(Topic ID: 320235)

Who is buying a Total Nuclear Annihilation on next run?

By beltking

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by gonzo73
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Are you in on new run?”

• Yes 100% 26 votes
    14%
  • Maybe. Waiting on price 44 votes
    24%
  • Not interested 61 votes
    33%
  • Yes if under $9000 4 votes
    2%
  • Yes if under $8000 16 votes
    9%
  • Yes if under $7000 33 votes
    18%

(184 votes)

This poll has been closed.

#1 1 year ago

Vote in the poll if buying tna so we can see how many people are interested.

#2 1 year ago

I'm not going to, but I literally just owned one. Such a great game.

#3 1 year ago

When is the next run?

#4 1 year ago

Soon but they said that 3 months ago so who knows.

#5 1 year ago

I'm extremely tempted

#6 1 year ago

Just joined the Fang Club to get ready for the second run

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I'm in for the re-run!

Has the price been set yet?

#9 1 year ago

This just might be my first NIB!

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Has the price been set yet?

No, that is not something I have control or visibility into unfortunately.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

No, that is not something I have control or visibility into unfortunately.

Understood. More TNA's in the world is a going to be a good thing!

#12 1 year ago

I'm in and can't freaking wait. One of the most unique, punishing, exhilarating pins ever made.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I'm extremely tempted

Same. I remember when the first one was built and at MGC you could hear that thing halfway across the parking lot.

#14 1 year ago

I'm really hoping to get in on it but it'll depend on price. Selling down will likely have to happen for it to become reality. I'm hoping for the best.

#15 1 year ago

Original was fun and at a good price point.
Probably not as interested moving a game in order to pay more for one today.

#16 1 year ago

Please don't let this thread turn into a BOM thread, that's all I ask. lol

I still have my original run. I still play it 1 player. Despite what some people say, 1 player is just as fun as Co-op mode. I'm excited for the people to have a chance to get one.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from EJS:

Same. I remember when the first one was built and at MGC you could hear that thing halfway across the parking lot.

The main reason I want one lol, I just wanna crank that volume up to absurd levels

#18 1 year ago

I wasn't really looking to buy another NIB pin after my Ultraman shows up (still waiting for my Standard) but if Spooky does a run of TNA's immediately following UM/HWN, I'll be very very tempted.... assuming pricing is in-line with their last games anyway, 7ish grand for a 'base model'. It'd be insane if they could do it without increasing cost from the first run, but if they announce at 6k I'm in immediately.

More TNA's in the world is awesome either way, even if I can't grab one myself. What a fun game.

#19 1 year ago

What was list price on TNA?

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

What was list price on TNA?

I recall 6200 delivered.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I recall 6200 delivered.

Man, wouldn't that be nice. Sure seemed like a lot back then -- lol.

#22 1 year ago

I'm down for one.

#23 1 year ago

Fun game, wouldn't want to own one.

#24 1 year ago

I wonder if there is any credence to the ramp rumor.

No matter, I missed out on the initial run and look forward to buying another nib from spooky (though space is limited - I have to sell 2 to bring in EHOH and Stranger Things, I don't know what the third would be).

Great company with exemplary customer experience.

#25 1 year ago

This is one of those "gotta fit in the right price" pins to me. Super cool, but next to a Stern or JJP it looks lesser. Hopefully they can produce this machine within a good price offering and still clear a profit.

I know I have always thought about adding one to the collection, but it's never been "slot worthy" when one would come up. Now it has to be "price worthy" too.

Hoping for the best!!

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

I'm down for one.

Don’t you get to play one on your lunch break?

#27 1 year ago

Also, I’m in for one as well.

#28 1 year ago

TNA was my first NIB... no#62.... so damn awesome .. mine is still bone stock, no mods on it.
I heard the new run will have many of the mods included, it will be interesting if the new price point will be above what purchasing the mods separately was/is.

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

This is one of those "gotta fit in the right price" pins to me. Super cool, but next to a Stern or JJP it looks lesser.

Sure it looks lesser, perhaps even older, but then you play it.....

Then, you realize it has way more replay value than a number of newer Sterns and JJPs.

#30 1 year ago

I've wanted one for a while, but blew my wad on a TWD because those selling were crazy money. Will hopefully have enough money saved up for the next run when it happens. Love that game, so much damned fun.

#31 1 year ago

Love TNA. Missed it the first time, and joined the Fang Club for this pin and hopefully the next. Hope they make tons of TNA to get them out there in the world.

#32 1 year ago

Seems I'm out of the loop how to get ready for TNA launch. Seems you have to be in the Fang club in order to get first dibs?

I see on the website I'm already late, "To get in on this year's goodies, you MUST be signed up by August 1st". Right?

So... I have not purchased any NIB games from Spooky before... are Spooky games exclusively sold through their website?

Seems I might be SOL.

#33 1 year ago

Yes and no...
I've bought all three of my Spooky games through a distributor, I've never joined the Fang club.
Call a distributor, see what they say.
Or join the fang club.... you don't need the swag. It'll just clutter up the house...

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Yes and no...
I've bought all three of my Spooky games through a distributor, I've never joined the Fang club.
Call a distributor, see what they say.
Or join the fang club.... you don't need the swag. It'll just clutter up the house...

Oh, So the goodies Spooky is referring to is the mug/keychain stuff? I'll still be apart of the 2 week early buy-in?

Okay... I'll call the few distros I've dealt with in the past to see what they say.

Thanks for tips.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I wonder if there is any credence to the ramp rumor.

I haven’t seen any ramp rumor. I’ve seen a number of people saying they hope a ramp will be added to the new run of TNA (no accounting for taste…). And I’ve seen repeated posts from Scott saying they will be doing no such thing. Thankfully.

#36 1 year ago

Any rumors on larger or better scope that doesn’t reject so easily?

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:Any rumors on larger or better scope that doesn’t reject so easily?

it's not bad. It's not a gobble hole, but backhanding the scoop is doable. Forehanding is doable too, but yes, definitely some rejects. It's part of the charm.

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

I'm in and can't freaking wait. One of the most unique, punishing, exhilarating pins ever made.

Please don't sell stumblor a TNA. he's just going to make crazy mods for it that we'll all have to buy. (Seems like a great game for a bunch of lollypop boards)

#39 1 year ago

I'm eagerly waiting for the announcement so I can snag one.

#40 1 year ago

Add another category to the Poll for those of us that already own one, and will never sell.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-buying-a-total-nuclear-annihilation-on-next-run and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.