Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Acejedi
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

life.hells.angels.cnn.640x360.jpg
    curly.jpg
    youcanthandlethetruth.jpg
    Prejudice_Fotolia_43388595_XS[1].jpg
    knights-who-say-ni.jpg
    buff.gif
    There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

The nerve of some people. Go ahead and pull the ad my friend.

tampa.craigslist.org link

#2 10 years ago

That is awesome. You Pinside Evil Bastards!!!

#3 10 years ago

Now that's funny.

#4 10 years ago

Wow

#5 10 years ago

What a douche!

#6 10 years ago

Long Live Pinsiders!

#7 10 years ago

LOL...oh, no.....don't pull the ad!

#8 10 years ago

And he wants 5 years worth of appreciation? I'll just say "thanks" five times. One for each year.

#9 10 years ago

Wow

#10 10 years ago

Ad details for when it's gone:

"For sale Excellent condition Tommy pinball. PF is 9.9 Cab is 9.5 Back glass is 9.9. Blinders work. No errors or hacks. Full LED's. New rubber. Full cliffy. All coils strong. Clean game inside and out. Best offer above my reserve (what I paid for it plus a little for led's and 5 years appreciation) takes the machine.

No lowballers! I know what this is worth.
    No pinside.com members. Please stay away. If this ad gets mentioned there I will cancel it and sell it to the arcade shop in Orlando for what they offered me.

Thanks."

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from newtoit:

The nerve of some people. Go ahead and pull the ad my friend.
    tampa.craigslist.org link

Now you did it! You mentioned the add that was not to be mentioned here is this diabolical place....
    How could you!

#12 10 years ago

He should love pinside. He'd probably get double of what it's worth. Would be nice if he actually had a damn price.

#13 10 years ago

A douche indeed.

#14 10 years ago

These "I can't believe this Ebay or Craigslist ad" posts are pretty dumb. This one however, is kind of hilarious.

#15 10 years ago

Lets all e-mail him for a month.

#16 10 years ago

THIS WAS MY FAULT I'M SORRY. The guy is still pissed at me for making his girlfriend buff my car

buff.gifbuff.gif

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

i emailed them for the hell of it. everyone on here should too

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

and offer him prices without his 5 years of appreciation.....

#19 10 years ago

How would he know if I was a pinsider? I wouldn't go to his house dressed as a pickle.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

You mentioned the add that was not to be mentioned

knights-who-say-ni.jpgknights-who-say-ni.jpg

#21 10 years ago

Translation:
    I don't want to sell my moldy swamp thing and get called out on Pinside.

#22 10 years ago

"No pinside.com members. Please stay away. If this ad gets mentioned there I will cancel it and sell it to the arcade shop in Orlando for what they offered me."

What, $500?

#24 10 years ago

I will offer him $5,000 because that's what pinside told me to do! $10k by Christmas!

#25 10 years ago

Too funny.

#26 10 years ago

Sounds like he's asking too much for it. He wouldn't be able to handle the truth!

#27 10 years ago

Well my fellow Pinsiders, it would seem we have a reputation.....for calling out bs ads and over-priced pins. I love you all.

#28 10 years ago

So why is the ad still active the threat seemed very clear LMFAO.

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

Well my fellow Pinsiders, it would seem we have a reputation.....for calling out bs ads and over-priced pins. I love you all.

I would say probably the opposite. More like creating high prices and justifying it.

#30 10 years ago

Well now thats what I find amusing about it Captain. We use this "power" for good as well as evil. One more than the other lately.

#31 10 years ago

Anyone know the shop in orlando? I want to warn them that this guy is going to be coming in angry at a website.
    Prejudice_Fotolia_43388595_XS[1].jpgPrejudice_Fotolia_43388595_XS[1].jpg

#32 10 years ago

We've had that reputation for a couple years on RGP from what I understand.

#33 10 years ago

Darn it! I forgot to factor in appreciation when I sold my TFLE.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Darn it! I forgot to factor in appreciation when I sold my TFLE.

I always forget to add the "from my personal collection" value to my games.

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Best offer above my reserve (what I paid for it plus a little for led's and 5 years appreciation) takes the machine.

No lowballers! I know what this is worth.

"I know what this is worth, but I'm not going to tell you. You just have to guess, and if you pick a price that is ridiculously high enough I might decide to sell to you after waiting another week to see if anyone else is even more of a sucker."

#36 10 years ago

Can't we all just get along ?

#37 10 years ago

yep, this guy is true asshat. How can he tell a 9.9 from a 9.5 rating?? what official scale is he using for condition?

#38 10 years ago

What I find funny, is how will he know if it is mentioned here unless he is a pinsider himself? So I guess that means he is no different than the rest of us!

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nelly:

What I find funny, is how will he know if it is mentioned here unless he is a pinsider himself? So I guess that means he is no different than the rest of us!

You can lurk on pinside, I was a lurker here for awhile before attending lurkers anonymous (oxymoron or what) and joining the best pinball community around.

Had to larff at the "from my personal collection" value add comment how many times do we hear that one.

#40 10 years ago

He knows us pinsiders know wtf is up and thinks he probably knows it all. I scratch my head at his remark if I see remarks on pinside I will take it down? So he is on Pinside or looking for it to come up on Pinside? It might be signed Star Wars guy. Tampa?-LOL

#41 10 years ago

He's one of us

IIRC there was a semi combative FS thread on a Tommy from a FL member about 6 mos ago.

Well, all FS ads are semi combative lol

#42 10 years ago

He probably did that to get it mentioned here.

#43 10 years ago

I have it narrowed down to the guy who "started a dirty trick" hyping his auctions without disclosure & then had that cherry DE autographed SW... Pinballwizardz

Or

It's the other guy I mentioned above (lol not the guy above this post abso)

#44 10 years ago

I truly hope this isn't the Tommy that was donated to the guy who lost his son. What state did that go to?

#45 10 years ago

He sure plays a meany pinball!

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from roc-noc:

I truly hope this isn't the Tommy that was donated to the guy who lost his son. What state did that go to?

Highly doubt he would do that. Besides, he's in NJ.

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from perryd:

yep, this guy is true asshat. How can he tell a 9.9 from a 9.5 rating?? what official scale is he using for condition?

Clearly, he is using a sophisticated piece of hardware called a qualitiometer. Or is that a bullshitometer???

#48 10 years ago

I emailed the dumbass. Ed

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from roc-noc:

No it is not. That was Don44 in NJ, an honorable man who suffered a great loss.

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Translation:
    I don't want to sell my moldy swamp thing and get called out on Pinside.

And I don't want to try to sell it to somebody I can't ripoff.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-here-pissed-this-guy-off and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.