(Topic ID: 86300)

Who is going to the Michigan Pinball Expo?

By PEN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TenaciousT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

matrix4.jpg
    1891056_784216111593433_970757313_n.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

...and what are you bringing? Are you going to play in a tournament?

Please keep the thread positive. There is no need to compare this show to that show etc. All pinball shows are awesome!

The XMENLE Wolverine in the tournament row is mine.

Hope to meet some fellow "pinsiders" at MPE this week/end

PEN

1891056_784216111593433_970757313_n.jpg1891056_784216111593433_970757313_n.jpg

#2 10 years ago

I'll be there on Saturday with the family. Looking forward to it.

#3 10 years ago

I'll be there all day friday, I plan on playing in the classics and the state championship tournes, May be back sunday depending how I do.

#4 10 years ago

No tournaments for me. I plan on being there all day Thursday......

#5 10 years ago

Ill be there Saturday.

#6 10 years ago

I'll be there on Saturday in Pinbrawl with my Brother, But I'm also thinking about sneaking out of work early today!

Brian

#7 10 years ago

I'm taking the day off of work to play all day today! I'm the tall guy in the Marvin's shirt.

#8 10 years ago

I'll be there for a few hours each day. The No Good Gofers set up there is mine.

#9 10 years ago

Taking Friday off with my daughter to see Captain America then the Expo. Looking forward to The Matrix and playing some EM's.

#10 10 years ago

Ill be there most of the day Friday. Can't wait

#11 10 years ago

i am goin to it will be a lot of fun..

im there everyday except Saturday.. cant wait to see the pinball refinery - The Matrix pinball machine

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

No tournaments for me. I plan on being there all day Thursday......

You didn't want to truck your Batman Forever down for me to play? hahaha.

#13 10 years ago

Awesome! I wont be able to make it today or friday, but I will be there Saturday and sunday on and off. I'm looking forward to Pinbrawl this Saturday morning. I believe it is to late for new participants in Pinbrawl, bout check out the details here

http://www.mipinball.com/?p=1911

There are other tournaments to participate in, and an overall great time to be had by all! If there is a game in the tourny row, you want to play, just buy a tournament ticket and play the game. I have done this in the past, with no intentions of truly competing. I ended up learning a bit about how the tourny works, without investing much time or money into it.

Keep your flipper fingers strong dudes and dudettes.

#14 10 years ago

I'm already here. Having a blast.

#15 10 years ago

Had a good time. Saw Ryan, j_m, GravitaR and a few other pinsiders. Not as many pins this year as in years past, but still a really good time.

Played Mustang... NOT BAD AT ALL! I like it, in fact.

#16 10 years ago

Had a great time at the MPE today. I played some of the worst pinball of my life in Pinbrawl, but had fun, met some new pinheads, helped keep scores in the kids tournament and played one of the best pinball machines of my life....

Much thanks to OrangeHemi for bringing the Matrix!

matrix4.jpgmatrix4.jpg

#17 10 years ago

We had a blast on Saturday. Arrived around 9 AM, played for a good 3 hours, went to lunch, and then came back for another 2 1/2 hours before my son played in the kid's tournament. He got 4th and received a Star Trek translite. It's already hanging up in his room.

Thanks to those who organized this event. We will surely be back.

#18 10 years ago

Thunder 424 - a good project for you and your son would be to build a Back box , put some LED Christmas lights in that blink behind the translite . Makes a great show piece !

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-going-to-the-michigan-pinball-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.