(Topic ID: 213717)

Who is the latest Pinsider you have met?

By Grayman_EM

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Just met my first pinsider as we have been calling each other trying to set up an appointment to look at my Skylab . A great guy and very knowledgeable TommyBoy62 . Helped him load it up and now found out heavy EM pins really are.

Who is the latest? Who was your first?

#2 6 years ago

SpaceTimeGuy (Todd) Fortunately for me, he was much less interested in owning a Fish Tales than his niche: Space themed EMs. A fun exchange and good conversation last week.

#3 6 years ago

I usually don't mind if they're late. Usually, though, if they're gonna be anything more'n 15 minutes late, I expect a call or txt, letting me know.

#4 6 years ago

Latest was kdgardner9655 . Was a awesome dude.

#5 6 years ago

the boss ! robin himself and his brother martijn , oh and frolic himself

#6 6 years ago

Just this Saturday GorillaBiscuits at his place. Have to admit dude is a little weird with a strange sense of humor. So am I so we hit it off just fine.

#7 6 years ago

I actually met Pete aka pmaino he PM’d me & was looking for a TWD which I ended up selling him & we’ve become good friends since. Funny thing is we’ve grown to a group of pinball get togethers here on Long Island with a loose group of about 10 pinheads now

#8 6 years ago

Some guy who calls himself Jgel barged into my place on Saturday. His buddy peed on my rug and they roughed me up pretty good... nice touch trying to drown me in the toilet btw. Anyways, turns out they were looking for a different guy, and he ended up buying my Star Wars so it worked out in the end.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Have to admit dude is a little weird with a strange sense of humor. So am I so we hit it off just fine.

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Some guy who calls himself jgel barged into my place on Saturday. His buddy peed on my rug and they roughed me up pretty good... nice touch trying to drown me in the toilet btw.

See what I mean. Game plays great BTW. So fast and hard at times but I did go over 1,000,000,000 for the first time last night.

#10 6 years ago

My first was Goonie and my latest was psd4me

Both great dudes. I havent had a bad relationship here yet....

I HAVE had a couple people get mad at me, but it was almost always miscommunication. Once we met up, all was good. I still text with a few that went south for a moment. The internet/texting does funny things to intent and tone. I have learned to be more careful with wording.

#11 6 years ago

First(s) mustang06 and davideokills -- both bought a machine from me a day apart.

Latest -- @Mister-Whiskers, we work in the same office!

#12 6 years ago

Not sure who the last pinsider I met was.

It's not something I readily admit in public.

#13 6 years ago

Does your mom count?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

See what I mean.

Nice one breaking a billion! Glad you’re digging it. Will definitely be picking another one up down the line.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Who is the latest Pinsider you have met?

Can you technically even meet someone after they have already passed away?
I don't know if he was a Pinsider, but now I won't be able to meet the late Stephen Hawking.

#16 6 years ago

I met Completist several weeks ago. His location says WV but he is actually from Canada. He is looking to move here for work and he contacted me through Pinside PM about a machine I was selling but also seeing if I could give him some details on the area such as housing, schools etc. We ended up meeting when he was in town and I introduced him to Coyote and @pomc. We had a great time and as usual when I have pinball guests over I put him to work to fix a tricky problem on one of my machines. Nothing like Pinside hospitality!

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I usually don't mind if they're late.

I see what you did there "Latest..."

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I see what you did there "Latest..."

It went over everyone else's head. Too smart for the hobby.

#19 6 years ago

Can't think of the last Pinsider I met for the first time. It might be Zitt at the Pinside booth at TPF. We had a chat with Ryan Claytor.

#21 6 years ago

The latest has been Deez

Hell of a skeeballer

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Latest -- Mister-Whiskers, we work in the same office!

Hey! I know this guy keeps waking me up and knocking over my trash cans.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
La Fayette, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-the-latest-pinsider-you-have-met and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.