Who is "wildcard amusement"? highjacked my website...

By cfh

4 months ago

Stats

• 461 posts
  • 137 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 month ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 43 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

cc (resized).jpg
    IMG_1616 (resized).PNG
    download-5 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1613 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1610 (resized).PNG
    download-4 (resized).jpg
    finish him stooges.gif
    images-13 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1601 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1273 (resized).JPG
    3732572 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1518 (resized).PNG
    220px-Thomas_Crapper_Toilet_Horta_Museum_Branding (resized).jpg
    Star_Wars_Teaching_Much_to_Learn (resized).jpg
    download-2 (resized).jpg
    download-1 (resized).jpg

There are 461 posts in topic. You are on page 8 of 10.
    #351 3 months ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Next: Mad Amusements....

Great point, I can't believe how fast everyone banded together to take down wildcard yet somehow Mad Amusements continues on. Some people might want disagree, but I feel like Mad is a far worse offender than wildcard was, and really deserves to go down hard.

#352 3 months ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Great point, I can't believe how fast everyone banded together to take down wildcard yet somehow Mad Amusements continues on. Some people might want disagree, but I feel like Mad is a far worse offender than wildcard was, and really deserves to go down hard.

With someone hosting copyrighted content in plain view, the proof is right there for everyone to see.

With MAD Amusements, each individual needs to supply proof, which many have not bothered to do. So from a practical and legal standpoint, there's not a whole lot that can be done.

#353 3 months ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

With someone hosting copyrighted content in plain view, the proof is right there for everyone to see.
    With MAD Amusements, each individual needs to supply proof, which many have not bothered to do. So from a practical and legal standpoint, there's not a whole lot that can be done.

True...I guess thats a good point. Make no mistake I'm not trying to defend wildcard here either, I'm just saying, its too bad everyone isn't banding together as much against Mike Ducker. I don't know if any of the MAD threads got to 8 pages, and certainly nowhere this fast.

#354 3 months ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

True...I guess thats a good point. Make no mistake I'm not trying to defend wildcard here either, I'm just saying, its too bad everyone isn't banding together as much against Mike Ducker. I don't know if any of the MAD threads got to 8 pages, and certainly nowhere this fast.

Too many "well I got my parts just fine". That's why.

#355 3 months ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

Looks like the website is gone!
    The Wildcard Amusements facebook page is still up. Anyone care to leave comments there?
    https://www.facebook.com/wildcardamusements/

I was kind and gave them an entire star.

#356 3 months ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I was kind and gave them an entire star.

My review has been entered into the record.

#357 3 months ago

I can't believe some of you guys are comparing this guy to MAD.

#358 3 months ago

I dont think they are i think they said that it would be nice to get MAD like they did this guy. MAD deserves to be behind bars...this guy here deserves a nice day in court and pay a hefty fine

#359 3 months ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

I dont think they are i think they said that it would be nice to get MAD like they did this guy. MAD deserves to be behind bars...this guy here deserves a nice day in court and pay a hefty fine

Exactly this. We all took care of this problem easily and quickly. It would be nice if we could do the same with MAD amusements.

#360 3 months ago

I would like to thank everyone for their support. Especially Randy who got it all to really happen!

#361 3 months ago

I was surprised WIX was that quick to take down the domain.

#362 3 months ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Gotcha, and I totally agree.

#363 3 months ago
    Quoted from Crash:

I was surprised WIX was that quick to take down the domain.

I was surprised as well. They were very responsive from the get-go.

rf

#364 3 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

I would like to thank everyone for their support. Especially Randy who got it all to really happen!

I'm glad I had the ammunition. Thanks to Ken Layton, actually. He dropped the first dime.

rf

1 week later
    #365 3 months ago

Uh oh, it's baaack!

Looks like the website has been restored and I still see Clay's pictures there.

And here's something interesting, now Randy Fromm's website has vanished! Randy's email is bouncing too.

#366 3 months ago

Ran a whois lookup on the domain and it still seems to be WIX hosting the site. Seriously? And looks like the contact information on the site is legit as it's the same information for the domain information. Also I'd be willing to bet Randy's is getting DDoS'd. What's the bounce message you're getting?

#367 3 months ago

It's not a DDoS attack. Randy's domain no longer has NS records associated with it so nothing will resolve.

#368 3 months ago
    Quoted from Mike_M:

It's not a DDoS attack. Randy's domain no longer has NS records associated with it so nothing will resolve.

Today (8/15) the domain had the following NS records removed:
    phoenix.azc.com
    ns2.azc.com
    ns1.azc.com

Coincidental mistake or malicious?

#369 3 months ago
    Quoted from Mike_M:

Coincidental mistake or malicious?

Obviously Randy has secretly been ripping all this stuff off from Wildcard for years, and WC finally got it removed...

#370 3 months ago

Just checked the original DNS servers listed for his domain and it still had valid records for his website and mail server; it's just that the domain registration was modified not to point to any Name Servers.

#371 3 months ago
    Quoted from VacFink:

Bingo
    » YouTube video
    Scumbag's probably a craiglist/zillow scammer too. Freakin gross.
    If he does actually work for a realtor, I would bet if his employer or licensing authority would look upon this with interest.
    Edit: I misread and thought he was a lawyer, just a MA in law and ethics, but the address he's tying his WHOIS info is this house for sale by...him.. maybe if its real?

He's a freakin Realtor?

#372 3 months ago
    Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

He's a freakin Realtor?

