• Hard to part with fossil fuel 13 votes
    4%
  • I don't care about my carbon footprint 77 votes
    22%
  • No 138 votes
    39%

(354 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 310 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Used-2008-Tesla-Roadster-VERY-RARE-EXAMPLE-1-OF-2450 (1) (resized).jpg
truckla (resized).png
Windshield Crack 2 (resized).jpg
Windshield Crack 1 (resized).jpg
694B5F2C-8706-4CC9-BCDE-DACC5117CC5D (resized).jpeg
teslaorangepeel (resized).PNG
20190502_082736 (resized).jpg
20190502_082742 (resized).jpg
20190502_082723 (resized).jpg
BDD87E10-BCD9-4ED9-B9E8-6D1B54409F7E (resized).jpeg
C354352D-295A-42FF-A9BA-E34AF0780E0D (resized).jpeg
8ADA75C6-96F8-48B4-A309-53A6FFA229CD (resized).jpeg
thumbnail (resized).jpg
IMG_5107 (resized).jpg
IMG_5105 (resized).jpg
IMG_5104 (resized).jpg

There are 2926 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 59.
#2751 5 months ago

https://www.ccn.com/tesla-stock-crashes-wall-street-armageddon?fbclid=IwAR31Gbd3nRYl2_EZMahxs3KzRN3_lk5xi3d20JeKsNr5wspDB8eBZmcnFfA

Dang. That's harsh.

Well deserved, but harsh.

"Analysts are starting to get a clue that Tesla’s stock has always been a sucker’s bet"

Looks like Elon lost the room and the cult of personality is kaput. Bummer, I was just starting to like the arrogant ass.

#2752 5 months ago

Tesla will be fine. How do I know? Just drive one. It would take a lot for me to buy anything else.

#2753 5 months ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Tesla will be fine. How do I know? Just drive one. It would take a lot for me to buy anything else.

I think the bigger issue isn't if you're a repeat buyer, but how do they get new people to buy? Seems they've saturated the market a bit. They went from not having enough cars to now they've discounted both the Model X and S. There are lots of people that will buy $35k+ vehicles, but there are only so many. There's still a big pool of people that either buy used, or don't spend more than $25k on a new car.

#2754 5 months ago

Buying a Tesla is like buying an Apple Watch. Sure it's cool but not at the price they want.

I can buy a really nice car for $30k and buy gas for years and still be way ahead of the game.

Also remember, once new tech comes out, these current cars will be worthless ie, range doubles or triples or charges in a short period of time.

these current cars will be the Plasma of flat screen TV's.

#2755 5 months ago

If your buying a car purely for financial reasons obviously any new car is not the way to go.

I agree they are the plasma of TV's that is why my plasma is bolted to the wall and specific models are highly sought after and people pay a premium for them. Plasma TV went out because they are very high quality with very low margins. The industry discovered most people will pay the same money for a crap TVs that they have better margins on. Why would they sell $1000 TV that costs $900 to make and is awesome if people will spend $1000 on a crap TV that cost $500 to manufacture.

#2756 5 months ago

I gave a friend a ride today. He wants to do test drive now. Riding in it will sell it, but only to those who can spend the money.

#2757 5 months ago
Quoted from Darscot:

If your buying a car purely for financial reasons obviously any new car is not the way to go.
I agree they are the plasma of TV's that is why my plasma is bolted to the wall and specific models are highly sought after and people pay a premium for them. Plasma TV went out because they are very high quality with very low margins. The industry discovered most people will pay the same money for a crap TVs that they have better margins on. Why would they sell $1000 TV that costs $900 to make and is awesome if people will spend $1000 on a crap TV that cost $500 to manufacture.

Not sure what TV's you are comparing to but the new 55/65" Samsung or LG OLED blows away my Panasonic Plasma big time.

I agree buying a new car on financial reasons alone is a losing game but paying 2-3 times the amount just to have an electric car isn't great either. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a Tesla but I feel they are going to evolve and drop in price in the next few years and then the government will impose the electric car vehicle tax. That is coming very soon since they wont' get you with a gas tax. Gotta get those taxes.

#2758 5 months ago
Quoted from Edster:

Not sure what TV's you are comparing to but the new 55/65" Samsung or LG OLED blows away my Panasonic Plasma big time.
I agree buying a new car on financial reasons alone is a losing game but paying 2-3 times the amount just to have an electric car isn't great either. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a Tesla but I feel they are going to evolve and drop in price in the next few years and then the government will impose the electric car vehicle tax. That is coming very soon since they wont' get you with a gas tax. Gotta get those taxes.

How many year gap was there between Plasma and OLED? OLED had nothing to do with Plasma going out and they are just now coming down in price. The idea that Tesla’s or EVs are going to be worthless is laughable. As is the idea that its better to wait till the government switch’s from rebates to an imaginary tax.

#2759 5 months ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

It would take a lot for me to buy anything else

When do you plan to buy your next one?

#2760 5 months ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

When do you plan to buy your next one?

I already have two, so you never know. I usually buy a new car every 3-5 years. I get that’s probably not the average for most people.

I also just bought Tesla solar, so I’m all in on electric.

#2761 5 months ago

I have two as well. Why are you weirdos such haters? It cracks me up. American car company giving jobs to Americans. So the ceo is a weirdo. These are by far the best cars I’ve ever driven. Do you actually like gas or something? Are you Russian bots spreading FUD? What’s your motivation?

#2762 5 months ago

American taxpayers have contributed 1.5 Billion dollars to Tesla in order to subsidize expensive toys for the wealthy.

I'm not a fan of crony capitalism.

#2763 5 months ago
Quoted from rplante:

American taxpayers have contributed 1.5 Billion dollars to Tesla in order to subsidize expensive toys for the wealthy.

I’m assuming you’re talking about the federal tax credit that applies to every car manufacturer. As an individual, you also have to pay that much into taxes to receive it. So, it’s not really like all Americans are flipping the bill for Tesla owners.

Believe me, the government is still getting its taxes out of me.

#2764 5 months ago
Quoted from rplante:

So Tesla gets/got subsidies.....did any other auto manufacturers or oil corporations receive any in their existence?

#2765 5 months ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

So Tesla gets/got subsidies.....did any other auto manufacturers or oil corporations receive any in their existence?

Umm. All of them. How about the “gas guzzler tax credit” I got when I bought a new f-150 through my business. Probably saved me $20k in taxes on ONE VEHICLE! Makes $7000 look pathetic, no?

How about the write-off for every stupid real estate agent driving a hummer H2 (sorry, that was too specific, but for some reason that what agents do here, buy an H2 and wrap it)? The regular auto dealers have taken home WAY more in tax subsidies over the past century.

Please. I know I can’t call names, but this is idiotic that you guys think Tesla has gotten special treatment.

How about the subsidies and sweetheart deals that have been given to oil companies for decades. If their gas hadn’t been so artificially cheap, the car companies producing autos that use that subsidized fuel would never have sold so many.

I’m sorry, but not sorry. Economics is in my blood, and the “crony capitalism” argument is a complete fail for the anti-Tesla trolls. Just stop. Come up with a different argument against Tesla and never bring this one up again.

#2766 5 months ago

And didn't our government (our taxes) BAIL OUT the auto industry not so long ago?....

#2767 5 months ago
Quoted from scottslash:

And didn't our government (our taxes) BAIL OUT the auto industry not so long ago?....

2008 the government shelled out 80 (EIGHTY) billion dollars to bail out GM and chrysler (ford took out a TARP loan which is not a bailout). GM cost the tax payers 11.3 billion dollars in the end, 7-1/2 times more than Tesla. If rplante wants to point fingers, look no futher than the same company that shuttered Detroit when they shutdown the plant.
https://www.thebalance.com/auto-industry-bailout-gm-ford-chrysler-3305670

#2768 5 months ago

Love my Tesla model 3 performance. 0-60 in under 3 secs. Tech is awesome and love only going to WAWA to wash my windows and get coffee. So much fun!

8ADA75C6-96F8-48B4-A309-53A6FFA229CD (resized).jpeg
#2769 5 months ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

I’m assuming you’re talking about the federal tax credit that applies to every car manufacturer. As an individual, you also have to pay that much into taxes to receive it. So, it’s not really like all Americans are flipping the bill for Tesla owners.
Believe me, the government is still getting its taxes out of me.

Here is a neat animated graphic of all of the EV and plug in Hybrid cars by year and model. GM and Nissan were taking more Federal tax credits than Tesla until the the model 3 came out (and it's not the company that gets the tax credit, it's the buyer)

https://insideevs.com/news/351297/u-s-electric-car-sales-moving-chart/

#2770 5 months ago
Quoted from rodcom:

Love my Tesla model 3 performance. 0-60 in under 3 secs. Tech is awesome and love only going to WAWA to wash my windows and get coffee. So much fun![quoted image]

To be fair, it’s more like 3.4 secs (roll out 3.2), which is still pretty fast. Crazy to think this is only the beginning though and excited to see where it goes.

#2771 4 months ago

Don't take it personally boys.

My post in regard to the 1.5 billion dollars paid by American taxpayers was in response to those who seem befuddled by why anyone would be critical of Tesla. The other examples you provided are, of course, legitimate as well and I'm against those too. Tesla is indeed the beneficiary of crony capitalism and if they were thriving in the free market I would have no such objections but since I'm being forced to pay the bill I have every reason to question them and their business practices.

Definition:

"Crony capitalism is an economy in which businesses thrive not as a result of risk, but rather as a return on money amassed through a nexus between a business class and the political class."

We'll see how well they do once the subsides and cash hand outs finally end. I hope it was a good investment for the taxpayers but I have grave reservations this is the case.

Enough said. I don't want to be accused of trolling, that was not my intent.

#2772 4 months ago
Quoted from rodcom:

Love my Tesla model 3 performance. 0-60 in under 3 secs. Tech is awesome and love only going to WAWA to wash my windows and get coffee. So much fun![quoted image]

Unless you somehow got ludicrous mode installed, your 0-60 time is a weee bit above 3.0, just like my P3D =)

That said, this car CAN do sub 3.0 because the 60 foot times are nerfed hard. Either the axles are made of glass and they couldn't do it, or they don't want to make the S look bad (more likely).

PS: I use that same exact Wawa to wash my windows too!

#2773 4 months ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

Unless you somehow got ludicrous mode installed, your 0-60 time is a weee bit above 3.0, just like my P3D =)
That said, this car CAN do sub 3.0 because the 60 foot times are nerfed hard. Either the axles are made of glass and they couldn't do it, or they don't want to make the S look bad (more likely).
PS: I use that same exact Wawa to wash my windows too!

Who knows, but the Long range dual motor is a software lock from the P3D too, so maybe people will be able to upgrade in the future.

Car may be fast off the line, but it’s kind of slow after 60. My Vette was much faster At that point and so are a lot of other high end performance cars.

Guess it depends on where you like your performance.

#2774 4 months ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Who knows, but the Long range dual motor is a software lock from the P3D too, so maybe people will be able to upgrade in the future.
Car may be fast off the line, but it’s kind of slow after 60. My Vette was much faster At that point and so are a lot of other high end performance cars.
Guess it depends on where you like your performance.

Someone needs to get custom software on these and see what happens.

It's certainly no top end monster, but I'm having more fun in it vs cars I've owned in the past, including a big single turbo Supra. P3D with the new software update dyno'd 462 at the wheels and over 500ft/lb. Not a bad grocery getter. The new S 100D (non-L) I think pulled a 10.3 pass?

Can't wait to see what companies start putting out in 5 years... Going to be crazy. Mid-engine vette going to be interesting!!!

