(Topic ID: 146460)

Who is going to the auction this Sat in TN?

By doughslingers

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Just curious as to who will be going this Sat. Please see www.auctiongamesales.com for more info. It's just behind the Wilderness of the Smokies off of I 40

This time I have some unique pins instead of redemption games. Hope to see many of my friends and all before the Holidays. The auctions are if anything else a great place to meet and socialize.

I will be wearing a white Jersey Jack Pinball T shirt.

Buddy

#2 8 years ago

Does anyone bother to go to auctions anymore?

#3 8 years ago

What games are you going to bring if you don't mind me asking. I am going to go.

#4 8 years ago

I usually always try to bring some good ones that play well. I still don't have the complete list as I am loading up.now for the second trip.

On the first load went Neo Geo arcade game, a beautiful Secret Service, Flash, a new in box Woz standard. Usually these sell in the parking lot but we will see as some claim they did not know how to purchase one.

Other potential ones coukd be Kiss pro.as production is over until Jan with parts shortage at Stern, Who Nelly, a fantastic clean TFTC by Data East, maybe a special edition Mustang pin. A multicade and original MS Pac Man and that fills the truck. Gonna start loading at 4am and arrive at 9am as the auction starts at 10.
    Maybe Grand Lizard as 1700 is good pricing at auction or Pinbot as the last one there was 1900

Thanks for asking
    Buddy

#5 8 years ago

What are you looking to get for TFTC

#6 8 years ago

Any results? I heard some of the self merchandisers were going dirt cheap (Winners Cube for 250, Barber Cut for 300, Pile up for $10?!?!?!)

#7 8 years ago

I only payed attention the pinballs. Most of them were simply ridiculous. I bid a bsd to $1800 that was planked, wore, and faded bad. With a sound problem to boot. Too rich for my blood.

I did see a non-working police force sell for like $500. That ought to sum up the pin market for you.

#8 8 years ago

I am confused was thinking of going BUT donr see it on their schedule??

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

I am confused was thinking of going BUT donr see it on their schedule??

Looks like it already happened.

December 12: Sevierville, TN – Sevierville Convention Center 10AM

#10 8 years ago

Seems like they are not worth going to anymore unless maybe you want to sell.

#11 8 years ago

I know I was there for a long time to watch people over pay on 30 pinball machines lol

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I know I was there for a long time to watch people over pay on 30 pinball machines lol

That's a normal pinball auction just about any place you go with exception to the PATZ auction coming up in April. No fee's and no sales tax, hammer price is THE price you pay in cash, period.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-going-to-the-auction-this-sat-in-tn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.