(Topic ID: 215269)

Who is your favorite movie/tv show actor?

By mrossman5

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CNKay
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MV5BMzEyNjQzOTQ5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzY5MjI2._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_ (resized).jpg
    B80C7A17-73DD-491F-AC91-5821FC4B4F8C (resized).jpeg
    the-wild-bunch-lg (resized).jpg
    B73B86A6-90C8-4FDD-9D11-5C0CD56B51CC (resized).jpeg
    th.jpgPaige (resized).jpg
    FFB56AF9-7EB7-4CF2-88E1-02941FC597FE (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    abcj (resized).jpg
    man-who-shot-liberty-valance (resized).jpg
    Daniel-Day-Lewis (resized).png
    download (resized).jpg
    brianblessed_princevultan_flashgordon (resized).jpg
    bruce-campbell-625x350 (resized).jpg
    walken (resized).png
    bobbydeniro (resized).jpg
    downloadfile (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Who is your favorite movie or TV show actor and why? Richard Dean Anderson from SG1 and Chris Pine are some of my favorites.

#2 5 years ago

From about the time I could walk I was always fascinated with Barbara Eden in I Dream Of Jeannie. Still can't put my finger on exactly why.

tumblr_ovit9eOzSQ1suchdko1_400.giftumblr_ovit9eOzSQ1suchdko1_400.gif

#3 5 years ago

1_0YhtjFPVpzFb5hoz7o7g_A (resized).jpeg1_0YhtjFPVpzFb5hoz7o7g_A (resized).jpeg

#4 5 years ago

JCVD

#5 5 years ago

Carrie Brownstein of Portlandia, just killin' it!

carrie_brownstein_thewrap (resized).jpgcarrie_brownstein_thewrap (resized).jpg

#6 5 years ago

Steve McQueen.... "The King of Cool"
    original (resized).pngoriginal (resized).png

#7 5 years ago

3 of my favorite actors are
    1 Clint Eastwood
    2 Arnold Schwarzenegger
    3 Robert De Niro

nintchdbpict000190860133 (resized).jpgnintchdbpict000190860133 (resized).jpg

downloadfile (resized).jpgdownloadfile (resized).jpg

bobbydeniro (resized).jpgbobbydeniro (resized).jpg

#8 5 years ago

Brando!

#9 5 years ago

Can’t forget about classic Arnie.

#10 5 years ago

Christopher Walken- Great character actor, been around forever and still acting since Deer Hunter!!

walken (resized).pngwalken (resized).png

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Who is your favorite movie or TV show actor and why? Richard Dean Anderson from SG1 and Chris Pine are some of my favorites.

I was a big fan of the MaCGYVER show.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

I was a big fan of the MaCGYVER show.

I loved THAT version too. Not a huge fan of the new one where macgyver is like 16.

#13 5 years ago

Tough one... Have to go with my initial reaction:

The man, the myth, the chin!

BruceBruce

I think Congo, might be his only production released pinball movie. (not counting home-brew)

#14 5 years ago

Clint Eastwood - love every movie he's in...

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

From about the time I could walk I was always fascinated with Barbara Eden in I Dream Of Jeannie. Still can't put my finger on exactly why.

Finger??? I'd rather use my face.

#16 5 years ago

Flash Gordon Fans! Gordon's Alive! Brian Blessed is awesome!

brianblessed_princevultan_flashgordon (resized).jpgbrianblessed_princevultan_flashgordon (resized).jpg

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Finger??? I'd rather use my face.

But she's now 86!! Still interested?

#18 5 years ago

Connery. Eastwood. Ford.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from VectorGamer:

Clint Eastwood - love every movie he's in...

Play Misty For Me and The Beguiled were special movies for sure.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

When I was a kid, I loved The Eiger Sanction. Do you know some guy died on the Eiger filming that movie? They were really on that bastard of a mountain filming with no stuntmen. It's amazing, that would all be CGI now.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

But she's now 86!! Still interested?

You bet your ass

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Play Misty for Me is a great film.

Too many to name, but here's a few.

