(Topic ID: 93019)

Who keeps moving my EM Midway Monster Gun help post?

By TomT

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

icon_smile.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadderack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 9 years ago

Seems to me like a lot of hullabaloo over nothing. This is a pinball site, right? I think sealclubber acted reasonably in putting a thread about an arcade game into the OT section.

#30 9 years ago

It's not really about the EM; people are complaining about the moderator. Seen from his perspective, I could understand why he did it. He acted reasonably, IMO.

#57 9 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

I know can you believe the post about dogs, cigars, neon signs it is sham full all this non pinball crap on Pinside.

What's your point? That stuff is usually posted in the OT section. Just looking to stir the pot, ek? You have a bad track record for that.

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

The point is the EM collectors had no problem with the gun game here but you did. Relax and let people enjoy pinside

No, the point was I was supporting the Mod's actions because he seemed to act reasonably.

I don't have a problem with the location of the post. You're trying to stir something up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadderack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-keeps-moving-my-em-midway-monster-gun-help-post?tu=chadderack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.