#2775 4 months ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

Someone needs to get custom software on these and see what happens.
It's certainly no top end monster, but I'm having more fun in it vs cars I've owned in the past, including a big single turbo Supra. P3D with the new software update dyno'd 462 at the wheels and over 500ft/lb. Not a bad grocery getter. The new S 100D (non-L) I think pulled a 10.3 pass?
Can't wait to see what companies start putting out in 5 years... Going to be crazy. Mid-engine vette going to be interesting!!!

I loved the vette, it had 700hp, but it also had its limitations. You could never really trust the rear-end and obviously it only sat two. The P3D just hooks up and goes and it’s a pretty badass daily driver’s car, not to mention way safer. I’m sure the next vette/gt500 will be nice, but EVs are definitely the future.

I agree the next few years will be interesting once everyone starts competing for EV performance. Exciting times.
C354352D-295A-42FF-A9BA-E34AF0780E0D (resized).jpeg
BDD87E10-BCD9-4ED9-B9E8-6D1B54409F7E (resized).jpeg

#2776 4 months ago
Quoted from rplante:

Don't take it personally boys.
My post in regard to the 1.5 billion dollars paid by American taxpayers was in response to those who seem befuddled by why anyone would be critical of Tesla. The other examples you provided are, of course, legitimate as well and I'm against those too. Tesla is indeed the beneficiary of crony capitalism and if they were thriving in the free market I would have no such objections but since I'm being forced to pay the bill I have every reason to question them and their business practices.
Definition:
"Crony capitalism is an economy in which businesses thrive not as a result of risk, but rather as a return on money amassed through a nexus between a business class and the political class."
We'll see how well they do once the subsides and cash hand outs finally end. I hope it was a good investment for the taxpayers but I have grave reservations this is the case.
Enough said. I don't want to be accused of trolling, that was not my intent.

Fair. Basically saying all modern cars are a result of crony capitalism. I think based on the bailouts, etc. we can agree on this. I don’t like it either.

I’m just sick of us subsidizing and sending money to buy oil from nations that want us dead. The sooner the oil economy is over the better. Look at how Venezuela is crumbling now that their oil money has dried up. A lot of evil empires will be powerless when they lose their funding from the world’s energy needs.

#2777 4 months ago
Quoted from paynemic:

A lot of evil empires will be powerless when they lose their funding from the world’s energy needs.

It won't be saudi arabia. They've taken all that oil money and re-invested into solar (lots of sun in a dessert). Now they won't be selling US electricity, but they will be selling lots of it to someone and continue to make money.

#2778 4 months ago

I find all of this debate incredibly funny. I own a DM3 and a c7 zo6 and love them both for entirely different reasons. The cars serve entirely different purposes and I couldn't be happier.

My guess is that most people that hate on Tesla do so without ever having driven them for more than 15 miles.

Oh, and the debate over battery life, range, charge times, etc. could be moot as flow battery technology is being advanced.

#2779 4 months ago

Isn’t every manufacturer eligible for the same tax rebates as Tesla?

Would crony capitalism apply to all sports teams that had their stadiums built by tax payers, billion dollar corporations that paid an effective tax rate of 0%, companies that were deemed “too big to fail”, or companies benefitting from tariffs?

Let’s get back to the Tesla pics!

#2780 4 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

It won't be saudi arabia. They've taken all that oil money and re-invested into solar (lots of sun in a dessert). Now they won't be selling US electricity, but they will be selling lots of it to someone and continue to make money.

Mmm dessert.

#2781 4 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

2008 the government shelled out 80 (EIGHTY) billion dollars to bail out GM and chrysler (ford took out a TARP loan which is not a bailout). GM cost the tax payers 11.3 billion dollars in the end, 7-1/2 times more than Tesla. If rplante wants to point fingers, look no futher than the same company that shuttered Detroit when they shutdown the plant.
https://www.thebalance.com/auto-industry-bailout-gm-ford-chrysler-3305670

And over history, how much has GM put into the economy?

I hate this argument because it shows what a farce the bailout hearings were. If anything the press and the idiots in politics that took this off the tracks are who I personally have no respect for. They are so willing to point fingers at anybody else and how they get people to fall for their line of bull is amazing. GM was not the root cause of the financial meltdown.

