(Topic ID: 130894)

Who is in on Rob Zombie's Spook Show International?

By thedarkknight77

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ernie-fp.jpg

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

I am in! I expect this to sell out soon! Go Spooky!

1. Thedarkknight77

#2 8 years ago

-1. I didn't make it

#4 8 years ago

I have to see it at the very least.

#5 8 years ago

In for LE

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

I'm in for two

show off

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

-1. I'm didn't make it

Really? There were still slots left as of yesterday or so, did they really "sell out" already?

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

-1. I'm didn't make it

An hour ago, Aurich suggested there should still be some spots left, but I suppose they may have gone without him knowing. Do you have conflicting info from Spooky?

Otherwise, I'm on the list and foresee no reason to back out.

#9 8 years ago

I'm on 'the list'. I'm sure there will be lots that back out after the 1k is due so even if you are not on list you should still get one.

#10 8 years ago

On the list.

#11 8 years ago

I'm in

#12 8 years ago

In for two,with a buddy

#13 8 years ago

I sent an interested e-mail about a half an hour ago. I'm a huge Rob Zombie fan but the art and playfield have to be out of the park for me to go for it. It had better be leaps and bounds better than that first "Zombie" playfield that it's based upon. I would have to say goodbye to TRON, MET, or LOTR to swing it. It's simply going to be a tough call.

#14 8 years ago

Have to see it. If I dig it I'll pick one up later.

#15 8 years ago

On the list for a regular edition

#17 8 years ago

In for a standard. You're not on the hook for the 1k until we see the playfield. I love horror and dig Rob Zombie, so I needed to have a chance at this one. Its going to be a year for some tough choices. Alien, Rob Zombie, GoT. I could swing two of these, but at least one will get kicked, or else I will have to sell one and don't know which I'm willing to let go of.

#18 8 years ago

Im in for one. Dream Theme

#19 8 years ago

On the list for an LE. Waiting to see it before I decide to go through or not.

#20 8 years ago

I am assuming I'm in. I sent an email and was told they have my info and will be in touch when thing settle down. This is really the first pin theme my wife has fully bought into.

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Alien, Rob Zombie, GoT. I could swing two of these, but at least one will get kicked, or else I will have to sell one and don't know which I'm willing to let go of.

Alien and Rob Zombie are the big two for me right now. If somebody does a wicked Iron Maiden pin, my head will explode.

#22 8 years ago

In for a standard, excited to support Spooky! Wasn't in on AMH, but kinda wish I was. Can't wait to see the art package for this one, I believe it's gonna be amazing.

#23 8 years ago

I'm in for an LE. I doubt I'll back out unless the gameplay looks sub-par. I'm thinking the artwork is going to end up scoring this game some bonus points...

#24 8 years ago

Are you guys serious??? They Sold Out?? That would be killer for the Spooky folks. This game doesn't interest me at all but it's real tough to wish any ill will against that bag of hooligans. They're a good crew.

#25 8 years ago

I am in, missed the LE opportunity. Didn't hear about it in time to get one. Anxious to see some artwork!

#26 8 years ago

in for LE, If I was spooky I would have an unlimited interested list no way I would cut it off at 300 cause like everyone else has said people will change there tone when the deposit will be required.

#27 8 years ago
    Quoted from Charliew65:

in for LE, If I was spooky I would have an unlimited interested list no way I would cut it off at 300 cause like everyone else has said people will change there tone when the deposit will be required.

this has been discussed to an exhausting extent in the other thread. let's not bring it here. Spooky is making what they think is a realistic amount of machines for their current facility and work force.

back on topic, i am in for a machine. i don't care if it is a LE or a standard. I'm on the LE waiting list, but i will be just as happy if i get a standard (which is still 1 of 250, which by most current counts in pinball is still limited).

#28 8 years ago

I'm sure they will be keeping some kind of overflow wait list in order to replace those that drop out when $$$ comes due.

#29 8 years ago

Sent an email, didn't get a response. Assuming I'm out D:

#30 8 years ago

I'm in missed the LE. Kayte advised all gone, not sure if this only applied to LE's allocated to Australia. Can't wait to see new revised PF layout and art package.

