Screenshot_20230728_124324_Twitter (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230728_124244_Twitter (resized).jpg
1E4ADAFA-E4C9-4CAE-A461-F715F777968D (resized).jpeg
096FC4F3-4710-48CC-A852-328EDA938C5F (resized).jpeg
F3E7C75B-0774-4FE2-8E8A-BE832936A5F3 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5750 (resized).jpg
9CB9C1A8-D094-47BB-AE6C-98755416E0E7 (resized).jpeg
46AC7FA8-3206-49E4-9E11-0DC81D627AC0 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,310 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 67.
#2601 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

hope you guys never have to rent a car somewhere

Wouldn't surprise me if car rentals start looking at electric cars. Think about it, rentals keep cars around what.. maybe 40k miles. Why? Because they want to dump them while they still have some value (and before they start developing major issues). A model 3 has all the early quality issues worked out. There aren't motor shafts wearing out, the batteries have really good charge cycle (I heard something like 180,000 miles before it begins to degrade). Plus the car rental can recharge right there (not have to have a porter run out to the nearby gas station when someone forgets to refill), and if they worked with Tesla I'm sure they could add a software driven limiter (so drivers don't enable ludicrous mode and prematurely wear them out but still have reasonable acceleration). With assisted driving mode, it would also be a safer car so the liability insurance is probably lower. Plus while many of us are still not at the $36k average new car pricing, many rental cars are so it wouldn't necessarily be out of their price range.

#2602 4 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

I absolutely HATED the jerky acceleration with the completely alien feeling of automatic transmission shifts. .

Yeah, I forgot how in gas cars, you hit the go pedal and it sits there for a second before it goes.

And yeah, I hope I never have to rent a car either. It's terrible.

#2603 4 years ago

I just got word my standard plus white is on its way! Should be here tomorrow or Thursday. Got the white interior for the wife. I have an S I don’t think I could ever give up, but can’t wait to drive this. Has the phone “key” bugginess been worked out? My wife is very low tech. Things just have to “work” the first time. I can’t afford to have her hating on this car...

#2604 4 years ago

I have two model 3s and love them. With that said, autopilot would’ve killed me 10xs over by now, if I let it. Safer than humans my @$$.

#2605 4 years ago

Phone key has never been an issue for me at all. iphone

#2606 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Phone key has never been an issue for me at all. iphone

Thanks for the feedback. I didn’t buy autopilot this time. Waiting patiently. Will buy if/when it’s ready.

#2607 4 years ago

Phone works flawlessly for me. So does autopilot for that matter. I use it everyday to and from work and I have never had an issue. I think it may depend on road quality. It has failed when driving on a road that lines where worn off but that is to be expected.

#2608 4 years ago

I watched a YouTube mash-up of a bunch of Elon Musk interviews where he talks about supersonic electric airplanes. It’s pretty interesting stuff that he mentioned. Vertical takeoffs and landing so you wouldn’t need long runways. Putting the planes motor on a gimbal at the back like they use in rockets. The energy density of the battery needs to be improved first, but he seems to think that it would be better then current planes.

He mentioned that it is currently difficult to make jet engines. They have to run at ground level as well as thousands of feet in the sky. It is difficult to get a proper air-fuel mixture through all altitudes and when you travel at supersonic speeds you actually have to slow down the incoming air before it can combust in the engine. All of these issues are removed with electric motors.

We’re probably decades away from electric air travel, but people are thinking about the challenges needed to be solved.

#2610 4 years ago

Wow. What a great car! Had to reboot my computer to get the radio to work (not sure why) but so nice. The white leather is crazy cool.

#2611 4 years ago

Tried the new Nav On Autopilot without lane confirmation during my commute home last night. Very impressive. While I think it's a sign of good things to come, I think we are light years away from full self driving ... I'd like to be wrong.

#2612 4 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Tried the new Nav On Autopilot without lane confirmation during my commute home last night. Very impressive. While I think it's a sign of good things to come, I think we are light years away from full self driving ... I'd like to be wrong.

Maybe tune in April 22nd for the Live Webcast and find out. Tesla is closer than you might think.

https://ir.tesla.com/events-and-presentations

#2613 4 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

The auto lane change is interesting, its clearly very early. In ideal conditions it work ok but in actual traffic its a bit of a disaster. As far as my success percentage its pretty low. It doesn't have any ability to anticipate and often slows down to get in behind cars with clear road in front of them. If it would just accelerate slightly it would have an easy change instead of trying to squeeze in behind. If its a nice open space I'll let the car try it. If its congested at all I just take over and make the change. It far to often goes half way then tries to swerve back or just waits and waits and does nothing. It also doesn't understand that its legal to cross a solid white line. Our car pool lanes are typical a solid white line with shot sections of dashed line near exits. The dashed sections are not long enough for the car to make it slow lane changes and it doesn't know what to do when the dashed line become solid. It also does not understand that the line is solid ahead. The moment the line returns to solid the car just panics. A solid white line just means use extra caution when you cross it.

I completely agree they are years from FSD but they will never get there without people using the features and letting them collect data.

#2615 4 years ago

They stopped investing more, not pulling out! They are still plenty invested and they realized they can increase production on the existing factory, so they simply don't need to make it any larger.

#2616 4 years ago

Autopilot is good when the lanes are clearly marked and it tracks a moving car in front of you. It is very dangerous if you are traveling at speed and a car is stopped in your lane, you really can’t trust it at all. This is even with the latest update. It also doesn’t perform great when a lane divides or merges. The drive on have also struggles with lane changes in congested areas. If cars are zooming by and it wants to get over, it reacts way too slow to make it safe. It’s like it second guesses itself.

P3D White on white
Dual motor long range red on black

#2617 4 years ago

I thought that Panasonic has the patent on building lithium batteries. That’s why they’re incorporated into the factory, Tesla currently pays them for each battery they make. But I thought that Tesla has purchased some smaller companies to get away from Panasonic. I read something on how the batteries electrodes are currently made with a “Wet” method that uses chemicals and isn’t very environmentally friendly, but with their new process that is a “Dry” method they wouldnt have to be in Panasonic’s pocket. The second purchase was a super capacitor manufacturer, by incorporating super caps into the battery design Tesla should get improved charging and discharge power flow.

1 week later
#2618 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Autopilot is good when the lanes are clearly marked and it tracks a moving car in front of you. It is very dangerous if you are traveling at speed and a car is stopped in your lane, you really can’t trust it at all. This is even with the latest update. It also doesn’t perform great when a lane divides or merges. The drive on have also struggles with lane changes in congested areas. If cars are zooming by and it wants to get over, it reacts way too slow to make it safe. It’s like it second guesses itself.
P3D White on white
Dual motor long range red on black

The stopped or very slow car up ahead is my biggest gripe with the EAP on my ‘15 P90D. It does not “see” far enough down the road to anticipate needing to slow or stop. The issue is when you are on a congested highway but have open areas where you’re going 75mph and then way up ahead there is very slow or stopped traffic and there is nobody really in front of you at the moment.

I always feel like if I did not start slowing myself, the car would simply ram into traffic ahead or at the very least required a VERY hard braking to avoid collision.

I like it but don’t t trust it. Granted, newer tech in newer cars but I’ll wait to upgrade until it is proven to be extremely reliable and can “see” better and further down the road.

#2619 4 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

The stopped or very slow car up ahead is my biggest gripe with the EAP on my ‘15 P90D. It does not “see” far enough down the road to anticipate needing to slow or stop. The issue is when you are on a congested highway but have open areas where you’re going 75mph and then way up ahead there is very slow or stopped traffic and there is nobody really in front of you at the moment.
I always feel like if I did not start slowing myself, the car would simply ram into traffic ahead or at the very least required a VERY hard braking to avoid collision.
I like it but don’t t trust it. Granted, newer tech in newer cars but I’ll wait to upgrade until it is proven to be extremely reliable and can “see” better and further down the road.

It does tend to stop hard in that situation. I wish it would be more gradual, but it’s never missed, even in the situation you described. I’ve waited with my foot hovering over the brake. It always chickens out.

#2620 4 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

It does tend to stop hard in that situation. I wish it would be more gradual, but it’s never missed, even in the situation you described. I’ve waited with my foot hovering over the brake. It always chickens out.

just hope the guy behind you is paying attention. That would be my bigger concern.

#2621 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

just hope the guy behind you is paying attention. That would be my bigger concern.

Great point. I usually check before I’m running these kind of tests.

#2623 4 years ago

So early testing claims currently 90% battery capacity at 160k miles (which has proven to be true so far with most buyers), with a claimed total life of about 300-500k miles (not sure how quickly that degrade goes).

Now Musk claims the drive train is currently designed for 1 million miles (same as a commercial truck), but has plans to make a battery to match (IE car would keep going for 1 million miles ). I can't fathom that.. I can believe it, but I'm trying to wrap my mind around a vehicle lasting a million miles. Even at an aggresive 20k miles a year, it would take you 5 decades to drive it into the ground.
https://electrek.co/2019/04/23/tesla-battery-million-miles-elon-musk

#2624 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

So early testing claims currently 90% battery capacity at 160k miles (which has proven to be true so far with most buyers), with a claimed total life of about 300-500k miles (not sure how quickly that degrade goes).
Now Musk claims the drive train is currently designed for 1 million miles (same as a commercial truck), but has plans to make a battery to match (IE car would keep going for 1 million miles ). I can't fathom that.. I can believe it, but I'm trying to wrap my mind around a vehicle lasting a million miles. Even at an aggresive 20k miles a year, it would take you 5 decades to drive it into the ground.
https://electrek.co/2019/04/23/tesla-battery-million-miles-elon-musk

The whole point is for Tesla to establish a huge fleet of autonomous vehicles they use to provide a ride service (no car purchase required). Most of these cars would be run like taxis all day and all night.

This is also why Tesla won’t let you buy your Model3 at the end of the 36 month lease, it goes back to them for their fleet.

Musk is making an enormous bet that Tesla’s autonomous vehicle technology will work and is positioning Tesla to take over the future of cars, driving, and ride sharing with one beautifully vertically integrated company.

From where I’m standing it’s absolutely insane and at the same time the most ambitious thing I’ve seen a company attempt in my lifetime. I love it!

#2625 4 years ago

Do any M3 owners have regrets about not getting an S?

How long did it take you to get used to just having the large center display?

#2626 4 years ago

I've had my M3 since January of 2018. I have ZERO regrets. I got the exact M3 i wanted, and if I were to have got the S I would have wanted, it would of been much more pricey. Just please, do yourself a favor and tint the windows as soon as you can.

As for the center display, you get used to the minimalist concept pretty quick. It's almost confusing to have to look all over the place on the dashes of my other vehicles. And during night driving, it's nice to not have the dash lights in the direct line of sight.

#2627 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

I've had my M3 since January of 2018. I have ZERO regrets. I got the exact M3 i wanted, and if I were to have got the S I would have wanted, it would of been much more pricey. Just please, do yourself a favor and tint the windows as soon as you can.
As for the center display, you get used to the minimalist concept pretty quick. It's almost confusing to have to look all over the place on the dashes of my other vehicles. And during night driving, it's nice to not have the dash lights in the direct line of sight.

Are there any options that are must-have or others that you’d advise against?

Very dark tint all the way around is always a must for us.

#2628 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

I much prefer the 3 to the S, both beautiful cars. The S is big like you Grandfathers Cadillac big. I had an S as a loaner and could not wait to get my 3 back. If you enjoy the feeling of an old school full size sedan than seriously consider an S. If your in the city and used to just zipping around then go for the 3. Autopilot is a must have if you do regular highway driving, FSD is just a wish and a prayer so I would not recommend paying for it until they deliver something.

#2629 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

I've had a Performance Model 3 (without PUP, which is now included) since September of last year. I absolutely love it; I feel like I am visiting from the future when driving around all of the ICE cars on the road. It's not just that it's electric, but also it's just a better car in every tangible way. It's faster, it's safer, it's easier to drive, it's smarter and it DISCOURAGES distraction rather than encourages it. Going back to your typical dashboard after being used to the 3 is unbelievably mind bending. Like why did we have all of these buttons, knobs and dials for so long? AND WHY DO OTHER CARS STILL USE THEM IN 2019!? lol.

I would get Autopilot -- I absolutely love it. Just took a 400 mile road trip and didn't get any of the normal road trip fatigue at all. With "Navigate on Autopilot", it even makes lane changes and takes exits now -- truly next level. I don't think FSD is worth paying for yet because it's not yet available and who knows what sort of issues there will be with rolling it out.

I went with XPel 35% tint all the way around, and it looks fantastic. It blends with the existing tint on the rear window well. I also did a full XPel Stealth wrap on the car, making it a "matte" midnight silver. It protects the paint, looks awesome and is super easy to clean. A full wrap is super pricey though, but they do partial wraps with the non-stealth stuff so it's entirely invisible but still protects the paint from chips.

IMG_20181026_093818 (resized).jpgIMG_20181026_093818 (resized).jpgIMG_20181026_093828 (resized).jpgIMG_20181026_093828 (resized).jpg
#2630 4 years ago

I've had my 3 for about a year now and absolutely wouldn't go back. I love it. The screen is fantastic and much better than "normal" dash layouts. I also had an S as a loaner and couldn't wait to get my 3 back.

#2631 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I much prefer the 3 to the S, both beautiful cars. The S is big like you Grandfathers Cadillac big. I had an S as a loaner and could not wait to get my 3 back. If you enjoy the feeling of an old school full size sedan than seriously consider an S. If your in the city and used to just zipping around then go for the 3. Autopilot is a must have if you do regular highway driving, FSD is just a wish and a prayer so I would not recommend paying for it until they deliver something.

I had the same exact experience. Did not enjoy driving the S the week my M3 was in the shop.

#2632 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

I own a model 3 performance, along with a P100D Model X. I love both cars, but the M3P is 100x more fun to drive.

Vs a Model S - Well the M3P has far superior handling, and is the most insane goKart fun I've ever had with a car (I've been a porsche guy up until we switched to Tesla's). The cargo space is nice in Model S. if you need it, it's a great option. otherwise the Model 3 is more advance and more fun to drive.

Now the new long range Model S does change things a bit. At 370 miles it's the longest range sedan in existence. So if you need the best range, it's another reason to go with a Model S.

#2633 4 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

I've had a Performance Model 3 (without PUP, which is now included) since September of last year. I absolutely love it; I feel like I am visiting from the future when driving around all of the ICE cars on the road. It's not just that it's electric, but also it's just a better car in every tangible way. It's faster, it's safer, it's easier to drive, it's smarter and it DISCOURAGES distraction rather than encourages it. Going back to your typical dashboard after being used to the 3 is unbelievably mind bending. Like why did we have all of these buttons, knobs and dials for so long? AND WHY DO OTHER CARS STILL USE THEM IN 2019!? lol.
I would get Autopilot -- I absolutely love it. Just took a 400 mile road trip and didn't get any of the normal road trip fatigue at all. With "Navigate on Autopilot", it even makes lane changes and takes exits now -- truly next level. I don't think FSD is worth paying for yet because it's not yet available and who knows what sort of issues there will be with rolling it out.
I went with XPel 35% tint all the way around, and it looks fantastic. It blends with the existing tint on the rear window well. I also did a full XPel Stealth wrap on the car, making it a "matte" midnight silver. It protects the paint, looks awesome and is super easy to clean. A full wrap is super pricey though, but they do partial wraps with the non-stealth stuff so it's entirely invisible but still protects the paint from chips.[quoted image][quoted image]

Your car looks amazing! Nicely done.

#2634 4 years ago

I like cars that burn fossil fuels.

#2635 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I own a model 3 performance, along with a P100D Model X. I love both cars, but the M3P is 100x more fun to drive.
Vs a Model S - Well the M3P has far superior handling, and is the most insane goKart fun I've ever had with a car (I've been a porsche guy up until we switched to Tesla's). The cargo space is nice in Model S. if you need it, it's a great option. otherwise the Model 3 is more advance and more fun to drive.
Now the new long range Model S does change things a bit. At 370 miles it's the longest range sedan in existence. So if you need the best range, it's another reason to go with a Model S.

That’s good feedback, thanks!

I had been looking at slightly used PxxD’s thinking they were the way to go. I’ll schedule some time to drive a M3 when it gets closer to time to buy.

Would you consider the performance option or dual-motor a must have on the M3?

#2636 4 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

I've had a Performance Model 3 (without PUP, which is now included) since September of last year...

That looks exactly like mine, same color, same looking tint! I removed the "aero-wheel" covers and got the lug covers and cap. Looks more 'sporty'.

#2637 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

I have one of the earlier M3's that required the long range battery and Premium Package at the time of purchase. These two "packages" at the time were everything I wanted, so I have no regrets. The sound on my M3 compared to the wife's Model X w/o Premium Sound makes me so much more content with having the premium sound. And having the extended range is such a comforting feeling opposed to the wife's shorter range.

I didn't opt for the Auto-Pilot upgrade for the $5,000 at the time. I commute in the Sacramento area, and I've tried it during the couple of free trials I've received with an update, but I don't think it's really for me. While I can see it's use if you want a more relaxing, cruise control type of drive, but I like to have a little more control to maneuver on my own with the dipshit drivers in the area. I usually drive around 75mph +/-, and I found that the feature asked me much more frequently to apply light pressure to the wheel to recognize that I'm there when I'm traveling at faster speeds.

#2638 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

That looks exactly like mine, same color, same looking tint! I removed the "aero-wheel" covers and got the lug covers and cap. Looks more 'sporty'.

I have the lug/center cap kit, but I actually like the aero covers better. Keeps the "batmobile" look

#2639 4 years ago

How we Lookin' Today?

Quoted from pinster68:

I was so inspired by the news I bought another chunk of their stock.

Quoted from Nilroc:

Good move! Should hit $500.00 shortly.

Ta (resized).PNGTa (resized).PNG
#2640 4 years ago

I got my wife a Model 3. We both love it.

#2641 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

How we Lookin' Today?

[quoted image]

Hahaha. I love picking any given point in time and smarting off about it. Either highs or lows. Seems silly

#2642 4 years ago

Given the earnings I thought the stock would take a much harder hit.

#2643 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

How we Lookin' Today?

[quoted image]

IMO it still has a long way to fall.

If the impact on the first quarter results by the reduced tax credit are anything to go by, second quarter will be as bad if not worse, and 3rd and 4th quarters will be an absolute massacre as it drops to $1,875 and then stops entirely at the end of the year. That whilst competing models simultaneously continue to enter the market, all of which apart from GM's will still qualify for the full subsidy for quite some time.

Panasonic's obvious uneasiness about the weak demand (and probably Tesla's financials too), and then Musk compounding it by publicly blaming them tells a story IMO. Looks like they now want to spend money on battery facilities in Japan rather than the JV with Tesla.

This ace in the hole of a fully autonomous taxi fleet that Musk is harping on about now would either come way too late, or end the company entirely if it's pushed out too early and regulators actually allowed it. The technology isn't good enough yet, and the repercussions would be fatal. Pretty sure he knows that, but he needs to give investors hope.

#2644 4 years ago

It's a buying opportunity......

#2645 4 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

IMO it still has a long way to fall.
If the impact on the first quarter results by the reduced tax credit are anything to go by, second quarter will be as bad if not worse, and 3rd and 4th quarters will be an absolute massacre as it drops to $1,875 and then stops entirely at the end of the year. That whilst competing models simultaneously continue to enter the market, all of which apart from GM's will still qualify for the full subsidy for quite some time.
Panasonic's obvious uneasiness about the weak demand (and probably Tesla's financials too), and then Musk compounding it by publicly blaming them tells a story IMO. Looks like they now want to spend money on battery facilities in Japan rather than the JV with Tesla.
This ace in the hole of a fully autonomous taxi fleet that Musk is harping on about now would either come way too late, or end the company entirely if it's pushed out too early and regulators actually allowed it. The technology isn't good enough yet, and the repercussions would be fatal. Pretty sure he knows that, but he needs to give investors hope.

The subsidy is maybe an issue, but at the end of the day there's no viable competition; all other manufacturers are years behind in design and battery production. They are still trying to retrofit ICE cars with batteries and pawn them off, whereas Teslas are designed from the ground-up as electric vehicles, which is why their safety ratings are off-the-charts.

I think analysis like you offer are a good example of people too busy looking at the flowers to see the forest. At any given point in time there will be highs and lows, but the bigger picture is that Tesla has the largest battery production in the world, the most electric cars on the road, and an entire worldwide network of superchargers already in place. Their cars are faster, safer, sleeker, and longer-range than anyone else. The big picture isn't about sales, it's about innovation -- and they are leading innovation like we haven't seen in decades. The media should be gushing every day about how amazing it is that a 100% American car company is defying all odds and has built car manufacturing plants from the ground-up... How they have proven, against all odds, that electric cars not only can compete with ICE vehicles, but are capable of far surpassing them on virtually every level. But, nope -- every possible bit of news about Tesla is bad, because all people care about are fluctuating stock prices to exploit. They can't keep up with demand? Their failing! They have too much demand? Their failing! They release an expensive car? They can't make an affordable car! They release an affordable car? They must be losing demand!

It's so tiring. The incentives are all backwards, and it's sad. And what's happening? They are being incentivized to start manufacturing in countries that actually care about innovation, like China. Because what Tesla cares about is pushing the world forward in a positive direction, and all people in the US can see are numbers on a spreadsheet. So they will do what they have to do to maintain that momentum, even if it means finding other countries that actually care about investing in the future.

#2646 4 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

The subsidy is maybe an issue, but at the end of the day there's no viable competition; all other manufacturers are years behind in design and battery production. They are still trying to retrofit ICE cars with batteries and pawn them off, whereas Teslas are designed from the ground-up as electric vehicles, which is why their safety ratings are off-the-charts.
I think analysis like you offer are a good example of people too busy looking at the flowers to see the forest. At any given point in time there will be highs and lows, but the bigger picture is that Tesla has the largest battery production in the world, the most electric cars on the road, and an entire worldwide network of superchargers already in place. Their cars are faster, safer, sleeker, and longer-range than anyone else. The big picture isn't about sales, it's about innovation -- and they are leading innovation like we haven't seen in decades. The media should be gushing every day about how amazing it is that a 100% American car company is defying all odds and has built car manufacturing plants from the ground-up... But, nope -- every possible bit of news about Tesla is bad, because all people care about are fluctuating stock prices to exploit.
The incentives are all backwards, and it's sad. And what's happening? They are being incentivized to start manufacturing in countries that actually care about innovation, like China.

This is just your imagination. I don't think anything could be further from the truth given how poor Tesla's showing in reliability surveys has been, and how many corners have been cut wrt quality, safeguards and production methods.

News is bad because Musk continues to make patently false, knowingly misleading statements, and the company continues to lose money hand over fist. He was spinning some fantasy that they'd be printing money in 2019, as little as 3 months ago, sales would increase, and they'd never have to raise capital again. Now, there is little reason to think their losses won't accelerate, or that they'd be able to break even for even 1 quarter in 2019.

If the SEC and investors hadn't been so toothless and had seen to it that he was fully removed from the running and governance of the company, and realists took his positions, they probably could have refinanced and built a sustainable future for the company. As it stands, they're hugely over valued, set to lose a lot of money, and probably a very large chunk of their market share in the US in the next 12-18 months. How and how much capital they will be able to raise, to continue operating, is unclear, against this background.

#2647 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

It's a buying opportunity......

Just like Boeing!

#2648 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Just like Boeing!

Look at the long term average price of BA. I wouldn't buy any even down $60.00 from the high.

Disclosure: long in BA as I received shares when Rockwell sold their aerospace division to Boeing.

#2649 4 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

This is just your imagination. I don't think anything could be further from the truth given how poor Tesla's showing in reliability surveys has been, and how many corners have been cut wrt quality, safeguards and production methods.

I own one along with several of my neighbors and my whole area has a ton of them around. I also spent time with about 20 different drives on a road trip over the weekend at superchargers. The things you just accused them of are patently false. The "reliability" surveys are a misnomer, because those were issues with early receivers of the cars having aesthetic problems like panel gaps or paint issues. Those things are normal when tooling a new line, and they do right by their customers and have long since resolved it. For example, my 3 has perfect panel alignment.

Everything else is just literal BS, not even going to address it. Mind you, I'm not saying that *you* are BS; I believe that you read those things. But the articles you read are BS, most likely incentivized by short sellers.

#2650 4 years ago

I’ll never understand why people revel in bashing a company that’s changing the future in so many different areas while employing thousand of Americans.

There are 3,310 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-in-on-tesla-model-3/page/53?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.