Sure is, Eric Mentzer Real Estate License #RS220307L. Works for Home Sale Real Estate Services Inc. a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway at the Dallastown office - (717) 793-9678. He's even brazen enough to put a link to his wildcard site on his official realtor webpage - http://www.ericmentzer.com/meet/EricMentzer. As of 10 minutes ago the link still worked.

Quoted from VacFink:

If he does actually work for a realtor, I would bet if his employer or licensing authority would look upon this with interest.

I'm sure they would. If Randy, Clay or anyone else finds this guys behavior unacceptable you can reach his acting broker, Cheryl Yerger, at 717-858-0195. I'm sure either her or Berkshire Hathaway in general would love to hear about what this guy is up to in his spare time. You could always stop off at https://www.pals.pa.gov/#/page/filecomplaint and fill out a short form. Licensing ethics committees usually get results alot faster than the courts will.

#373 3 months ago

Randy's site status with Tucows does show name servers set up but it also shows the status as "clienthold", I am not sure if he meant to do that or if there are other issues now. A clienthold usually happens when you let the payment for the domain name pass by, but he seems to be paid up through 2023. The clienthold can be put on for other various reasons, there could be other things going on.

#374 3 months ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Randy's site status with Tucows does show name servers set up but it also shows the status as "clienthold", I am not sure if he meant to do that or if there are other issues now. A clienthold usually happens when you let the payment for the domain name pass by, but he seems to be paid up through 2023. The clienthold can be put on for other various reasons, there could be other things going on.

I wonder if Eric counter-attacked Randy's site saying Randy copied his content. That can sometimes happen in a dispute like this.

#375 3 months ago

His Real Estate site also had a link to his Golf Academy site:

http://mentzergolfacademy.wixsite.com/mentzergolfacademy

He's a Jack of all trades.

#376 3 months ago

I just got off the phone with Randy Fromm. He didn't know his randyfromm.com website was down, but does now. He said he'd get that taken care of. Right now the site is down and all emails to him at that address are bouncing.

As to Wildcard Amusements, he's going to check it out. I did notice that when you check out some of the links at Wildcard, some of the pictures have been changed.

#377 3 months ago

We can visit your home or location to inspect, quote or carry out most repairs. If necessary we offer a pickup and delivery service should your game require more extensive servicing in our workshop

3732572 (resized).jpg

#378 3 months ago

IMG_1273 (resized).JPG

#379 3 months ago

You've got to be kidding! I think you guys are all just insanely jealous! This Wildcard Amusements guy just makes you look bad and you cant stand it!

#380 3 months ago
    Quoted from MarlynBarshinger:

You've got to be kidding! I think you guys are all just insanely jealous! This Wildcard Amusements guy just makes you look bad and you cant stand it!

Hi, Eric.

Douche.

#381 3 months ago

Hello, person who lives next to the offending dickhead. So glad you're here.
    http://newsalemborough.com/minutes/oct7.2014.pdf

#382 3 months ago

Who's this dickfor over here now?

#383 3 months ago

He stole content and WE look bad? May I suggest you find the nearest lake and jump right in.

#384 3 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll take "barshitter" for 500 please Law

#385 3 months ago

These last few posts just go to show you how juvenile you guys really are on this web site. Whenever you don't like something or someone figures out the truth about you.....you just start spitting out half-witted profanity. Why cant we all be adults here?

#386 3 months ago

These last few posts just go to show you how juvenile you guys really are on this web site. Whenever you don't like something or someone figures out the truth about you.....you just start spitting out half-witted profanity. Why cant we all be adults here?

Why can't your neighbor make an honest living without stealing?

#387 3 months ago

2 posts...
    Really ?, who are You?

#388 3 months ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

2 posts, Really, who are You?

Seemingly he's either Wildcard's neighbor, or Wildcard himself and inexplicably decided to post under his neighbor's name. I'm kind of leaning toward option two ...

#389 3 months ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Seemingly he's either Wildcard's neighbor, or Wildcard himself and inexplicably decided to post under his neighbor's name. I'm kind of leaning toward option two ...

Well.....if it is him, he will post every personal B.S. Detail about himself soon enough so everyone will know. Lmao.

#390 3 months ago

In all serious fairness to Clay and Randy, we shouldn't derail thread too bad. Don't want it to get to the point where thread gets shut down since it is benifiting them to let them know all the stolen info we are finding.

Maybe @mods should just be checking into new guy asap and nip it in the bud?

#391 3 months ago

You are spot on, we know exactly who you are. Please proceed to that nearest lake I was talking about.

#392 3 months ago
    Quoted from Homepin:

FAKE NEWS!!!

Bro, don't do that. I will smack you across the face with my e-schween from a million miles away. =Þ

#393 3 months ago

Guys takin the bait

#394 3 months ago

I'm gonna go on a limb here.....Eric is that you?

#396 3 months ago

Wow. Join the member area and access his instructional golf "vidios"

Does this ring a bell for anyone??

IMG_1601 (resized).PNG

#397 3 months ago

images-13 (resized).jpg

#398 3 months ago

Going by the registered email address, I'm not sure it's Eric. However, it's a free email address, so who actually created that is anyone's guess.

#399 3 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

What's a dickfor?

#400 3 months ago
    Quoted from PinballNewb:

What's a dickfor?

To pee with.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    £ 60.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Sillyoldelf Mods
    $ 989.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Other
    Great American Pinball
    $ 39.00
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Mods
    $ 69.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    DBC Pinball
    $ 35.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 129.99
    $ 150.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 14.95
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 461 posts in topic. You are on page 8 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside