(Topic ID: 215372)

Who IS looking forward to their JJP POTC purchase?

By adborto

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by skyrex
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2339 (resized).PNG
#1 5 years ago

Alright, I’ve entered the acceptance phase. Who is looking forward to purchasing a JJP POTC? Which version are you buying? What are the cool features that make you want this game (yes we all know two of them changed)?

I am looking forward to the led star map. Really interested to see how that works. The ball save back to the shooter lane looks like a fun way to save the ball. Is anyone working on a mod for the truck? Blowing up boats with a cannon will be great. I’m not really sure how the magnets work in this game - that will be fun to figure that out. Does anyone know how the spinning pop bumper interacts with the ball?

Oh and finally, I hope everyone has a good day!

#2 5 years ago

Que the crickets.....

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

Que the crickets.....

LOL

I wish I could afford one right now. It looks like it'll be a killer pin. I just have other priorities right now.

#4 5 years ago

I'm looking forward to Jack doing the cartwheel and Eric showing him how to do it better.

That means the first production games are rolling and I'll be ready if anybody needs help when setting them up.

LTG : )

#5 5 years ago

We are taking deposits if anyone is interested. We have a few CE’s available also. PM me if interested.

#6 5 years ago

I was in from day one on an LE.....despite the alterations, my faith in this machine has not wavered one iota. Personally, I feel that in the end, it will be a killer unique game that’s a blast to play. I posted my cartwheel when I got my Dialed In and I can’t wait to improve on this next performance!

#7 5 years ago

Still in on my CE and while a little disappointed, I still am super excited for this game. Hope it's soon!

#8 5 years ago

I’m still in and I can’t wait until they start shipping. I ordered an LE.

#9 5 years ago

I’m hopeful it will still be a good game. I’ve killed my order but will still find and play one. Who knows maybe i’ll change my mind.

#10 5 years ago

Just the fact that this thread needed to be made speaks volumes.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from abelelectronics:

We have a few CE’s available

I had heard those had sold out.

#12 5 years ago

Looking forward to spending $10 on it on location

#13 5 years ago

After a week of sour grapes, nice to read positive things about this machine. Last time I posted a defence and positive things about JJP on the main thread, I got 24 thumbs down. Points for adborto for starting this thread.

#14 5 years ago

I lost a CE version so have one open slot to sell plus a few day 1 orders that require a 250 deposit. 2000 on.the the CE

#15 5 years ago

I look forward to playing it for free at my distributors. Haven’t been able to get into a jjp yet though

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I lost a CE version so have one open slot to sell plus a few day 1 orders that require a 250 deposit. 2000 on.the the CE

IMG_2339 (resized).PNGIMG_2339 (resized).PNG

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Looking forward to spending $10 on it on location

But not 10k to own one right? Lol

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

But not 10k to own one right? Lol

Correct, I already confirmed it will be on location near me, so I got my $10 cash in hand

After disc gate I’ll never buy JJP POTC

#19 5 years ago

For me it’s more theme than anything else. I wasn’t in a position to buy a Stern POTC when it came out and definitely want a pirates theme in the collection. I remember being a kid and going on the ride at Disney World. It was awesome. I’m sure that my family and friends will enjoy this one. Plus, I don’t have have a game with a spinning disk, so for me it is a new feature. I am disappointed with JJP in how this was handled, but it is what it is. I can chose to still be upset with them or look forward to what will still be a fun game. Definitely choosing the latter.

#20 5 years ago

I'm looking forward to my LE. I've put about 30 games on JJPPOTC. It's going to be a great game.

#21 5 years ago

Of course I am looking forward to it!! It’s a new machine!! A pirates life for me!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-looking-forward-to-their-jjp-potc-purchase?hl=skyrex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.