IMG_5741 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5569 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5568 (resized).jpeg
20231215_154517 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20231212_221830 (resized).jpg
20231212_221824 (resized).jpg

There are 3,470 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 70.
TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#2 12 years ago

Looks like some kind of beer bottles that fell off a pirate ship.

#3 12 years ago

My 3 favorites are 1.Full Beer 2. Cold Beer 3. Free Beer

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from hawkeye11:

My 3 favorites are 1.Full Beer 2. Cold Beer 3. Free Beer

Coincidentally, I have all 3 in my hand right now, in one bottle! oh, way2wyrd....me me me me me me me me me!

EDIT: I no longer have "full beer" just thought you would all love to know!

#5 12 years ago

If she's serving it, I like it. I'm not much of a beer person, but I could make an exception in this case.

#6 12 years ago

She can slip anything in my drink i sure would'nt mind.

#7 12 years ago

I have had the 'Hellhound on my Ale'...
Very good! Even with the hops, it had a definite citrus vibe rolling through the palate.
Perfect with fish and chips! Mmmmmm.
Good color too!

What?!
I CAN'T eat Ramen all the time!!!

#8 12 years ago

I like Boddingtons Pub Ale been drinking it for a few years now
a legal pint not like a shy pint (14.5 oz) that that other 'can' sells next to.

Boddingtons_pub_ale.jpgBoddingtons_pub_ale.jpg

#9 12 years ago

I prefer amber lagers and ales. Such as Alaskan Amber, Kilkinney, Yuengling Lager, Dos Equis, and Corona (though not an Amber). My favorite of all time though is a German Keller Bier from the Schweinfurt Brewhaus.

#10 12 years ago

If it says "lite" or "light" it's NOT beer!

It would simply be beer flavoured carbonated water!

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from Son_of_Zombie:

Is your gut proof of that? lol

#12 12 years ago

Found this awesome Red from upstate N.Y. on tap locally
but they only ship in 1/2 kegs so the tavern runs out fast

CASCA-bottleglass.jpgCASCA-bottleglass.jpg

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

She can slip anything in my drink i sure would'nt mind.

+1

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

I prefer amber lagers and ales.

Have you tried 'Fischer' amber SC???
Don't let the French heritage scare you off..!
It is one of the better ambers I have had.
The 22oz is bottled with the "Grolsch-Style" top too!
Mmmm... I think I will have one right now!
images.jpegimages.jpeg

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from hawkeye11:

Is your gut proof of that? lol

Yes. I am a weed with a beer gut. First I was able to stop wearing a belt, recently I had to buy bigger pants!

#16 12 years ago

The hoppier the better for me. I also like belgian styles as well. I try to save and make my own. I've made alot of friends between home brew and pinball forums. What's better than beer and pinball?

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

I like Boddingtons Pub Ale been drinking it for a few years now

Boddingtons is great, but for me it has to be out of the tap. It is amazing the different tastes you get with Boddingtons from the can vs. the tap.
I am a huge fan of imports and have tried beers from all over the world, but some of my favorites are samuel smiths, Killians, and Delerium.

#18 12 years ago

I used to drink micro brew all the time, but I find myself drinking the BEAST these days.

#19 12 years ago

What's better than beer and pinball?

Only a few things! Recently got lucky enough to snatch a 4-pack of these,

bottle_devil-dancer.pngbottle_devil-dancer.pngWhen you dance with the Devil, the Devil don't change. You do. Massive in complexity, the huge malt character balances the insane amount of alphas used to create it. At an incredible 112 IBUs, it's dry-hopped with ten hop varieties

#20 12 years ago

mmmm beer......

#21 12 years ago

Triple IPA!?? What was that like?

How about adding to this thread...what is the worst beer you have had? Mine would be a toss up between a Brazilian Black Beer and a bottle ferminted Hef from Germany (Just toooo many floaties for me).

#22 12 years ago

here are some other beers i like...

IMAG0152.jpgIMAG0152.jpg IMAG0161.jpgIMAG0161.jpg IMAG0169.jpgIMAG0169.jpg

#23 12 years ago

I don't know about what the contents are like but those sure are some COOL bottles...especially the Porter.

#24 12 years ago

Triple IPA!?? What was that like?

Really excellent! The taste is amazingly complex. Starts of with a malt sweetness (brown sugar maybe some caramel), then it goes into a ripe fruit (grapefruit and or maybe pineapple?), and it finishes with a hop slam. It really is a damn good beer if you like hops.
I also have one of these in my fridge, it's a collaboration between Dogfish Head and Three Floyds.

dfh_poppaskull.pngdfh_poppaskull.pngPoppa Skull is the reciprocation-collaboration between Dogfish Head and 3 Floyds Brewing Co. Our brothers from another out in Indiana. The first beer we did together at 3F, Popskull, was a high-gravity dark lager aged on chunks of our palo santo wood. Poppaskull is similar in abv, a sipper that will age well, also aged on wood, but very, very different in flavor and aroma.

This time around we brewed at our brewery in Milton, DE and made a deep, golden ale spiced with cardamom and fermented using a robust Belgian yeast strain. One third of the volume was then aged for 6 months in oak brandy barrels. Spice, esters, and sweet brandy dominate the aroma. A robust 10% abv is rounded by caramel and vanilla notes from the wood with a slight spiciness coming from the yeast.

Plans for distribution include, DE, IL, IN, KY, MA and WI

Enjoy!

#25 12 years ago

That Poppa skull is quite good.

Id love to try the founders tripple IPA..!!

Im always up for beer trades if you want any beers we can get in texas ie Rahr Winter Warmer, Asskicker, Independance stash ipa , shiner, real ale etc

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

That Poppa skull is quite good.

