(Topic ID: 130894)

Who is in on Rob Zombie's Spook Show International?

By thedarkknight77

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ernie-fp.jpg

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

But I bet I know who did! We will go play it there.

I'm waiting to see the gameplay and playfield layout. I wasn't really crazy about Pinball Zombies, but they've tweaked it. I'm in until I see it and make a final decision. You guys can play mine if I stay on it for sure.

#52 8 years ago

In for an LE. Only staying in if the playfield layout and art meet my expectations

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

In for an LE. Only staying in if the playfield layout and art meet my expectations

I'll be shocked if the art is what makes me drop out.

#54 8 years ago

I'm officially in. Hoping for an LE but at least a Standard.

#55 8 years ago

In... as in indirectly!
    via a third party, as Spooky does not directly ship to Europe.

#56 8 years ago

Just received email from Charlie that KT added me for +1. I don't know if it's an LE or Standard.

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from DANGER:

Just received email from Charlie that KT added me for +1. I don't know if it's an LE or Standard.

It's for a standard

#58 8 years ago
    Quoted from DANGER:

Is that "0+1" or "1+1" ?

#59 8 years ago

Only standards we're left when I talked via email today but it is assured I am getting a standard edition.

#60 8 years ago

I'm on the list. Pretty excited for the theme, music and art! This was really the perfect licensed theme for "Spooky".

#61 8 years ago

In for now... Art and layout better blow it out of the water though.

#62 8 years ago

Has this sold out yet, if it wasn't close, I would be surprised?

#63 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Has this sold out yet, if it wasn't close, I would be surprised?

Even if it was, it's technically not. I don't consider someone putting their name down as "taken". When the $1,000 deposits actually start reserving, then I'll consider them sold out.

1 month later
    #64 8 years ago

Tried today and it is sold out. I could get on the waiting list

1 week later
    #65 8 years ago

Rob Zombie is trending, it's on SYTYCD:

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

In... as in indirectly!
    via a third party, as Spooky does not directly ship to Europe.

The game is called "Spook Show INTERNATIONAL" but unfortunately Charlie refuses to delivery games INTERNATIONALLY (to Europe). He told me to buy it over a third party. Well, if I want to buy a new game I don't want to get one which is declared as a second hand game (although it's technically a new game). So I decided not to go for it.

Of course I fully understand Charlie's choice not deliver games to Europe. With such a small amount of produced games it would be overkill to follow all the European regulations and tests for electrical appliances. It would delay the product and put up the price up much higher.
    I definitively don't blame Charlie for that

Well, maybe I will own a "real" second hand game in the future. Who knows.
    But I really hope to be able to play this game once it's out.

#67 8 years ago
    Quoted from cyber:

The game is called "Spook Show INTERNATIONAL" but unfortunately Charlie refuses to delivery games INTERNATIONALLY (to Europe). He told me to buy it over a third party. Well, if I want to buy a new game I don't want to get one which is declared as a second hand game (although it's technically a new game). So I decided not to go for it.
    Of course I fully understand Charlie's choice not deliver games to Europe. With such a small amount of produced games it would be overkill to follow all the European regulations and tests for electrical appliances. It would delay the product and put up the price up much higher.

I think what Charlie was saying in a round about way is that if you need one there is always a way to get one.

I wouldn't think of your game as second hand. Think of your middleman as a distributor. You will still have full access to talk to the owner of the company. It's not like your dealing with Sony or Apple.

#68 8 years ago
    Quoted from cyber:

Have you talked with Joe at pinball star? He might be willing to ship overseas and he is a distributor for spooky.

#69 8 years ago

I'm in, at least for now. No money at risk until the game is revealed. I can't pass on a freeroll.

#70 8 years ago

Speaking of... when the Hell do we get to something?

#71 8 years ago
    Quoted from nephasth:

when the Hell do we get to something?

Last spooky podcast, pinball expo for general public. For pre-owners, possibly slightly before.

Let's put it this way, when I picked up AMH last friday, Charlie had it covered in a blanket, and said he didn't want me to see it because it's too far along to show sneak peaks anymore (he did show me one of the toys). Sounds like he just has to firm up the layout and finish the artwork (it was still in a generic black cabinet). From what he described, it sounds like it will be a great layout thanks to people like Terry giving him advice.

#72 8 years ago

In. Sounds like an Oct reveal. Now to scrounge up $1000...

#73 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

From what he described, it sounds like it will be a great layout thanks to people like Terry giving him advice.

A great layout on paper may not be the same in game play... so customers will have to purchase on faith, or at least pics and video.

#74 8 years ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

A great layout on paper may not be the same in game play

Not talking about paper, talking about a physical flipping whitewood. It's impossible to comment on a sketch.

#75 8 years ago

Standing up for Australia - in so far.

#76 8 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

+ 1
    Aussie AMH's have to be delivered first.....I'm patiently waiting! Would be great if we get them before Xmas but prob Jan/Feb.

#77 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

+ 1
    Aussie AMH's have to be delivered first.....I'm patiently waiting! Would be great if we get them before Xmas but prob Jan/Feb.

Quoted from dendoc:

+1. Cant wait....for Zombie and AMH.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-in-on-rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.