(Topic ID: 93019)

Who keeps moving my EM Midway Monster Gun help post?

By TomT

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

icon_smile.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider btw75.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

pm a mod and ask them to move it back...
    i REALLY hope that the em portion of this forum doesn't start getting overly moderated like that... that will make it more difficult for those of us who use the site...

Agree - leave EM in EM - it is the "EM hangout" for goodness sakes.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

I am the one who moved them. EM HANGOUT Talk about electro-mechanical pinball machines.
    Abuse of power. That is funny. Excuse me for doing my job.

I don't like "abuse of power" allegations but it'd be really nice if EM stuff stayed her e- unless there are folks complaining about it.

Thanks

#19 9 years ago

I don't see any granularity needed until the EM hangout is just over run with too many posts. The EM Tech issue is a little more complicated - I'd prefer that to be with EM - or even removed, but I understand the desire to have the tech section organized.

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I'm very confused by all of this.
    People are making reference to the Tech: EM subcategory, but I don't see that at all. All I see is Electro-Mechanical as the main forum heading, and the only sub heading is "EM Hangout".

Yeah - It isn't ideal. EM folks need the simplicity of one forum.

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

It's not really about the EM; people are complaining about the moderator. Seen from his perspective, I could understand why he did it. He acted reasonably, IMO.

Thanks - no argument there - the point is that perhaps the policy should change, and it sounds like that is indeed the direction things are headed. I am just pleased that it is in a friendly manner, which is common to the EM hangout.

#36 9 years ago

In the past 24 hours there have been 12 active posts in the EM hangout and 8 in the EM tech section. I don't think we need any more splitting into sub-forums.

#62 9 years ago

Thanks Robin!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider btw75.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-keeps-moving-my-em-midway-monster-gun-help-post?tu=btw75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.