Id love to try the founders tripple IPA..!!

Im always up for beer trades if you want any beers we can get in texas ie Rahr Winter Warmer, Asskicker, Independance stash ipa , shiner, real ale etc

Hell yeah! PM me way I have all kind of great beer companies here. I'm sure we can work something out.

#27 12 years ago

Had some Southern Pecan from Lazy Magnolia Brewing Co. during a recent trip to MS. I'm not normally a fan of nut beers, but this was so good that I brought a case back with me.

For general consumption I like Yeungling or Sam Adams Boston Lager. Always used to get a half barrel of Sam Adams Octoberfest when it came out too. I love Maerzens, and SA Octoberfest is the best I've found.

When I'm back home in WI I like a Leinie's Red or original formula Schlitz.

gooddog.JPGgooddog.JPG

#28 12 years ago

IPA's for me. Flying Dog, Mojo, and for playing White Water, Bigfoot Ale.

Mojo.jpgMojo.jpg 2010_Beer_Bigfoot.jpg2010_Beer_Bigfoot.jpg

#29 12 years ago

Bigfoot ale will send you to sleep good n hard
only comes out a few months a year round here

#30 12 years ago

A friend of mine that happens to go to all the Pinball Expos with our group usually brings home-brew that in my opinion ranks right up there with the best beer I've ever had. Looking forward to PPE11!!

#31 12 years ago

Brewed a batch last weekend. One more this weekend. I brewed a Noble Pils Sam Adams clone mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This weekend a beer I call Amarillo By Morning Pale Ale. It uses only the Amarillo hop.

#32 12 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

here are some other beers i like...

I like the big glasses!

I like a lot of 'real' beers. Can't say that I don't enjoy a nice, cool Bud Lite Lime on a hot summer day. My wife calls it a "girl beer".

#33 12 years ago

Snurd, I must say that triple IPA looks real interesting, and good! Too bad they don't sell it around here.

#34 12 years ago
Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

Hee hee, ain't it the truth!

#35 12 years ago
Quoted from dirtrider:

HELLODEADCITY said:

Hee hee, ain't it the truth!

Yeah it will. Im a huge Barleywine fan and thats a pretty good one. Stone Old Guardian is good one also.

#36 12 years ago

Is this a rhetorical question?

Sadly, all I can get up here in Soviet Alaska are Alaskan Brewing Company and most of the west coast stuff. Alaskan makes a good amber and a great oatmeal stout, but my favorite is the Winter Ale brewed with spruce tips. I love the artwork on the bottle.

New Belgium makes some good brews too, but they tend to be on the rich side. The 1554 is one of my favorites. Great chocolate Belgian ale. Some of the ones I had on their tour are closer to barleywine than beer. Speaking of which, their brewery tour is a hoot. If you're ever in Fort Collins, it's a must see. Most fun workplace ever.

Also, out of my home state of Michigan I like Bell's Oberon. One of the best summer ales out there. Watch it, it hits you like a freaking truck.

#37 12 years ago

Thor_blaa.jpgThor_blaa.jpg
Fuller_s.jpgFuller_s.jpg

#38 12 years ago

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink dos XX

#39 12 years ago

Can't say that I don't enjoy a nice, cool Bud Lite Lime on a hot summer day.

Ditch that BLL and start drinking this instead...

images.jpegimages.jpeg

At least your wife will stop making fun of you! (Probably... )
The term "Chick-Beer" or "Girl-Beer" has now been replaced with "Joke-Beer" BTW...
Thanks Michelob Ultra!
MGD 64...
_______...

#40 12 years ago

Here's my local brewery's finest!!!irish.jpgirish.jpg

#41 12 years ago

Snurdley, you know I've got Miller & Bud Lite on ice when you come over. However, you've never asked to see any of the good stuff we keep here. I usually don't drink beer, but when I do it's...........

IMG_4389.JPGIMG_4389.JPG
So Many Legs So Little Time

#42 12 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Brewed a batch last weekend. One more this weekend. I brewed a Noble Pils Sam Adams clone mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This weekend a beer I call Amarillo By Morning Pale Ale. It uses only the Amarillo hop.

I was drinking some of my buddy's homebrew last night. He brought a kölsch, an amber ale, octoberfest and I think a blue moon. His kölsch took 2nd place at the Wisconsin State Fair a couple of years back, so you know it's good. It's nice having friends who brew their own beer!

#43 12 years ago

I will admit that I will drink Bud Light. I prefer Shiner or Stella Artouis

#45 12 years ago

Like the difference between tmnt and tz

Why are you ragging on TMNT?

april-o-neil-cosplay.jpgapril-o-neil-cosplay.jpg

#46 12 years ago

(DONATELLO)

"It looks like my "Bo-Staff", got a little bit straighter!"

Don.jpegDon.jpeg

"I'd share my pizza with April anytime..! Right, Master?"

"Master..?"

Splinter.jpegSplinter.jpeg

#47 12 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Have you tried 'Fischer' amber SC???

Have not spent much time in France to try it. I will look for it though.

#48 12 years ago
Quoted from Loupie:

Snurdley, you know I've got Miller & Bud Lite on ice when you come over. However, you've never asked to see any of the good stuff we keep here. I usually don't drink beer, but when I do it's...........

Loupie you've been too kind to me! Now I know what beer to bring with me next time I come out to put my initials on your machines!

#49 12 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Have not spent much time in France to try it. I will look for it though.

They have it at most BevMo's or similar stores...
Give it a try!

#50 12 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Why are you ragging on TMNT? []

Ohh my, That chick in the April "O" outfit gets my TMNT interest into Fetish zone!

I never understood beer, I "drank" whiskey, hard liquor and wine myself.

There are 3,470 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 70.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-likes-beer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.