(Topic ID: 98856)

Who is going to JJP's this saturday? Any machines f/s?

By NJGecko

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Gritty
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Just got back from vacation and am likely going to head down to Lakewood Saturday morning. Not sure what it's going to be like, but it's going to be a good little trip.

I might be in the market to pick up something or other...anyone bringing any games f/s?

#2 9 years ago

Well you'll be lonely. That is what it will be like.

The JJP event is the next Saturday the 9th.

Now that one they are planning a factory open house, pinball tournament, flea market, and who knows what all kinds of fun and surprises.

And get to meet the people that make JJP happen.

Go to the one on the 9th, you'll have a blast !

LTG : )

#3 9 years ago

I'll keep him company. As long as he brings his Tron and an extension cord, we can play in the parking lot.

#4 9 years ago

I will be there signing translights. Lol....Gabe

#5 9 years ago

I will be going with the wifey next weekend as it my birthday. )

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

I will be going with the wifey next weekend as it my birthday

Have a great Birthday ! Alex's is on that Saturday. Maybe they'll do something special to the birthday boys ?

#7 9 years ago

NJGecko,

Since you don't own one, and you are looking to buy, and you are going to be at JJP's....maybe you should buy a WOZ? Bet they can direct you to a fine distributor who will handle your every need. It might just be in your future.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Have a great Birthday ! Alex's is on that Saturday. Maybe they'll do something special to the birthday boys ?

My birthday is actually the 8th but hell it's celebrated all weekend

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

My birthday is actually the 8th but hell it's celebrated all weekend

Hey! I did not know that. It's my birthday, too...on December 29th. But hell, it's usually celebrated throughout the second half of the year. Maybe Jack'll finally sell me that neon sign I've been annoying him for.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Well you'll be lonely. That is what it will be like.
    The JJP event is the next Saturday the 9th.
    Now that one they are planning a factory open house, pinball tournament, flea market, and who knows what all kinds of fun and surprises.
    And get to meet the people that make JJP happen.
    Go to the one on the 9th, you'll have a blast !

Hilarious! I thought the same thing!

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

NJGecko,
    Since you don't own one, and you are looking to buy, and you are going to be at JJP's....maybe you should buy a WOZ? Bet they can direct you to a fine distributor who will handle your every need. It might just be in your future.

I'll be there so I would be happy to sell him one.

[email protected]

#12 9 years ago

D'oh....see what happens when I spend a week relaxing on a cruise?

OK OK...so what's for sale NEXT weekend?

And no...no WoZ for me...already had one

#13 9 years ago

Wanted to go, but gf's mom is having a birthday party. Cant skip. Sry! Hopefully next year!

#14 9 years ago

Well, I'm sitting here in the parking lot of JJP, waiting for NJGecko. No sign of him OR his Tron. Very depressed...

#15 9 years ago

LOL I hope not.. It's not until next week

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

It's not until next week

That's a relief. My flight got canceled. I'd hate to be alone in a parking lot with beelzeboob. Day or night.

LTG : )™

#17 9 years ago

Sheesh...no love from you people

#18 9 years ago

I can bring the following games for sale or trade. If your interested let me know.

Blackwater 100 - Project game I picked up at Pinfest. It has been sitting in my storage unit and I have had no time to work on it. It is complete with a new MPU but does not work all the way. Some minor cosmetic issue with the cabinet. Asking $850

Afterburner Arcade - Working but needs trigger fixed. $200

Atari 720 Arcade - Works needs decals, has minor screen burn. $900

Atari Battlezone Arcade works, has minor water damage on top right side of cabinet. $500

Alpha Shuffle Alley EM, good cosmetics and working condition. $300

NBA Jam TE Arcade, Excellent working and cosmetic condition, $700

NBA Showtime Arcade, Excellent working and cosmetic condition, $500 (Great MAME conversion candidate)

Candy Crane, Excellent working condition $500

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.