I hope Telsa survives. Their vehicles are interesting but Elon is not who I would want as the profile these days. If I may have an opinion, Tesla's days are numbered. There are many that will defend Tesla to the end and there are plenty that have stuffed cash into their pockets riding the waves. My main concern is that "if" Tesla implodes, it may poison the well for other electric vehicles. And if (or when) that day comes, the same jacks and jerks in politics and press will be there to use that event for their benefit.

#2783 4 months ago

Has the biggest scam in history finally been outed yet ? musk is going to be the god of the show " american greed" .

#2784 4 months ago
Quoted from twinturb089:

Has the biggest scam in history finally been outed yet ? musk is going to be the god of the show " american greed" .

No, your 7th grade English teacher still has a job.

#2785 4 months ago

Some of the posts in this thread demonstrate epic levels of ignorance... As someone who's owned multiple Tesla's, there isn't a better car on the road today. Period. The company on the other hand, has a lot of major systemic issues that need to be addressed otherwise they'll end up being their own worst enemy. Elon needs to go for starters as while his drive and ambition created this company, he's also it's biggest risk... The constant lies about AP/EAP/FSD (auto pilot, enhanced auto pilot, and full self driving) have clearly become a major issue, among many major issues.

I love my Model X, and I loved other Tesla's that I've owned, the car is just awesome. I just wish I could say the same about the company itself...

Jeff

#2786 4 months ago
Quoted from Edster:

Buying a Tesla is like buying an Apple Watch. Sure it's cool but not at the price they want.

I can buy a really nice car for $30k and buy gas for years and still be way ahead of the game.

Also remember, once new tech comes out, these current cars will be worthless ie, range doubles or triples or charges in a short period of time.

these current cars will be the Plasma of flat screen TV's.

Actually it's your gas car that's going to be worthless.

Get your facts right - Even old Tesla's with "inferior tech" hold their value better than most used cars. The only really old tech here is stuff that burns the remains of dinosaurs to get around town. versus the ones that drive me around after being charged from the panels on my house.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/12/12/tesla-model-s-and-x-vehicles-boast-superior-resale.aspx

#2787 4 months ago
Quoted from twinturb089:

Is he really making money off this company to this point? As an outsider looking in it seems he has been sinking personal capital on a dream rather than reaping huge financial gains. Musk just seems to want to make a positive difference in the world rather than make more money. I am no fanboy, just a neutral party.

#2788 4 months ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Is he really making money off this company to this point? As an outsider looking in it seems he has been sinking personal capital on a dream rather than reaping huge financial gains. Musk just seems to want to make a positive difference in the world rather than make more money. I am no fanboy, just a neutral party.

Even if Tesla fails as a profitable business, all the major manufacturers are now getting into electric. Would that be the case if Tesla didn't exist? I'm not so sure.

The guy that made SpaceX and reusable rockets a reality is allowed a few failures (if Tesla comes to that) in my book.

I just want to ride my electric scooter to the hyperloop and go to work efficiently and cheaply. I-4 sucks!

#2789 4 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Even if Tesla fails as a profitable business, all the major manufacturers are now getting into electric. Would that be the case if Tesla didn't exist? I'm not so sure. I-4 sucks!

I second that, bit I'll add an 05 onto your I-4

#2790 4 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Even if Tesla fails as a profitable business, all the major manufacturers are now getting into electric. Would that be the case if Tesla didn't exist? I'm not so sure.

This guy agrees with that:

"Tesla completely transformed the automotive landscape when it introduced the Roadster, pioneering the mass-market electric car. It sold the first widely-available EV, and it did it with a product that you could easily live with every day. The company has done more to further the electric game than anyone else and deserves total credit for making EVs a part of the discussion when it comes to the future of the automobile. Tesla has changed the world. It’s also doomed."