John Wayne
    Toshiro Mifune
    Dick Powell
    Bing Crosby
    Sean Connery

#23 5 years ago

Three words. Daniel. Day. Lewis.

Hell his performance in "There Will be Blood" is one of the Top 5 acting performances of all time... let alone all his other movies.

'Nuff said.

Daniel-Day-Lewis (resized).pngDaniel-Day-Lewis (resized).png

#24 5 years ago

Jimmy Stewart and John Wayne
    man-who-shot-liberty-valance (resized).jpgman-who-shot-liberty-valance (resized).jpg

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Hell his performance in "There Will be Blood" is one of the Top 5 acting performances of all time... let alone all his other movies.
    'Nuff said.

I think he is a great actor but Gangs of New York was a steaming pile of dog shit.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

'Nuff said.

Agreed on all counts. Hope he eventually comes out of retirement.

Quoted from Frippertron:

I think he is a great actor but Gangs of New York was a steaming pile of dog shit.

It has its moments but it is kind of a mess. DDL is incredible in it though, he almost saves the movie.

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

So bad. For actress I can't think of a worse casting sans Godfather 3; and a rare miss for Leo.

Quoted from Chisox:

Hope he eventually comes out of retirement.

How many "retirements" has he had already?

Quoted from Lame33:

I'm right there with you.

abcj (resized).jpgabcj (resized).jpg

#28 5 years ago

So many favorites through the years Alive, James Earl Jones, Charlton Heston in my youth.....so currently, as an actor, Cillian Murphy in Peaky Blinders.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#29 5 years ago

FFB56AF9-7EB7-4CF2-88E1-02941FC597FE (resized).jpegFFB56AF9-7EB7-4CF2-88E1-02941FC597FE (resized).jpeg

#30 5 years ago

Do not have any idols, but the following are some actors I like, in no particular order. John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Roger Moore, William Bendix, Gene Wilder, Buster Keaton, Vincent Price, Steve McQueen, just to name a few.

And Paige Davis, or Paige Page, or Mindy Davis. She could help paint my house, or do crafty stuff anytime.
    th.jpgPaige (resized).jpgth.jpgPaige (resized).jpg

#31 5 years ago

Two actors that I thought were really good in every role they played, were Jamie Foxx and Will Smith. Will Smith was probably my favorite actor. Then I started hearing things about them that were a little hard for me to ignore. That is, if the stories are true. I still like the way they were in the movies, but I lost some respect for them as people.

I do not think I have seen a bad performance from Robert Duvall, Gene Hackman, Denzel Washington, Sean Connery or Morgan Freeman.

I also like Madison Ivy. Her ummm, wardrobe in movies is always interesting to see. I have never seen a full movie that she has starred in, but I have seen plenty of free clips of her on the internet.

#32 5 years ago

No one has said Jeff Bridges yet?

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lame33:

Tough one... Have to go with my initial reaction:

I think Congo, might be his only production released pinball movie. (not counting home-brew)

Another vote for Bruce Campbell.

Pins: Don't forget Spider-Man....he even has voice clips in it during the Bonesaw mode.

#34 5 years ago

Jackie Gleason

B73B86A6-90C8-4FDD-9D11-5C0CD56B51CC (resized).jpegB73B86A6-90C8-4FDD-9D11-5C0CD56B51CC (resized).jpeg

#35 5 years ago

I watch a lot of older movies, and can never get enough of watching guys like Humphrey Bogart or James Cagney.

Or even somewhat newer stars like William Holden or Ernest Borgnine in a movie I watched last night "The Wild Bunch"

the-wild-bunch-lg (resized).jpgthe-wild-bunch-lg (resized).jpg

#36 5 years ago

Cary Grant.

B80C7A17-73DD-491F-AC91-5821FC4B4F8C (resized).jpegB80C7A17-73DD-491F-AC91-5821FC4B4F8C (resized).jpeg

#37 5 years ago

MV5BMzEyNjQzOTQ5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzY5MjI2._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_ (resized).jpgMV5BMzEyNjQzOTQ5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzY5MjI2._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_ (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-your-favorite-movietv-show-actor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.