IMG_5707 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5741 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5569 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5568 (resized).jpeg
20231215_154517 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20231212_221830 (resized).jpg

There are 3,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 70.
#601 9 years ago

A little draft Two Hearted to kick 1413818198422.jpg1413818198422.jpgoff my fall break

#602 9 years ago

image-236.jpgimage-236.jpg

Becoming one of my favorite breweries

1 week later
#603 9 years ago

Look what I found today!

Let's all celebrate and have a good time.......

celebration.PNGcelebration.PNG

#604 9 years ago

This was our pre Halloween Spiced Stout night. Lets just say i was a bit fuzzy the next morning

--Jeff

WP_20141030_22_47_32_Pro.jpgWP_20141030_22_47_32_Pro.jpg WP_20141030_22_55_25_Pro.jpgWP_20141030_22_55_25_Pro.jpg
#605 9 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

A little draft Two Hearted to kick off my fall break

1413818198422.jpg 124 KB

Saw poster in background and just bought Victory Dirt Wolf Double IPA. Will be trying it a lot more this Fall and Winter also.

Bottled my first home brew last weekend. One more week until done.

#606 9 years ago
Quoted from trudert9:

Becoming one of my favorite breweries

image-236.jpg 53 KB

Yes! If you love Belgian Triples, this is fantastic.

#607 9 years ago

Can I play? Lol. Here's my current fave..

image.jpgimage.jpg
#608 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Saw poster in background and just bought Victory Dirt Wolf Double IPA. Will be trying it a lot more this Fall and Winter also.
Bottled my first home brew last weekend. One more week until done.

I'm not a victory fanboy, but i like every beer that they brew. I picked up that sign on a brewery tour. It would be really awesome to put together a brewery/pinball location tour someday. That would be an awesome time.

#609 9 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

This was our pre Halloween Spiced Stout night. Lets just say i was a bit fuzzy the next morning
--Jeff

Image (auto-loading disabled)
Image (auto-loading disabled)

WP_20141030_22_47_32_Pro.jpg 139 KB

WP_20141030_22_55_25_Pro.jpg 174 KB

I would say so.

Pumpkins last stretch on hallows eve.

KINDLE_CAMERA_1412538723000-795.jpgKINDLE_CAMERA_1412538723000-795.jpg

#610 9 years ago

heady_topper.jpgheady_topper.jpg

Hard to find, but great beer

#611 9 years ago
Quoted from foxct:

Hard to find, but great beer

heady_topper.jpg 116 KB

understatement of the year on both points!

I drink way more Gandhi-Bot from New England Brewing as its way easier to get your hands on

images (1).jpgimages (1).jpg

#612 9 years ago

Zombie-Dust.jpgZombie-Dust.jpg

Just got a 6 pack of this sent to me by a friend in Indy. Don't think its widely available outside Indiana but it definitely did not disappoint

#613 9 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

understatement of the year on both points!
I drink way more Gandhi-Bot from New England Brewing as its way easier to get your hands on

i will have to try that Gandhi-Bot , thanks.

#614 9 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I'm not a victory fanboy, but i like every beer that they brew. I picked up that sign on a brewery tour. It would be really awesome to put together a brewery/pinball location tour someday. That would be an awesome time.

Beer and pinball? I bet some local breweries would host a pinball and beer get together at their location. I am thinking outside the bottle. Hmmmm...

#615 9 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Just got a 6 pack of this sent to me by a friend in Indy. Don't think its widely available outside Indiana but it definitely did not disappoint

Zombie-Dust.jpg 42 KB

There is a two bottle limit for Zombie Dust where I shop. I usually buy a couple of bottles a week. This was last nights lineup for my wife and I. She is a big fan of stouts.20141102_075506.jpg20141102_075506.jpg

#616 9 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Zombie-Dust.jpg 42 KB

I've tried that! I agree, it's really quite good!

#617 9 years ago

Popped open this just in the right time of the season. Different but enjoying with right food I believe as indicated on back of label, just different.

image-559.jpgimage-559.jpg
#618 9 years ago

This is last night's collection. Football started way too early and ended way too late. Today might be one of those " I'm never drinking again" kind of days.20141109_071700.jpg20141109_071700.jpg

#619 9 years ago

Green Flash just bought Alpine Beer today..
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/nov/10/green-flash-alpine-merge/

This may not mean anything for non-San Diegan's but I am not sure how I feel about it just yet. I could take/leave Green Flash beers.. but I work 1 block away from them. I love Alpine beer, but they are 26 miles away and are super tiny and hardly distribute "in town". If the Alpine beers stay the same, and i can get a growler fill 1 block away.. then I am super excited. Anything else, and I'm not sure.

#620 9 years ago

The bread crumbs have been there since they started brewing Duet, Nelson, and Hoppy Birthday at Green Flash in April. You can actually find Alpine beers in new accts and on tap throughout San Diego. Before this partnership, outside of Toro, Obriens, Blair bars and the pub, Alpine was non existent even in San Diego. Shawn has been involved with scaling up all the recipes. It took a few batches but I would challenge even the most avid Alpine fan to tell the difference. Each facility will function independently; operated by their own staffs. It is bottling, availability and distribution. Alpine beer fans should be very happy about this. This is nothing like 10 barrel selling to InBev.

Alan

#621 9 years ago

Well, I just got done with my batch of home brew and......uh, it tastes like brown ale with an aftertaste of a pilsner? LOL! Those were the first sips, so let me try some more and we will see how it goes.

Update: better as I drink more. Oh wait, that is true with all beer isn't it?

#622 9 years ago
Quoted from Duff:

The bread crumbs have been there since they started brewing Duet, Nelson, and Hoppy Birthday at Green Flash in April. You can actually find Alpine beers in new accts and on tap throughout San Diego. Before this partnership, outside of Toro, Obriens, Blair bars and the pub, Alpine was non existent even in San Diego. Shawn has been involved with scaling up all the recipes. It took a few batches but I would challenge even the most avid Alpine fan to tell the difference. Each facility will function independently; operated by their own staffs. It is bottling, availability and distribution. Alpine beer fans should be very happy about this. This is nothing like 10 barrel selling to InBev.
Alan

Yeah I know it's not like the Goose Island thing. I am sure it is good all the way around. I remember back in the days where Alpine wasn't spread so thin and could walk into Liar's club and get Exponential Hoppiness on cask like it was no big deal Pat @ alpine had been looking for investments for a while it seems.. and he seems very persnickety about his beer.. which I can only assume is why he hadn't grown as fast as he wanted. So, if he's happy with Green Flash then I'm sure it's a good fit. Hoping I can get growler fills or at least bottles now at Green Flash due to location.

To tie this around to pinball.. High Dive needs to get some Alpine beer now

#623 9 years ago

Anyone have an extra ticket to FoBAB in Chicago?

#624 9 years ago

I live in Beer City (Grand Rapids) MI. Its a year round beer festival here, which is why I'm easily 20lb overweight. Its also my favorite time of year. Browns, Stouts, Oktoberfests, etc.

#625 9 years ago

KB kegs was a popular beer in Australia in the EM era. Referred to as a 'hand grenade' because of the ring pull top and with the widemouth ye could throw EM down quick-those were the days!!!!

kb keg.pngkb keg.png

#626 9 years ago

If you ever get a chance to visit Short's in Northern MI, best IPA ever.

#627 9 years ago

Two nice beers from Sprecher .

IMG_0390[1].JPGIMG_0390[1].JPG
#628 9 years ago

One of my old time favorites and worked well with my cigar.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#629 9 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

One of my old time favorites and worked well with my cigar.

image.jpg 196 KB

Had this on tap at the house for last year's Super Bowl party.....great beer on nitro!

#630 9 years ago

Different beer by famous Rogue brewey but not a favorite. Had with a cigar and not too bad on a colder night.

image-629.jpgimage-629.jpg
#631 9 years ago

If you like beer there is a TV show starting tonight ( 5 minutes actually ) on the the National Geographic Channel called CHUG! It's a comedy/educational program about different cultures and their drinks of choice.

#632 9 years ago

Drink

image-62.jpgimage-62.jpg
#633 9 years ago

Surprisingly this was pretty good.

Ballantine.JPGBallantine.JPG
#634 9 years ago

Autumn Maple is one of my favs. The BBA Autumn Maple is divine

--Jeff

#635 9 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Autumn Maple is one of my favs. The BBA Autumn Maple is divine
--Jeff

It's like breakfast in a bottle with the maple and bacon flavors!

#636 9 years ago

This had nice little chocolate taste with cold mug for a Porter, nice title Pay the Ferryman. Only why we only get 11.2oz instead of a full 12oz.?

image-930.jpgimage-930.jpg

#637 9 years ago

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maidens-trooper-beer-to-be-canned-for-u-s-market/
Have not tried this beer yet but have bottle in fridge. Iron Maiden can version coming to states.

#638 9 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maidens-trooper-beer-to-be-canned-for-u-s-market/
Have not tried this beer yet but have bottle in fridge. Iron Maiden can version coming to states.

JotR, it's a very weak Ale. Not bad but not a lot of flavor! The can states on it "Charged with Flavor" so I wonder if the cans will have the "widget" in it that disperses nitro upon opening the can. If this is the case it would make it a creamier ale and may provide the much more needed flavor.

Here's a beer I had that has a lot of flavor and is very smooth to drink. . . .

IMG_4088[1].JPGIMG_4088[1].JPG
#639 9 years ago

meSz,
I see you did black friday.

Did you get any of the Coffee, Barleywine or Vanilla?

Im really looking for a Prop but they were only released in chicago

I also agree on Iron maiden. It made me want to run to the hills.

--Jeff

#640 9 years ago

DSCF6689.JPGDSCF6689.JPG DSCF6692.JPGDSCF6692.JPG DSCF6693.JPGDSCF6693.JPG
#641 9 years ago

Mmmm. Fruet. I have one of those stashed away for a rainy day

Jeff

#642 9 years ago

The Fruet was very good. The 5 Golden Rings wiped me out though. I think that was 13% ABV or something crazy like that, LOL.

Chris

#643 9 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

meSz,
I see you did black friday.
Did you get any of the Coffee, Barleywine or Vanilla?
Im really looking for a Prop but they were only released in chicago
I also agree on Iron maiden. It made me want to run to the hills.
--Jeff

Actually no Black Friday. Have someone in the business that gave me some.
I haven't tried the others as of yet. I always liked the Stout so I get it every year! It reminds me of the Thomas Hardy!

#644 9 years ago

Short of hefeweizens, I rarely ever find a beer I actually enjoy that's not guiness.

That said, I'm sticking with carbombs, with the shot being 70% Jamieson and 30% baileys. Usually two or three of those and I'm good to go. We'll see if the Embassy Suites will oblige that drink request...I bet not lol.

#645 9 years ago

I'm sure it's been said already, but Who doesn't like BEER ? ? ?

#646 9 years ago

2013-04-13 19.28.09-1.jpg2013-04-13 19.28.09-1.jpgJoker poker and some beer

--Jeff

2013-04-13 21.10.24-1.jpg2013-04-13 21.10.24-1.jpg 2013-04-13 22.33.54.jpg2013-04-13 22.33.54.jpg
#647 9 years ago

I haven't read this whole thing but has anyone tried a Moose drool or any of the other beers from that brewery? I tried one at the TX Renascence Festival and it was great. I cant find it anywhere to buy it though.

#648 9 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I haven't read this whole thing but has anyone tried a Moose drool or any of the other beers from that brewery? I tried one at the TX Renascence Festival and it was great. I cant find it anywhere to buy it though.

Dunno about that, but the mead at Ren Faire is probably one of the few reasons I'd go back.

#649 9 years ago

I love mead but it leaves one hell of a headache. It's $ a glass at the R Fest and $12- 25 for a whole bottle at Specs. Just get a good bottle of Sweet Muscato and its just as good.

There are 3,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 70.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-likes-beer/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.