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/tesla-is-dying-and-this-is-how-it-will-end/?fbclid=IwAR1gpT7sBb_TywB-Oh3ou59pUanFkQJzzJO_gN6o-jbaAgTGRICWChdxKbo

#2791 4 months ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

This guy agrees with that:
"Tesla completely transformed the automotive landscape when it introduced the Roadster, pioneering the mass-market electric car. It sold the first widely-available EV, and it did it with a product that you could easily live with every day. The company has done more to further the electric game than anyone else and deserves total credit for making EVs a part of the discussion when it comes to the future of the automobile. Tesla has changed the world. It’s also doomed."
https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/tesla-is-dying-and-this-is-how-it-will-end/?fbclid=IwAR1gpT7sBb_TywB-Oh3ou59pUanFkQJzzJO_gN6o-jbaAgTGRICWChdxKbo

Probably. But so are cars sold by Ford not named Mustang, so is VW. Everything is changing.

But for me, I'll give my money to someone who is landing rockets on boats for now.

#2792 4 months ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

Probably. But so are cars sold by Ford not named Mustang, so is VW. Everything is changing.
But for me, I'll give my money to someone who is landing rockets on boats for now.

VW is fine. F150s are selling like hotcakes. Cars owners are buying SUVs. Landing rockets on boats is a science project and competes with NASA, not VW or Ford. If you read the article, the point is that mass production is different than chasing the next shiny thing. He is in trouble on the mass production front.

#2793 4 months ago
Quoted from rodcom:

My Exelon Electric Co. shares appreciate this.

#2794 4 months ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

Elon may soon send an email to all Tesla vehicle owners suggesting they buy at least one additional Tesla vehicle for one they already own.

No word on if he bought a pocket watch to swing in front of everyone for a video attached to the email.

#2795 4 months ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Elon may soon send an email to all Tesla vehicle owners suggesting they buy at least one additional Tesla vehicle for one they already own.
No word on if he bought a pocket watch to swing in front of everyone for a video attached to the email.

Just did! Love both. Just try one, it’s better than hypnosis.

#2796 4 months ago

We can now order the Model 3 in Australia with expected deliveries from August onwards.

The standard range plus will cost $73k (USD51k) and the performance $93k (USD65k).

For comparison we have a Kia Sedona which cost $57k (USD40k).

#2797 4 months ago

Anyone agree or disagree with this article? I tend to agree and not just about Tesla's screen. Trying to use any fixed screen, phone or tablet sized, when even driving as a passenger sucks.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90356020/3-reasons-why-teslas-dashboard-touch-screens-suck

#2798 4 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone agree or disagree with this article? I tend to agree and not just about Tesla's screen. Trying to use any fixed screen, phone or tablet sized, when even driving as a passenger sucks.
https://www.fastcompany.com/90356020/3-reasons-why-teslas-dashboard-touch-screens-suck

I did at first. I love me some buttons. Was angry at first. Had a BMW loaner (5 series, AWD, hybrid - nicer than any car I have ever owned). I counted 75 buttons or switches before I stopped, I think I would break 100. Accidentally activated the e-brake while driving.

I think the Model 3 is great once you get used to it, but they need to get voice control working for features while driving. The two thumb controls are awesome. I would like a second screen behind the wheel...

#2799 4 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

It only sucks for people that are stubborn to progress. This is the same tired argument they have used against touch screens for 20 years. Haptic feedback is only useful for tasks with no other form of feedback to the operator. Driving a car has almost none of these. The controls and UI in my wife’s BMW are a complete disaster it has a non touch screen display and this ridiculous knob. I just use my phone. Remember when they said no one would use a phone without a keyboard or at least number buttons. It’s just being two steps behind, who even knows a phone number or dials it anymore.

#2800 4 months ago

Touch screens in some cars are problematic like the Cadillac, which weren’t very responsive. I haven’t had any issues with Tesla’s. Most controls are actually set it and forget it anyway. The ones that aren’t are usually controlled through the scroll wheel. If I’m going to fiddle around a bit, I’d just put on autopilot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
£ 12.00
$ 26.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
€ 105.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Dystopian Mods Italia
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Iron Monger Decal Out of stock
Flashinstinct
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 50.00
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
There are 2926 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 59.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside