(Topic ID: 193875)

Who is "wildcard amusement"? highjacked my website...

By cfh

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 465 posts
  • 137 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cc (resized).jpg
    IMG_1616 (resized).PNG
    download-5 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1613 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1610 (resized).PNG
    download-4 (resized).jpg
    finish him stooges.gif
    images-13 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1601 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1273 (resized).JPG
    3732572 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1518 (resized).PNG
    220px-Thomas_Crapper_Toilet_Horta_Museum_Branding (resized).jpg
    Star_Wars_Teaching_Much_to_Learn (resized).jpg
    download-2 (resized).jpg
    download-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c508.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

He basically just seems to be stealing a variety of pinball repair stuff from around the internet, reformatting it, and uploading it to his.

Not just that... uses Scrooge McDuck on his "Profit Sharing" page... I doubt it is enough to sic Disney on him, but that would certainly shut him down quick.

#111 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

This Eric guy sounds like he's full of shit.

From the stuff others have posted from his Facebook, etc. it is pretty clear he is a "legend in his own mind."

I cringed pretty hard when I saw he actually lists his "Concord Law School" J.D. That is even more embarrassing than "Thomas M. Cooley" (which takes anyone (most of whom are grossly unqualified) then weeds them out), "Florida Coastal" and "Charlotte."

At least the last three I mentioned are accredited by the American Bar Association (though Charlotte is on the verge of losing that).

No wonder he is not a practicing attorney, he probably can't pass the bar and gain admission (he isn't admitted in California (which is a pre-requisite since they allow people from unaccredited law schools to sit for the bar exam) or Pennsylvania).

#231 6 years ago

It's amazing how brazen some scammers can be... a few years back someone cloned Reed College's entire website and called it "University of Redwood" (yes singular not plural) and watched the application fees roll in.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/02/fake_california_school_steals.html

As far as deluded individuals go, one of my favorites is "Xavier Alvarez" (first person prosecuted under the original version of the "Stolen Valor Act") who not only lied about receiving a Congressional Medal of Honor, but also playing hockey for the Detroit Red Wings, marrying a Mexican starlet, and rescuing an American ambassador during the Iranian hostage crisis.

There is also the unintentionally hilarious "Impossible is Nothing" promo video Aleksey Vayner sent potential employers who laughed their asses off and passed it around

That kid's lies were so over the top he actually there is actually a wikipedia page devoted to them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_Is_Nothing_(video_r%C3%A9sum%C3%A9)

#236 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gatecrasher:

No degree is worthless. They are only as worthless or worthwhile as the person who holds them.

In general, I agree... but as far as a J.D. from Concord (or any other unaccredited graduate or undergraduate program) goes, good luck getting your money's worth out of it.

#250 6 years ago
    Quoted from randyfromm:

He lists ... the last four of his social security number...

Who does that?!

3 weeks later
    #369 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_M:

Coincidental mistake or malicious?

Obviously Randy has secretly been ripping all this stuff off from Wildcard for years, and WC finally got it removed...

#402 6 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

Wow. Join the member area and access his instructional golf "vidios"

Ripping off niche content producers like Randy and Clay is bad enough, but if this guy is also repackaging mainstream PGA/LPGA (or other professionally produced) training videos without permission, he either gained nothing of value from his "legal education" (from an unaccredited law school that I would be embarrassed to have anywhere near my resume), has a cognitive or psychological mental problem (or both), or is involved in some bizarre form of "live action role playing."

Can't wait till he starts a home video business streaming movies that are still in the theater... the MPAA will not mess around with that one.

Here's hoping a local Pinsider signs up for his private golf lessons and asks about his other interests while they are on the links... I bet the stories would get even better after some time at the 19th hole.

#436 6 years ago

I'd love for someone to take him up on the "golf lessons" and keep asking for demonstrations of the various tactics he is teaching then report back (maybe with video taken for educational purposes).

Be nice to have him on record talking about other businesses interests too.

Bullshitters like this really amaze me... I mean what has to be going on in your head when you decide, in your 40s and 50s, that the way to be the successful person you want to be is to spin all these ridiculous tales (shouldn't you have already learned that does not work by second grade)?

Like the quote by people who track down fake soldiers/stolen valor claimants "There were about 500 SEALs that operated in Vietnam, and I’ve met all 20,000 of them!"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c508.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-wildcard-amusement-highjacked-my-website?tu=c508 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.