Screenshot_20230728_124324_Twitter (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230728_124244_Twitter (resized).jpg
1E4ADAFA-E4C9-4CAE-A461-F715F777968D (resized).jpeg
096FC4F3-4710-48CC-A852-328EDA938C5F (resized).jpeg
F3E7C75B-0774-4FE2-8E8A-BE832936A5F3 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5750 (resized).jpg
9CB9C1A8-D094-47BB-AE6C-98755416E0E7 (resized).jpeg
46AC7FA8-3206-49E4-9E11-0DC81D627AC0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quicksilvershelby.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#742 6 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

I sold my Tesla P85D and took a big hit on resale. Having owned an EV, the only thing Tesla has going for it, is it's acceleration. The 2018 GM Bolt and 2018 Leaf look very interesting and comparable to the model S - except for acceleration. Tesla's autopilot is actually quite dangerous. Elon has over hyped it's capabilities so much that this led one poor sot to a false sense of security. His confidence in all things Tesla resulted in his decapitation when his model S broadsided a truck. Please, please do not make the mistake of buying a Tesla like I did. Buy a Bolt or a Leaf - which I'm getting ready to do, and feel safe in the knowledge that the car will do exactly what it's advertised to do - no more, no less.
Also, if I'm right, and Tesla runs out of money in 2018, with no investors left willing to flush more money down this endless drain, then send me a thank you 'PM' for having saved you a few tens of thousands of dollars.

I don't own a Tesla and I don't plan on buying one but you sound like a crack pot to me.

QSS

1 week later
#759 6 years ago
Quoted from Sheprd:

The Bolt rocks!

That's so adorable.

QSS

2 months later
#920 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Yeah perhaps it was crap.
Nobody had the balls to drive behind me on the freeway

Can ya blame them?

QSS

2 months later
#1127 6 years ago

I just watched the news and saw today's launch and the return of the boosters back to Earth. Un......freakin........believable!!!!!!

I have a hard time believing this but I know it's real. 114 years after flight was first achieved, look what humanity has achieved. Mankind is amazing!!!! I hope we all can find a way to live on this planet in peace and continue to out do the mind boggling achievements that ocured today

QSS

1 week later
#1174 6 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

A interesting time for sure. I think we’re going to start seeing more of this quite soon. I read BMW is integrating Alexa into their cars as soon as 2018 I think. “Alexa, move my seat back 1 quarter of an inch please.” Love it!

Alexa, "I need a hummer please." Love it!

QSS

#1201 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Holy crap it’s time!!!

Holy crap that looks "Vanilla".

QSS

3 weeks later
#1246 6 years ago

I can't believe all of you b**ches having such a cat fight over Tesla . You love Telsa, fine. You hate Telsa, that's fine too. I can't believe all the energy you all invest in hammering out keystrokes and insults at each other. It's f#cking weird.

QSS

#1254 6 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

Wow, I haven't heard the word "weird" used to insult people's ideas that way since high school.
Whether or not you are an adult, I invite you to see the world as a larger place where people care about things you do not. Practice empathy. Insulting people because they hold views different than yours is bigotry, it's not cool, and it's against the policies of this forum.
If this thread annoys you, trash it and you'll never see it again.

Done.

QSS

3 weeks later
#1340 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Also because I dropped out is not because I didn’t like the M3 but because I didn’t want to wait 1 year also because I’m not an electric car fanatic, I don’t mind ICE cars and wanted to get a small inexpensive sporty car with manual transmission. I don’t need 4 doors or room for passengers since this is just a spare car for me.
Call me crazy but I still like ICE cars with car engine and exhaust noises and mechanical interactions between engine transmission and driver. Almost like pinball machines which use old mechanisms unlike a computer interaction with of gameplay.

Dude, that's one of the best carguments I've ever heard.

QSS

4 months later
#1930 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The last thing I want is a Russian made car, or a Russian made anything for that matter.

Yeah, you say that now but give it time, you'll change your mind. The Russians will hack your computer and implant some clever promotional ads and before you know it, BAM!!! Deposit sent for their latest "product". The all new Trumpsla electric vehicle.

QSS

3 months later
#2359 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

this is why Elon is awesome

I watched that clip on 60 minutes on Sunday night. It was awesome! It made me love Elon and his vision even more.

By the way, I just bought a Ford F150 and I ordered the V8.

Figure that one out bitches!!

QSS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quicksilvershelby.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-in-on-tesla-model-3?tu=quicksilvershelby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.