(Topic ID: 193875)

Who is "wildcard amusement"? highjacked my website...

By cfh

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 465 posts
  • 137 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cc (resized).jpg
    IMG_1616 (resized).PNG
    download-5 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1613 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1610 (resized).PNG
    download-4 (resized).jpg
    finish him stooges.gif
    images-13 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1601 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1273 (resized).JPG
    3732572 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1518 (resized).PNG
    220px-Thomas_Crapper_Toilet_Horta_Museum_Branding (resized).jpg
    Star_Wars_Teaching_Much_to_Learn (resized).jpg
    download-2 (resized).jpg
    download-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#125 6 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Maybe the guy has a disability or something? Yes, the copyrighted stuff should come down, but the public skewering seems a bit extreme given none of you have even interacted with him. What if he read this shi* and killed himself?

You really can't be serious....?

#128 6 years ago

You are asking us to sympathize for a law degree failure real estate agent who obviously stole everyone else's proprietary content for his own benefit? A public skewering is in his favor if his actions don't land him in court.

And killing himself ? How far fetched can you be? As in, you can't be serious! If he were to kill himself he obviously had much more issues going on than any lambasting he received on Pinside.

#139 6 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I'm not asking you to do anything.

A rational person wouldn't kill himself, but you don't know the guy. You feel confident he's a rational person based on what you've read?

Your right, you didn't ask.....

Rational? No, but I am pretty confident he is a supreme jackass.

#140 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I love stolen content.
    Remember building the "ONTV" decrambler boxes before there was cable?
    Remember copying the EPROMs from Atari 2600 cartridges, so you could " have every game"?
    Remember turning Gauntlet into Gauntlet II for $10 in parts?
    Remember your phreaker box that could make free long distance calls from any pay-phone?
    Remember sneaking DAT recorders into concerts? One guy took in the mike, one guy the recorder, one guy the blanks....
    Stealing from The Man is cool

You forgot programming your own cards for satellite tv!

#174 6 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

If you read what I wrote, I very clearly didn't say that. I think poking fun at the guy is cruel and unnecessary. I've been to a few shows. It seems a bit ironic, pinball guys making fun of someone else's appearance.
    Do any of you really believe he's getting donations to that website? You think he lives on a yacht, at least when he's not off on some great adventure with the Disney Dive Quest Team?

Let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.....

tree hugger (resized).jpgtree hugger (resized).jpg

#286 6 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

Actually he said" due to acid corrosion on the CPU boards." I didn't have a problem with that statement.
    And the chip on your shoulder, Clay. Whoa. CTFO.
    Randy Fromm has some great stuff out there. I've learned a lot from his vids and publications. I'm pleased to see him on Pinside and highly suggest supporting him. If he had a pinball show I would attend it.

I actually support Clay if misinformation is being put out there. Clay has every right to have a chip on his shoulder whenever someone post incorrect information about those guides. Those exact guides that have helped every one of us in this hobby who have made their own repairs.

#315 6 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Mr. Knight, I probably overreacted and for that I apologize. But I take this stuff very personally as I have a lot of blood sweat tears and money invested in the whole repair guide scenario. People have no idea how much work went into that stuff. Literally years of my life. And when people infer that the work is not mine, I take it very personally. Yes research had to be done and I did indeed talk to people. Nobody lives in a glass house. Research means research. Nobody writes a manual or instructions on anything without doing some sort of research. That's just how things work. But that doesn't mean that anybody else acquired the games, did research, developed the procedures, wrote the procedures, tested them, updated them, re tested them, photographed them, published them. I can't tell you the number of games I bought just to test certain repair procedures.

Sounds pretty sincere to me...

#354 6 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

True...I guess thats a good point. Make no mistake I'm not trying to defend wildcard here either, I'm just saying, its too bad everyone isn't banding together as much against Mike Ducker. I don't know if any of the MAD threads got to 8 pages, and certainly nowhere this fast.

Too many "well I got my parts just fine". That's why.

1 week later
    #383 6 years ago
    Quoted from MarlynBarshinger:

You've got to be kidding! I think you guys are all just insanely jealous! This Wildcard Amusements guy just makes you look bad and you cant stand it!

He stole content and WE look bad? May I suggest you find the nearest lake and jump right in.

#391 6 years ago
    Quoted from MarlynBarshinger:

These last few posts just go to show you how juvenile you guys really are on this web site. Whenever you don't like something or someone figures out the truth about you.....you just start spitting out half-witted profanity. Why cant we all be adults here?

You are spot on, we know exactly who you are. Please proceed to that nearest lake I was talking about.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-wildcard-amusement-highjacked-my-website?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.