(Topic ID: 213161)

Who in Northeast can clear a cab for me?

By BobLangelius

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I have a nice new cab with a flat/semi-flat finish in Rustoleum.

I want to get it cleared with a nice hard auto clear and brought up to semi-gloss finish.

Anybody do that near Bridgeport,CT?

Thanks,
    Bob

#3 6 years ago

Just a thought if you don't find anyone close. Why not consider that SprayMax 2k part in a can stuff? I personally don't risk playfields with it but a cabinet would be a piece of cake with one can. I know theres a thread on it and its fairly simple to do as long as you wear a Mask! Good Luck with your search.

#4 6 years ago

I would do 2k, but i don't have a place to spray.

That's my big problem with cabinets. I don't have the air filtration/exhaust to the painting.

10 months later
    #5 5 years ago

I’m in Greenfield MA and I do pinball restoration. On a full cabinets or when clearing playfields I run things up to a finisher I have a relationship with at a local high end cabinet shop. I see this thread has been down for a while, so maybe you already found a solution?

#6 5 years ago

No, Never resolved this.

I'll send you a PM

#7 5 years ago

I made one of these in my garage to clear a PF and prime & paint a cabinet

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northerndudes-fish-tales-refub-attempt/page/2#post-4643424

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.