#31 8 years ago

Just got confirmation that I'm on the list.

#32 8 years ago

I sent an email last night. No response either. Assuming I am out as well.

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from Edster:

I sent an email last night. No response either. Assuming I am out as well.

I sent my email last night as well and just got my response about 5 minutes ago. Don't sweat it yet.

#34 8 years ago

In.

Quoted from labnip:

-1. I'm didn't make it

No excuse for that!

#35 8 years ago

my son is rob zombie fan and a pinhead.i thought I would surprise him as life is to short..i put us on the list right away for a regular machine as the LE's are a deserved thank you to others..already without a dime down payment and not seeing playfield etc my son is in complete shock that he may get his dream pin.we have visited spooky pinball and as I mention before we saw all the right things you would expect to see for a small manufacturer. like everbody else ....waiting to see art package etc..thank you KT and spooky pinball to get us a spot on the list.

#36 8 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

this has been discussed to an exhausting extent in the other thread.

I dont think the length of the "interested" list has been brought up once ever. oh well. my fault i didnt word my post that well.

#37 8 years ago

I am in on it. at least a standard but possible le. i am predicting that this will be awesome. the license is what will set this apart.

#38 8 years ago

I'm on the list,which hopefully means I've got a spot in the 250 non LEs and not just on a list of people waiting to see if one of the 300 drops out.
    There aren't many themes I'd go in for sight unseen, but Walking Dead was one and as mentioned in Aurich's thread this is another. If someone does a Dracula pin, with Bela on it that'd be the only other one I can think of that I'd shell out for without seeing game play, art, etc ahead of time.

Rob Zombie is a mainstay in my playlists whether it's working out or Halloween, and every song in the game I really like, but to me what really put this over the top and "must have" was art by Alex Horley. Spookie, Rob Zombie and Alex Horley sounds like a package that's pretty damn hard to beat. I'm excited to watch things progress.

#39 8 years ago

In on list for regular version....super fast reply by both Charlie and KT after returning from the show. Definitely will be worth the wait...

#40 8 years ago

I was talking to my dad the other day and he said something to the effect of, If someone really wanted to make a great pinball machine they need to make an actual horror themed machine. A couple days later the announcement is made. Thus I am now on the interested list, I am not sure that means in the first 300 though.

#41 8 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

this has been discussed to an exhausting extent in the other thread. let's not bring it here. Spooky is making what they think is a realistic amount of machines for their current facility and work force.

I read his comment to mean they shouldn't stop adding people to an interested list after 300, as people will back out (nothing about adding machines). Others were suggesting they stopped adding to the list, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

I'm in for two

Got love you Lorenzo - One standard for the house and one standard for the Pinnovators shop ! Glad to have you aboard as a customer ! I still think you should buy that This Old Pinball VHS tape set I have - $ 20 it's a steal you cheap bastard AND you might learn something : )

#43 8 years ago

We're in on RZSSI #12

Waiting for AMH #128 to hopefully ship in November.

Loved playing AMH at TPF & again at the RMPS last weekend.

All I can say is if it plays ANYTHING like AMH you need to get in on RZSSI while you can !

Kim

www.KimballsPinballs.com

#45 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Got love you Lorenzo - One standard for the house and one standard for the Pinnovators shop ! Glad to have you aboard as a customer ! I still think you should buy that This Old Pinball VHS tape set I have - $ 20 it's a steal you cheap bastard AND you might learn something : )

Yes one for me one for the business. I'm sure some people will fall off the list as expo comes around. Peoples lives change, things come up. We're looking forward to supporting with our purchase another growing pinball company. Can't wait to see it.

Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com

#46 8 years ago

It's a preorder.

So...no.

#47 8 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

In.

No excuse for that!

ernie-fp.jpgernie-fp.jpg

#48 8 years ago

I'm in for a standard

#49 8 years ago

i'm in for a Standard

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

It's a preorder.
    So...no.

But I bet I know who did! We will go play it there.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-in-on-rob-zombies-spook-show-international and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.