love me some Cantillon

--Jeff

#794 4 years ago

Here's to Total Wine and their way too infrequent beer coupons.....

goodbeer.PNG

#795 4 years ago

Just had this one been hiding in fridge for awhile.

image.jpg
#796 4 years ago

A local brew and surprisingly good.

duck.png

#797 4 years ago

Drinking one of these below right now. One of my favorites.
Hacker-Pschorr_Weisse.jpg

3 weeks later
#798 4 years ago

Local pbs series just started for San Diego breweries

http://video.kpbs.org/program/kings-craft/

#799 4 years ago

Drank a bunch of this one last week in Aruba.

image.jpg
#800 4 years ago

Drinking this tonight , it is pretty good.

20150522_225632[1].jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 3.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 10.00
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 115.00
Boards
AMCO
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 109.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 269.99
€ 4.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Multigame
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
There are 1925 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 39.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside